What's new

FGT Ryona [Sam3DX] Naked Fighter 3D

Sam3DX

Reputation score
Hey, folks! I'm Sam, creator of the Naked Fighter 3D and I'm willing to share with you some details about my game 🖖

XXX_3D_Game_1920x1080.jpg

Naked Fighter 3D is a unique adult competitive sex fighting game. Despite it being my solo project it has AAA visuals. Well, maybe not real AAA but it's really good. It's not a classic fighter like Mortal Kombat, based on your reactions and insane button smashing. It's turn-based fighting (more like in RPG style) where you rely on strategy and tactics. It can be played 100% alone or with other weirdos if you're into that kind of thing 😎

Main features:
  • Highly customizable 3D characters. I assure you - it's the most versatile character editor you could find. You can make a sexy diva, hot MILF, or beef-muscle-killer machine;
  • Multiplayer Virtual Playground. A sandbox mode where you can chat with other players, run with WASD keys, and use submissions on other people.
  • Multiplayer or single-mode. You can have fully personalized custom matches exactly as you want them to be. Totally on your own. Or you can challenge other players in the competitive, multiplayer mode.
  • Tournaments. Fully customizable challenges for up to 64 characters. Create your own participants, generate opponents, define the match rules and locations, enjoy.
  • Top-quality animation based on motion capturing, hand polishing, and real physics. This world deserves some properly bouncing breasts and swinging balls!
  • Dozens of skill combinations and fetishes. Including groin kicks, face sitting, foot fetish, humiliation, belly punching, forced sexual stimulation, femdom, maledom, sensual play, etc. It's a naked brawl, so you never know where lies the border between pain and pleasure.
  • Different competition styles. From a regular boxing match or MMA brawl to submission wrestling and sensual erotic play. Whether you rely on your strength and kicking technics or you're the master of seduction and sexual domination - you could use your skills to win!
  • LGBTQ friendly. Are you into lesbian catfights or strictly gay fights? That's a game for you. M vs M, F vs F, M vs F any combination is possible. Of course, you can limit any of the game content to fit your needs.
Public game release.
You can download a free game demo and check if it's your piece of cake. It's slightly limited with available content but it's still a solid playable game to enjoy. By supporting me on Patreon, you can access the full release that includes a lot of additional content, such as wearables, locations, sexual and fight abilities, etc.

Download link:

Support me on Patreon.
As I already mention - it's a solo indie game and it's 100% funded by Patreon. If you enjoy the demo, consider supporting further development. All the content you might see in the game, skills, animations, wearables, everything - was made by direct requests from my patrons. Naked Fighter 3D is a real "community-driven" project. If you want to see something specific that might fit the game but is not there yet - I could add it!

Patreon:

And don't forget to join our discord channel. Even if you're not my patron (yet!) you could find some cool stuff there!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It's not a classic fighter like Mortal Kombat, based on your reactions and insane button smashing. It's turn-based fighting (more like in RPG style) where you rely on strategy and tactics.
Yikes.

OP
Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Reputation score
I’m suck at classic fightings, sorry :censored:

btw, why was my post moved to "under construction"? It's not an "unfinished game", it's a fully working, finished game that just got regular updates and support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Fair enough. Thread moved.

OP
Sam3DX

Sam3DX

Reputation score

Free 2022.6 Public Release is here! (updated on June, 8)

Get from Google • Get from Mega •

What's new:

• , , and submissions;
  • , , , wearables for girls;
  • Big set of items for boys;
  • for ;
  • Huge rebalancing (made in tight collaboration with our Mentors);
  • Virtual Playground now has ALL the available submissions;
  • Virtual Playground now has commands: /cry, /mad, /ko, /me action, and /roll dX (it can be /roll d20 or /roll d5, etc. It will give you a random number and it could help for the roleplay);
  • WE GOT TACO ON THE SUBWAY MAP;
  • Added "randomize" checkbox to "camera reset" settings. Now after each submission your camera could be randomly set to one of your 4 camera position presets. This way you can watch auto-fight in an even more cinematic way;
  • Many fixes and improvements.

I kindly remind you that all the Virtual Playground features are fully available to every Demo user. No restrictions, no hidden paywalls. If you're into multiplayer activity and roleplay - go check the playground.

And if you like the demo or willing to add some custom features to the game - please, consider joining my Patreon to support the development and . Seriously, folks. It's a pure indie one-man-project and only your support can keep this project alive!

Last edited: