What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

No,it contains Loli,and by that it's illegal.I don't know if it's okay to send links via PM,if someone (Mod)confirms this I'll send to you via PM.
Twas not loli content than caused the links to be removed, but the fact that the game is software being sold, so sharing it consists of an ilegal act.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Twas not loli content than caused the links to be removed, but the fact that the game is software being sold, so sharing it consists of an ilegal act.
So really, are mods at this present time going through and deleting all copyrighted links on here? That's a pretty big development from what freely went on in the past.

Do you know what caused the turn-around at all? Is there an announcement somewhere stating such copyrighted works are being actively deleted?

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is about interdimensional alien beings invading earth and inseminating young,goodlooking earthlings.And Cthulhu is the boss of the aliens,and their creator.
pretty sure toxic was being sarcastic about the off topic posts, but thanks for clarifying

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, if the download got taken down, I don't suppose a walkthrough will come around. I have no idea what all this moonspeak means and the translators didn't really help too much.

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

I posted this game earlier this morning on my site

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With time post it by Sigfried (many thx again) it already at anime sharing and henttai4daily So anyone can use it. And ppl - rules makes 4 cover admin asses from copyrighters. That is right. If you do something -that you own ass sparkle :
). But full rules can killed any open forum. :) And "smartasses" from "Hentai Hell" :) want scare you.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I posted this game earlier this morning on my site
Funny thing,when I click on your signature it takes me to:

Hmmm,okay.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that is his site but its not working for me

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, that's not his site.
Not gonna drop a link anyway, I would rather not promote people who make money off pirated content.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

._. Pretty sure this thread can be closed and destroyed unless someone has something useful to say, considering every time something useful is said, it is enveloped 10 fold in off-topic psychobabble or other such unrelated hoo-haa.

If someone wants I CAN create and release a walkthrough, but I will only do so if the thread will contain no more anger, apologies, deletion, and threats... Normally I do stuff to be nice or what-not but... *points up*... Yeaaaaaaaaaaah...

P.S. Thank you politicians for your unending service to yourself and no one else. It's nice to know someone out there can look out for themselves to extents wholly and entirely excessive for a normal human being. Your hypocrisy and pandering is only seconded by your potential to burn longer than anyone else (in hell).

Last edited:

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boredbirdy can I respectfully ask for the Walkthrough, this game is really giving me a hard time, just when I think I've worked it out I find it doesn't seem to have anything i can do, I've talked to everyone and I just can't work out if I've done something wrong or if I've not selected the right option from the Aliens in the Ship (I have no idea what the options do but seem to find they do control the options, unless I'm wrong).

I am really interested in finishing this game as I paid for it and as I only buy a few games a year I hate to regret a purchase. So i leave it to you as to whether you feel like posting a Walkthrough or perhaps you can just PM me some pointers.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. When I speak with the nun all I get s some dialogue and an "!" bubble. Also, I can't enter the room with the blonde girl.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. When I speak with the nun all I get s some dialogue and an "!" bubble. Also, I can't enter the room with the blonde girl.
a) did you get the item in the chest hidden to the right of the church
b) did you but things from the people lower left of play field
c) did you talk to the alien on the ship

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that is his site but its not working for me
this works for me for getting he's site up try that.

kiko

Reputation score

Please don't send me PMs to give you a download link,because I won't.It's against the rules.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please don't send me PMs to give you a download link,because I won't.It's against the rules.
Umm, people why PM? Do a simple web search for the game. I have seen links for it on multiple site that share hentai content.

kiko

Reputation score

Umm, people why PM? Do a simple web search for the game. I have seen links for it on multiple site that share hentai content.
Exactly my thought! :)

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck on the third area. there is this door asking for a series of numbers anyone know the numbers? ~ Also what's up with all the drama >.>?

Attachments

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck on the third area. there is this door asking for a series of numbers anyone know the numbers? ~ Also what's up with all the drama >.>?
ye, actually i'm stuck there too...there is an npc outside that room that give you 3-4 hint / clue for that code i think....but with just a machine translation i can't understand it out >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.