Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (Caulder)

"Mmm, I'm sure you would. And maybe you will soon. Maybe... after I finish my matriarchal duties," Mara called back to Sarah with a chuckle.

"Of course it's not imposing Sarah. You are our honored guest. Mara didn't say so, but it's what she meant by kissing you. It means that she wishes to... explore you, just as we did last night," Hana said, smirking at Sarah and leading her over to the center of the little village where a large campfire was burning. The chamber had several small holes in the ceiling for ventilation Sarah saw, which would explain how they weren't all dead from the smoke.

They sat Sarah down, while a couple of other lamia slithered over with baskets filled with various things in them, with one of the fruits being the one she'd already eaten. A younger lamia, that could only be one of their children, brought her a small jug of water with a cup, even going so far as to pour her drink for her, a happy smile on her face. Sarah was essentially showered with affection by all that came near, their tails sliding across her body teasingly as they giggled playfully.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah grins as she's lead over to the campfire and showered with affection, though she does press against the first two lamia she met, Hana and Tara. "Mmmm...I hope you two don't mind if I indulge in the others of your tribe...You're all so beautiful..." Sarah says, as she eats rather lightly, though she does partake of the fruit she's familiar with. "My kind are very open about our relationships. We don't like to be bogged down by forcing ourselves to be with one partner, rather we love all our partners equally and ask that they understand, and in turn love, all our other partners." the Kitsune says, looking at Hana and Tara hopefully.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, indulge all you like. I already got there first with Tara," Hana replied, kissing Sarah on the lips as Sarah had a young, but obviously adult lamia slither around and sit back in her lap.

The new lamia pulls pieces of the various fruits and sticks them between her lips and leans in to feed them to Sarah piece by piece very erotically. Another lamia around the same size as Hana and Tara leans against Sarah's back and begins massaging the kitsune's shoulders gently, while two more move down and begin massaging her feet. The massage felt so good to Sarah that she couldn't suppress a soft groan.

"Do you want any meat? Some is being cooked as we speak. It is delicious, and with our herbs and spices, it will fill you with strength," another lamia asked from the side, taking Sarah's left hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, and when Sarah opened her eyes again to look at the lamia who asked about the meat, she would feel her hand pulled right onto a naked breast, the soft supple skin giving against her hand and the nipple immediately beginning to perk up against her palm.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah groans as she relaxes into the pampering, her eyes closing as she enjoys being tended to. When she feels the supple feeling of breast flesh and an exposed nipple, the Kitsune giggles as she squeezes it gently, looking around at all the Lamia gathered around her. "Mmmm...You're all so tender and loving...Makes me wish I had the stamina to please all of you..." she says, a smile on her face. "Uhm...Hana...Tara...Is it alright to tell them my secret?" she asks, looking at her two familiar lamia lovers, obviously referring to the less-than-ladylike parts she had hidden away.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't reveal it Sarah," Hana said, giving her a naughty wink.

"You have a secret? Oh do tell us cutie. We like gossip," the massaging her shoulders asked curiously, stopping her massage and leaning in close where she laid her chin on Sarah's shoulder, her tongue licking Sarah's cheek.

"Oh it's something you'll all like I think. Just... look and listen," Hana told the other lamia with a smirk.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmmm...Well then...I'll reveal my secret to you...But only once the Matriarch has some free time to enjoy it as well..." Sarah says, pushing into the one behind her and giggling naughtily. "I promise you ladies, you'll absolutely love it...Though I may not be able to show everybody my secret..." she says, a naughty grin on her face. It was almost like she was enjoying keeping it a secret from the obviously sex-loving Lamia around her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw... please show us. We want to know," the one massaging her shoulders said, pawing at her to tell them.

"Yeah, Mara can see it when she gets here," the one in her lap whined, kissing her on the cheek, while the two massaging her feet tickled her mercilessly in an attempt to make her tell them the secret.

