What's new

[ saboten ] [ サボテン] The Tawdry RPG of Selphy -Will Sex Save the World!?- / 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~ RE107332 RJ107332

Re: [WolfRPG]Ecchi Adventure English Translation

i would have kiss u if u're a girl in real life
+rep

He's an assassin with the links. They come from nowhere, yet he has them appear. I don't know how he does it.

I can't even get this game to work at all -_-

This game doesn't even have a story which is worth reading.

I played it with the usual machine translation and it was quite okay. If you add up a walkthrough i don't see why u guys want a translation THAT MUCH.

I played it with the usual machine translation and it was quite okay. If you add up a walkthrough i don't see why u guys want a translation THAT MUCH.

Do you know how to get new CG in ver 2. I have save from ver 1.x but I didn't have time to search for new content (too many games on hand right now). And what does the "room" do exactly? Just watch mini characters have sex?

well some people life me like to just like to play games in english without needing a machine translater

...You necro-posted for THAT? -facepalm-

I want a walkthrough, does anyone know how to get all the CG?

Every time I try to play the game,it gives me a game.ini error three times,and isn't translated
A little help,please?

Could someone lead me to the cg scenes in the game? Playing the japanese version and can't get my head into the translation stuffs.

Every time I try to play the game,it gives me a game.ini error three times,and isn't translated
A little help,please?

For the game.ini error, you have to remove the "read-only" attribute from the game.ini file.

Pls can someone post the ea2_updater.exe can't find it :D

how to updata ver 2.03
I download ver 2.03.rar and extract => folder data
but game download in nyaa data.wolf => can't updata
how to unpack data.wolf => folder data and pack ??

Is the translation project cancelled?
Is the last update the one from march?

Is the translation project cancelled?
Is the last update the one from march?

Yes

It seems the translator already got a job

So yeah , most likely it is cancelled
Seing it has no update since March

Sry bad English

I got a bunch of virus alerts when i ran the english translation exe... is that normal? Thanx

patch password?

hello i seem to have a bug il explain: i start the game i see the main menu, i can continu a game or start a new one no problem i can play no problem but in the game if i go in a sop or just under equip, stat, items etc etc. there are no bottons at all look at the photo it shows that under every ingame menu
what can i do to fix this.

Attachments

• the items menu.jpg
    the items menu.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11

hello i seem to have a bug il explain: i start the game i see the main menu, i can continu a game or start a new one no problem i can play no problem but in the game if i go in a sop or just under equip, stat, items etc etc. there are no bottons at all look at the photo it shows that under every ingame menu
what can i do to fix this.

I usually get this problem on an english windows. Just install a virtual maschine with a windows XP japanese and you can play every game in this forum without problems. (including this one)

Back