Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (Caulder)

"Dangerous? How can something so big and dangerous fit in such a small hole?" Levia began asking Sarah before letting out a little eek of fright as her ass was groped, though she quickly calmed back down when she realized it was Sarah's hand doing the touching. "I... I wouldn't mind seeing the inside of your home," she added when Sarah mentioned that she could show her around the shuttle.

Nell was smirking at Sarah over Levia's shoulder, obviously amused at Sarah's words and not looking angered about it at all. "Well, the two of us are going to head on and do our hunting while you three do whatever. We promised Mara that we'd bring back something good. Not that we didn't do so the last time. Hmhm, who knows, maybe we'll see another flying metal box with another cute kitsune in it," Hana said, with her and Tara both coiling around either side of Sarah and kissing her on either cheek as they hugged her.

The two of them then slithered off and left Sarah with Nell and Levia standing beside the shuttle. "Well Sarah, shall we see the inside of your home?" Nell asked, looking a little curious herself, though obviously intrigued as to where Sarah was going with inviting Levia in.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gives Nell a suggestive, and rather lewd, wink, as she turns towards her home. "Vicky. Open up. I've got two guests coming in." she says with a smile on her face, waiting for the shuttle to open. "There are a lot of things on my ship, and about me, that are difficult to explain, Levia. I'll try, but...I'm not the best at explaining things."

Once the door opens, she ushers both women inside, rather small for a large group of people, but just right for one or two inhabitants, though there's very little personal effects within save Sarah's extensive wardrobe and a few plants from various planets. "Welcome to my home. It's not much, but it's mine."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well Sarah, unlocking and opening the shuttle doors. And yes, Sarah is terrible at explaining things miss Levia. Welcome to our home away from home," Vicky said, inviting Levia and Nell inside along with Sarah.

"What the? Who is that? Where is she?" Levia asked, looking around as she heard Vicky's voice, yet didn't see her.

"I am the shipboard AI. But think of me as one of Sarah's best friends that takes care of things while she's away from home. Also, welcome to you as well miss Nell. Any friends of Sarah's are friends of mine," Vicky said as they all came inside, with Vicky popping up on the holo terminal near the shuttle door so the two newcomers could see her as she bowed politely.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yep! That would be vicky, one of my best friends in the world. I don't know where I'd be without her." Sarah says with a smile, as she breathes deeply and sighs. "She handles everything I can't. She's like my other half when I'm here. And she doesn't mind it when I have lots of fun with others." the Kitsune says, flopping into a beanbag chair she had picked up on one of her visits to Earth. "Feel free to take a seat somewhere, and relax. I'm a very accommodating hostess." she says with a grin, the robes doing nothing to hide her figure, or the surprise that was slightly hard beneath it between her legs, clearly aroused from the appearance of the Harpy woman.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"In other words, Sarah would be crashed on some unknown world with the ship here in pieces without me. And why should I mind if you have any fun with people? I get a nice front row seat when you're having sex. Watching humanoids have sex is so fascinating to me," Vicky said with a chuckle. "In fact, here's a clip of her from about a month or two ago, with these two Asari girls that could barely take her entire length," Vicky went on to say, showing the clip of Sarah and the two familiar Asari women from her last stopover on Illium.

Nell coiled herself up like a length of rope and sat on her own tail next to Sarah on her beanbag chair while Levia nosed around the whole inside of the ship until she noticed the bulge in Sarah's robes. She got down on her knees in front of Sarah and reached out to rub her hand curiously across it. Sarah's cock throbbed and twitched under her robes, with Levia jumping a little before Nell reached down and undid Sarah's robed enough for the kitsune's huge dick to flop out, smacking Levia right across the lips with the crown of it.

"Oh, I thought that's what that was. May I?" Levia said, looking enthralled by the sight and scent of Sarah's dick right in front of her face.

