What's new

[ saboten ] [ サボテン] The Tawdry RPG of Selphy -Will Sex Save the World!?- / 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~ RE107332 RJ107332

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [WolfRPG]Ecchi Adventure English Translation

Okay, no idea how far this was translated as i cant remember my last playthrough but ive found the game and patch on my drive :p

Here you go: hxxps://mega.nz/#!c51jSbZY!0pRm6auWjAwLBsJ_wBnljJpYintB57fGwpNMw9aZAgQ
(its the Patch, prepatched would take some time to upload)
Just checked it, and it's just like I thought. He translated only the prologue of the story, nothing after that so I won't even bother transferring that.

I translated most of the game for partial, only thing that's left are few skill descriptions, battle messages and story which I won't do. Also I made sure that clothes are working properly. The problem is that when you translate clothes it messes up the part inside script where you obtain those clothes and because of that game cannot find item to put inside your inventory and you get green error. I had to find those lines inside code and manually input which item character obtains... It was a bit bothersome but somehow I made it through. I'll probably upload the partial here in a day or two after I've tested the game a bit and made sure that I've translated everything beside story.

On another note, translating quests is even more troublesome. Like clothes, they're also tied to Japanese text and if I translate it, it messes up everything. I could also fix that manually, but since there's a lot quests I'll just leave it in Japanese.

EDIT:

- Latest version partial

It basically translates everything except Quest Log, some skills and story.
UI, items and clothes are translated and clothes are working properly as far as I noticed.

I might finish this partial someday since I lost the will do it right now.

Last edited:

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just checked it, and it's just like I thought. He translated only the prologue of the story, nothing after that so I won't even bother transferring that.

I translated most of the game for partial, only thing that's left are few skill descriptions, battle messages and story which I won't do. Also I made sure that clothes are working properly. The problem is that when you translate clothes it messes up the part inside script where you obtain those clothes and because of that game cannot find item to put inside your inventory and you get green error. I had to find those lines inside code and manually input which item character obtains... It was a bit bothersome but somehow I made it through. I'll probably upload the partial here in a day or two after I've tested the game a bit and made sure that I've translated everything beside story.

On another note, translating quests is even more troublesome. Like clothes, they're also tied to Japanese text and if I translate it, it messes up everything. I could also fix that manually, but since there's a lot quests I'll just leave it in Japanese.

EDIT

It basically translates everything except Quest Log, some skills and story.
UI, items and clothes are translated and clothes are working properly as far as I noticed.

I might finish this partial someday since I lost the will do it right now.
Thank you sir!

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

srry for being such a necromancer but does anyone have the partial??

b1acksteve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the English patch?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The partial link from the 160th message of this thread still works, just copy paste it and replace the xx by whatever you think is necessary ;-)
I'm not sure why i downloaded it, though, playing a partially translated game is quite a pain since you miss all the story and dialogs.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm being dumb, but I can't seem to figure out how to apply that patch. Is there a program to use for WolfRPG or something?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maybe I'm being dumb, but I can't seem to figure out how to apply that patch. Is there a program to use for WolfRPG or something?
exactly

DERPSTER

Reputation score

Hello everyone. I just came across the partial translation download (the only one active right now was the one with the hxxps one. that english patch download basically installs into the game directory..my problem is after its done the patching...nothing changes. If there is a guide to how to do this properly please refer me to it.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry for the 1 month necro..

is there a complete guide for this game? ?_?

rizo

Reputation score

I too would like to know about this, is the translation a full one or just a partial?
It says full game and I'm getting mixed messages reading through the thread. If someone could let me know that would be great.
Thank you.

bjoernsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kR1pt0n1t3 did a complete partial. The basic patch on page one has some intro translation but isn´t even partial.

tungvip95

Reputation score

Sorry for necroing but can anyone please reupload version 2.03?
All the links I can find are dead :(

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mediafire.com/download/qlxit5fnmydd24b/%E6%B7%AB%E4%B9%B1%E5%8B%87%E8%80%85%E3%82%BB%E3%83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%81%AERPG_ver2.03.rar This link still worked you just have to copy and paste instead of clicking it

mekanist

Reputation score

Anyone have the full translation? the link doesn't work

sandchainz

Reputation score

Meh, another partial, was hopping for full translation.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kR1pt0n1t3 did a complete partial. The basic patch on page one has some intro translation but isn´t even partial.
Does anyone have the complete partial from kR1pt0n1t3? The link in post 160 is for the other one, and the link in post 162 is dead.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww... Can't say I'm not disappointed with this being only a partial. This game looked surprisingly high quality with those detailed CG.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the necro, I'd like to know if anyone has the partial lying around from kR1pt0n1t3. All links are dead :(

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try the translation thread, there might be a working link there ;)

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I apologize for the necro, I'd like to know if anyone has the partial lying around from kR1pt0n1t3. All links are dead :(
I was looking for this translation a long time ago and i couldnt find it. I even asked kR1pt0n1t3 if he can reupload his translation, but unfortunately he lost it when his HDD broke.