What's new

[ saboten ] [ サボテン] The Tawdry RPG of Selphy -Will Sex Save the World!?- / 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~ RE107332 RJ107332

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [WolfRPG]Ecchi Adventure English Translation

Uploaded.net doesn't work for me. Would anyone upload the english patch to a different site?

I've uploaded the 100% save file here if anyone is interested. I don't have 15 posts so I can't enter the full url. Take out the spaces.

http ://ww w.mediafire.c om/?obygzvkyfcifnim

OP
myrubbish2001

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a bit of a problem, I can't see any item name, gauge or combat option.
Also there is a green error popping up telling me the sounds/data file is missing.
Normally I wouldn't say anything but this error pops up every round of combat so it makes it very hard to actually play.

Is this normal or is this just me?
You missing the item name/gauge ... etc probably means that you need to change your language settings to 'Japanese' before playing the game.

But the green error? That means something went wrong with my english patch. Real life is keeping me busy, but I'll look into it.

A quick question. Should te quests in the quest log be in japanese, or is that just a bug?
I haven't gotten round to translating those just yet.

Would anyone upload the english patch to a different site?
To people who keep asking this - please also suggest an alternative site that doesn't delete hentai work. mediafire has a reputation on this forum for doing just that.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To people who keep asking this - please also suggest an alternative site that doesn't delete hentai work. mediafire has a reputation on this forum for doing just that.
rapidshare?

I have a few files there that is related to H stuff and so far so good.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

mega.co.nz seems to be quite solid. Fast downloads also and I have not seen a time limit on the site either.

I really can't wait for next patch so I can play some more of this one..

Last edited:

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recommend htt p://ww w.zippyshare.c om/ followed by htt p://depositfiles.co m/

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Why WOULD you recommend slow ass sites of 50K average download speed like depositfiles or zippyshare! They are slow unless you pay them money! Mega is fast and you do not have to pay them money to get decent download speeds!

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

I am with you on that one, Mega's been pretty good to me so far.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why WOULD you recommend slow ass sites of 50K average download speed like depositfiles or zippyshare! They are slow unless you pay them money! Mega is fast and you do not have to pay them money to get decent download speeds!
Relax bro. In this case, it doesn't really matter since the file size is 5mb. I've never used mega but if its that good then by all means, use it. I would just appreciate any site I can download from that actually works. uploaded.net doesn't let me download at all.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A quick question how the hell can u stop getting pregnant ... or where do u go after u got pregnant... coz after some time evry fight i lose it happens...my status of the char was NIL at the moment libido 0 so no urge to breed...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A quick question how the hell can u stop getting pregnant ... or where do u go after u got pregnant... coz after some time evry fight i lose it happens...my status of the char was NIL at the moment libido 0 so no urge to breed...
For future questions, check the old thread before posting here.

Pregnancy seems to be completely random, however, it seems to be correlated with purity amount (seem, tested a bit, but didn't thoroughly test it; so don't quote me on this one).

As for getting rid of pregnancy, there's a store in the city with an Apple on it. Go inside, and she will get an abortion. It's the only way to fix pregnancy.

Vadoc01

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation :)

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't know about u but trust me i played and saved load about 10-15 times and i dind;t try only to 1 monster ... ive gone in the desert pregant bathingsuit...again same waterfall same... maid uniform same... thats why i asked... and btw with purity 47 and libido 0 and status NIL this is how i tested it... thats why i posted ... and yea i read the posts there are only 2 pages... not so hard... thx for the help with it don't know if i missed it by mistake or somehow ... rly don;t know how i dind;t check the shop.. thx

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ths seems like something really good I'll give a better say in it and such once I have a chance to properly play this to tell you how well the translation fits because some sentences wouldn't make sense without editing. But man love ya work just although the isn't many games but those ones are increduible hard to work out how to play let alone understand where your meant to go.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you have a translation progress update for us at this time?

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It took me 2 weeks but I finally got uploaded to download. I've reuploaded the current patch and 100% save file for those experiencing the same difficulties as I am.

100% save
link 1 - ht tp://ww w.mediafire.com/?obygzvkyfcifnim
mirror - ht tp://de positfiles.com/files/o14leujwq

ENG_patch_v001
link 1 - ht tp://ww w.mediafire.com/?da0nes83diqaqd0
mirror - ht tp://de positfiles.com/files/219u1dj5l

who knows how long the links will last so grab em while you can.
Remember to take out the spaces

W

Wolf624

It took me 2 weeks but I finally got uploaded to download. I've reuploaded the current patch and 100% save file for those experiencing the same difficulties as I am.

100% save
link 1 -
mirror -

ENG_patch_v001
link 1 -
mirror -

who knows how long the links will last so grab em while you can.
Remember to take out the spaces
You could attach the files as attachments, since both of them are small in size.

EDIT: Added attachments

Attachments

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any news on the translation project?

It seems myrubbish2001 is nowhere to be found....

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So... either I'm blind or nobody knows how to get the Hero costume. If I'm blind, then feel free to point it out and I'll go re-read the other thread again. Otherwise, does anybody know how to get it?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... either I'm blind or nobody knows how to get the Hero costume. If I'm blind, then feel free to point it out and I'll go re-read the other thread again. Otherwise, does anybody know how to get it?
If you mean your "casual" costume with a flower in her hair, then you get it after beating the game once. Make sure it's in Jap, otherwise, it will not be added. No new moves with it, only betters stats + less hp than casual.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah. Cool thanks.