"She ought to be back soon. She only had to do a couple of things I think," Hana told Sarah, but seeming to know what she was doing and smirking at the fact she was doing it.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah giggles and twitches as she's tickled. "Alright, alright! Stop the tickling and I'll show you!" Sarah says with a laugh, and once they've finished tickling her, she pulls down the front of her bikini and shuts off her biotic amp, causing her foot and a half of cock and her balls to reveal themselves to the Lamia, as she grins. "I've got parts for both genders..." she says, smiling as her cock begins to harden at the sight of all the bare Lamia flesh. "But, please...Be gentle...I don't have the stamina to handle two Lamia...Let alone your whole tribe..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, the food you've been eating if you haven't noticed is to help give you stamina actually," Tara said with giggle.

The duo tickling her finally stopped and relented after a few seconds when Sarah promised to show them and tell her secret. As she pulls down her bikini bottoms, the lamia all gasp and giggle playfully, moving in closer. The younger one that had been sitting in her lap was mere inches from her crotch, her snake tongue slipping out towards Sarah's clit. When her biotic amp was shut off and her dick sprang free, the lamia near her crotch was bopped in the mouth with the crown of her already hardening shaft as she let out a gasp of surprise.

"Oh wow... a twin gendered," the younger lamia said as she leaned back, licking her lips hungrily along with everyone else in there, including Hana and Tara.

Sarah would be beset on all sides as the ones that had been massaging her feet leaned in with the one that had been in her lap, and together the three of them began licking her shaft up and down and her balls as well, rolling them between their wet tongues almost as if they were juggling them. Another pair of lamia moved in and latched onto Sarah's breasts, suckling and licking her nipples, while another couple licked and kissed the sides of her neck. Others made themselves busy with by kissing and licking her stomach and sides, while others did the same to her inner thighs and even her feet.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, alright...S-Settle down...Y-You can all have a taste later...But it would be rude for me to prioritize you all over your lovely Matriarch..." the kitsune says, melting at the attention she was experiencing. Soon enough, her shaft was rock hard, and her face was red with arousal. "Once the Matriarch has given her blessing...You all can have as much of me as you want..." she says with a soft moan of pleasure from the attentions of the lamias on her breasts.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, but we want to taste you now Sarah," the younger one from before that sat in her lap said.

"We have plenty of things that would give you much stamina, more than enough to be our communal hubby for the night... or for as long as you wish," another lamia cooed in Sarah's ear as she left a hickey on the kitsune's neck.

The lamia didn't stop teasing Sarah, though they did slow down a bit to keep her from popping prematurely. The trio at her crotch made very sure that her balls were already starting to swell with seed in preparation for the coming afternoon she would be having here. "Heh, looks like you're already getting close. We should stop for now so you can drink the potions our seer will bring. They will ensure that you can last long enough to satisfy us all," Tara said, chuckling softly.

Sarah was brought a plate with a few slices of cooked meat on it. The trio at her cock and balls never stopped kissing and licking her, while the ones who brought the next batch of food urged Sarah to eat. It was hard going, but she was able to swallow it down, though keeping herself from popping was tough going even with the slower pace they were using on the poor horny kitsune.

A few minutes after the last bit of food was brought out, Sarah was handed three small bottles by an older more mature looking lamia, similar to Mara, each containing a different liquid. "Please, drink these, and this beautiful thing won't lose its strength until you wish it," the mature lamia said, pressing the bottle into her hands and urging her to drink.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah moans as they slow down, relaxing and trying her best to hold it in, until she's brought food, which she eats heartily, if only to help distract her from the erotic activities occurring to her. "W-Well then...I'll make sure everyone gets a load in their bellies...I want to make sure you all have many wonderful, twin-gendered, fluffy-tailed babies to live with. The twin-gendered of my race tend to create more twin-gendered. So you'll have lots of fun with my children, right?" she asks, taking the potions one by one and drinking them when offered, a smile on her face.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh indeed we will have lots of fun. It will be more mouths to feed, but with more twin gendered, more tribes will want alliances with us for access to them. You see, we are a race of mostly females, with a few twin gendered of our own," the mature lamia replied, smiling softly as Sarah drank the potions down, and when Sarah was done, she pulled her the skirt that covered her pussy and Sarah saw not only a pussy, but a large cock at least a foot long already rising to full mast. "I am one such twin gendered. As is Mara, and the other seer of the tribe. I am Nell, seer of the Longtail tribe," she went on to say, smirking as she nudged her dick against Sarah's cheek as the kitsune sat there.

"Not even gonna scan them first? Oh well, don't say I didn't warn you not to drink strange things before you scan them," Vicky's voice sounded over her omnitool.

After downing the potions, Sarah felt strength course through her, and her dick throbbed mightily as it hardened up even further if that were possible. Her balls swelled and she felt the burning aching need to release her pent up seed. What Sarah wanted... no, what she needed was to release this cum into a warm wet pussy. There were plenty around her too, Sarah noticed, all being revealed to her and all of them already wet and ready for some filling by her.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah smirks as she watches the lamia reveal her true nature, licking her lips. "Well them...Perhaps we should get to work making lots of twin-gendered babies...I'm sure your children with me are almost assuredly going to have cocks like us!" Sarah says, reaching her tongue out to tentatively lick the snake cock in front of her, leaving her mouth wide open while she does so. "Mmmm...So who's gonna be the first to get some hermaphrodite babies in their bellies, hm?" she says, reaching down and starting to stroke her cock, about ready to explode, panting as her need begins to overwhelm her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I certainly hope they will," Mara said from behind Sarah, slithering around so she was sitting in the horny kitsune's lap with Sarah's dick pressed up against her ass.

Nell pressing her dick against Sarah's cheek soon found entry to her mouth as Sarah opened it to lick the large dick. "I think I should be the first... shouldn't I. Weren't you saying something about that very thing earlier?" Mara said when Sarah asked who wanted to be first. "And then afterwards, I think you need some eggs in your belly, because I have some that need laying and just haven't gotten around to it yet, hmhm," the matriarch went on to say with a naughty giggle as she pulled Nell's dick out of Sarah's mouth and kissed her on the lips before kissing the tip of Mara's dick.

The trio that had been sucking and licking her dick were still at it too, grabbing Sarah's hand and pushing it back down to her side so she couldn't stroke herself, as the three of them were still going at it. Sarah soon got another mouthful of Nell's dick, where she thrust in and made Sarah deepthroat her dick, which throbbed inside her mouth as Sarah's dick throbbed in the other lamia's mouths one by one.

Mara nodded to the trio down by Sarah's dick and they moved out of the way as she wrapped her tail around Sarah's waist and maneuvered herself around before impaling herself fully on Sarah's dick. Feeling her balls press against Mara's scaly skin as she hilted inside of her, Sarah would feel the burning aching need to release herself as much as she possibly could inside of the matriarch. But she felt that pussy clamp down around her and prevent her from doing so, where the long tongues of two of the trio still down there wrapped tightly around the base of her dick, denying her climax and the third lathered up her balls with her saliva.

The other adult lamia gathered around while the younger ones went back to their teepees to keep out of the adult matters. The rest watching were doing so very eagerly. Sarah could see it in each of their eyes that they all wanted a piece of her. She knew that they would get it too as the third of the hermaphrodite lamia slithered over, her dick already whipped out and pressing against Sarah's opposite cheek that Nell was at.

"Oooh, you're already so close. Do you want to fill us that badly that you won't even enjoy our bodies some first?" Mara said with a grin, kissing Sarah's neck and pressing their breasts together as they did, where their pert nipples rubbed against one another and aroused them both further..

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah moans as she's given plenty of Lamia dick to taste and tend to with her mouth, remaining silent and nodding slightly to the Matriarch, as her shaft throbs with need, and she finds herself held back, moaning through the cock between her lips and down her throat, forcing more of Nell's cock down her throat, wanting to hilt the thing inside her throat, as she reaches up and embraces the Lamia matriarch, her hands roaming down her back to grope at her ass, as she bucks slightly, wanting to fuck the lamia woman hard as possible, as she presses her tits against hers, the four orbs of milk-filled flesh squashing and rubbing together as she tries to fuck Mara with her own strength. She just wanted to fill her womb full of cum, and breed each and every one of them, so why were they holding her back, she wondered, as her cock throbs with the need to release all her pent-up seed.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay then dearie, get ready to be milked dry. We'll make sure that you are," Mara cooed in Sarah's ear, nuzzling her neck and nibbling on it hard enough to leave a hickey.

Mara continued rocking her hips, speeding up so that the tip of Sarah's dick was pressing into her womb. The milking motions of her pussy were wringing Sarah's balls until they were practically boiling inside. "They're trembling so much. Is it painful for you Sarah?" one of the trio down by her crotch asked kindly, fondling Sarah's balls gently and massaging them to try and alleviate any pain in them, though it only served to make them hotter and fuller.

While Sarah answered her, Mara kept going while Nell and the other twin gendered lamia slipped her dick into Mara's mouth so that both Sarah and Mara had a nice hot dick to suck on. Soon enough, Sarah was to the point that she couldn't hold herself back any longer and she felt her orgasm washing over her.

Mara didn't loosen up though and denied her climax, swelling Sarah's poor testes up more as the lamia near her crotch all giggled playfully and grasped them to play with them some more. They pinched, squeezed, tickled, licked, and otherwise teased Sarah's poor balls while her orgasm coursed through her body, dragging it out longer and longer the more they did this, and causing the poor orbs to swell much more than they had the previous night with Tara and Hana alone.

"Oh yes, she's wonderful girls. Keep them swelling, and when they're so full that she can't stand it any longer, then we'll all milk them dry," Mara called out to the others, where many giggles filled the chamber.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah shakes her head when asked if it hurts, not wanting to ruin their fun, as she moans around the cock in her mouth, sucking it rather hard to alleviate some of the pain of having her balls swollen so massive full of her giant orgasm, as her eyes begin to roll up into her head, and her thrusts begin to fall away to little twitches, the pleasure beginning to make her vision go hazy, as she idly reaches a hand out to grope Nell's breasts, the other groping at MAra's ass as she's brought far beyond any level of pleasure she's experienced before.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, keep going girls, we need plenty of her seed if we're to have enough to go around. Don't worry dear Sarah. Those potions are to help take away the pain and make it pure pleasure," Mara cooed in Sarah's ear as she pulled the other twin gendered lamia's dick out of her mouth.

Sarah felt a second orgasm rock her world as the trio kept playing with her balls and Mara kept bouncing up and down upon her dick. A third orgasm soon followed after the second, with a fourth and fifth ones not too far behind. Each orgasm swelled her poor balls further and further, and soon enough the poor orbs were as large as pineapples again like the night before, but still Mara didn't let up.

Finally, after a total of eight orgasms without release, with her poor balls swollen to the size of footballs, Sarah was granted sweet release, and the sheer relief of cumming made her have aftershock orgasms constantly for nearly five minutes as Mara bounced upon her dick, filling her womb as full as possible before switching off with Nell, with the trio of other lamia at her crotch clamping the base of her dick to prevent her wasting even a single drop.

They didn't waste time sucking her off to drink her seed down, and instead each one bounced their pussies up and down over her dick until they creamed themselves around her shaft and then the trio at Sarah's crotch released her to cum some more. Almost hypnotically it went on, with Sarah's mind numbing from the sheer pleasure overload to the point that she could only thrust her hips mindlessly and kiss whichever lamia was kissing her at the time.

After what seemed like several hours, Sarah felt the last lamia slip off of her dick, with the lamia's pussy leaking heavily of Sarah's seed. Mara caught Sarah's dick and began stroking it, and sore as it was, it sprang back to life. "Oh no you don't you lovely thing. We're not done with you just yet. We've not laid our eggs yet. Sure you've given a clutch of eggs to almost everyone in the tribe, but we three twin gendered haven't laid our own yet," Mara cooed, licking Sarah's dick as a small spurt of leftover cum came out, which Mara slurped up.

Mara lifted Sarah up, with Sarah barely able to move as Mara maneuvered around behind the kitsune. Sarah then felt Mara's own dick impale her pussy, where she immediately began bouncing the exhausted yet horny kitsune up and down. Sarah's dick bobbed up and down as Mara bounced her repeatedly upon her dick, where Hana and Tara both moved down in front of Sarah and took turns sucking her off as Mara went.

Mara's hands grasped Sarah's breasts and squeezed, her fingers teasing Sarah's nipples as milk beaded up at the tips. Another orgasm washed over Sarah, this one centered first in her pussy, but one quickly centered in her dick spurted another massive load right into Hana's mouth as she sucked Sarah off. "Take my eggs you sexy little thing," Mara cried out, with her dick trembling as Sarah felt bulges traveling up its length and depositing egg after egg into her womb. These were each about the size of a jumbo sized chicken egg, and there were a total of fifteen eggs Sarah felt deposited in her womb.

"Mmm, lots of babies going to be born soon. You'll be the start of a new generation of our tribe," Mara cooed in Sarah's ear, licking up her neck before Nell scooped Sarah up off of Mara's dick and pulled Sarah over to lay her down on a blanket set up for them.

Even if Sarah pleaded with Nell to let her rest and have a break, the lamia herm wouldn't and would smirk as she looked down at Sarah. Nell then penetrated Sarah's pussy as she pushed her legs up until her ankles were by her ears, where she began pounding in and out of Sarah at a fast pace while the other lamia herm slithered over and slipped her dick into Sarah's mouth, thrusting down and hilting inside of her throat as she kissed Nell on the lips, with Sarah unable to do anything save watch the two making out while knocking away at her with wild abandon.

After a couple of minutes of working her, with Nell stroking Sarah's dick the entire time as Mara moved over and clamped her mouth down over it to suck her cum out of her poor balls, Sarah felt herself approaching another orgasm... this one she could tell was going to be big. Mara clamped her lips down around Sarah's dick and drank down several mighty gulps of Sarah's cum, and as soon as she pulled off of Sarah, the kitsune felt Nell and the other. The other lamia herm moved around as Nell lifted Sarah up and impaled her ass with her dick, where she began to feel eggs pumping into her anus, which stretched as each egg passed into her bowels, another fifteen of them to be exact.

Nell pressed her dick down against the tip of Sarah's as she pulled out of her pussy, where she then felt Nell's dick wriggle around. Moments later, Sarah felt her own cum slit stretching open around the intruding ovipositor dick. Sarah would only be able to sit there between the two lamia herm's with Mara smiling next to her as Nell's eggs began pushing forward.

She was very gentle and they were worked down through Sarah's dick very easily thanks to all of the cum on Sarah's dick. Sarah felt egg after egg slipping down her shaft, where they piled up more and more in her poor balls. After a total of ten eggs were deposited inside her sack, Nell pulled out and sighed softly as she reached down and hefted up Sarah's now heavy egg laden testicles, giving them a gentle squeeze and patting them softly as she and Mara carried Sarah over to a large teepee and laid her down on a very comfortable bedroll.

"There you go my dear. You were magnificent. At least twenty of the tribe will be carrying a clutch of eggs seeded by you. And we three twin gendered lamia got to offload our clutches as well. Don't worry about these in here though. While it may look like it'll be painful to lay them, it won't be. They'll be so pleasurable that you'll probably faint in the process," Mara giggled softly in Sarah's ear, running her fingers over Sarah's balls, with each and every bump of the eggs showing on her now taught skin.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah does mostly lose track of herself in the whirlwind of flesh and carnal pleasure, only really responding once she's carried away, groaning and weak, hissing pleasurably as the Matriarch begins to run her fingers over her balls. "G-Gods above...That was the best sex of my life, Mara...And my balls feel so good with those in them...Kinda makes me wish you had more..." the Kitsune says, chuckling weakly as she rests on the bedroll. "Mmmm...I think I'm beginning to love this place..." she says dreamily, her cock still throbbing hard from the erotic feeling of having her balls and belly bloated full of eggs.