If she got a nod from Sarah, Levia's lips wrapped around the head of Sarah's cock and the obviously horny kitsune felt a strong suction on her shaft. "Harpies are incredibly tight, and they really enjoy the taste of cum a lot," Nell whispered in Sarah's ear as Levia moaned softly around Sarah's length, the vibration from her soft moans adding to the stimulation.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, come on, Vicky. It's not like my cock is average sized." Sarah says in response to the clip being played, then moans as her cock is revealed and promptly sucked on. "Ooooh...I like...I like that feeling a lot..." she says, a lewd moan leaving her mouth. "Mmmm...Any time you want some cum, Levia, all you have to do is ask and you're welcome to it..." she says, her body relaxed as she lets the Harpy do as she pleases, clearly enjoying the stimulation.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Levia was about the same size as Sarah, maybe a little taller, and she was gobbling down at least half of Sarah's shaft, her lips wrapped tightly around and forming a seal that no air escaped without her allowing it. The suction was so intense, that Sarah's eyes would roll up as she neared her first release already. Sarah suddenly felt two soft hands gently cup her balls before squeezing them and rolling them around between their fingers, and looking down she's see it was Levia.

Levia forced herself forward a bit further before she simply had to stop because it was too much for her as she gagged and sputtered around Sarah's length. "Sarah, I don't think she's capable of handling your dick," Vicky commented as Levia pulled completely away from Sarah's dick and coughed a bit.

"I... I love it, but I just can't. It's too big for me. I've handled big ones before, but this one's just so long and thick both for me... I simply can't manage it," Levia panted softly, but she went back to work and sucked hard on what she could manage.

Levia's tongue worked around the head and up and down the length of Sarah's dick for another minute or so, while her hands busied themselves with massaging Sarah's balls. Sarah's balls began aching and burning with need before she suddenly erupted in a quite powerful orgasm as she felt the crown of her dick sucked hard by Levia. Spurt after spurt of seed came out of Sarah's dick, and she felt Levia's tongue swirling around her urethra, intensifying the orgasm even more as Levia pulled hard on her balls while they tried to clench against her in climax where the harpy then squeezed them a hard to squeeze Sarah's cum directly out of her balls.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well...Maybe we should...Find a way to...H-Help her, vicky." the Kitsune says with grunts, mostly of pleasure, as the harpy tends to her cock, a low moan leaving her lips as she feels the incredible suction, and finally hits her limit, blowing her load in the Harpy. "Drink it all down, Levia! Drink every last drop!" she shouts out in the throes of ecstasy, making a very unflattering face as she pumps more and more cum out for Levia to drink, the Harpy suddenly deciding to wring her nuts dry, and only serving to heighten her pleasure, her lower body twitching and spasming to thrust into the harpy's mouth eagerly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aside from cosmetic surgeries or shortening of your penis Sarah, I don't see many ways to help her deep throat you all the way honestly," Vicky said, watching eagerly as her little holographic form laid down on her stomach as her legs kicked up behind her.

Levia didn't let go with her lips as Sarah kept cumming, and when Sarah finally did finish, her dick she saw was only half hard, having been wrung and sucked nearly to the point it fell limp. "Mmm, so tasty. That was delicious. I've not had something so yummy in a long long time. Give me more," Levia said before clamping her lips back around Sarah's poor dick and sucking on it again, not even letting Sarah catch her breath first.

Levia's hands massaged Sarah's balls a bit before her right hand reached down a bit further and felt around until she found Sarah's asshole, where her middle finger prodded at Sarah's entrance. She worked her finger around and around until it was inside Sarah's asshole to the hilt, where she pressed around until she found Sarah's prostate, and massaged it. This made Sarah's cock twitch and spring back to life, harder than before even if that were possible.

Once Levia's fingers had coaxed Sarah's dick back to full mast, her right one pulled away from Sarah's ass and she began pumping the base of that huge shaft with it while her left squeezed and rolled Sarah's testicles between her fingers. She would pull off every minute or so to catch her breath and lick up the underside of Sarah's dick, but other than that Levia's lips remained locked firmly around Sarah's member.

A second climax was fast approaching, Sarah felt, but just a she was about to cum, Levia squeezed the base of her shaft with her right hand and prevented her from cumming. "No not yet. It's better if you wait, and I get more," Levia said as she pulled off of Sarah's dick and licked it teasingly, keeping Sarah on the literal verge of climax only to keep it just out of reach.

Levia leaned down further and licked and sucked on Sarah's balls while her left hand moved up to pump the first half a foot of Sarah's dick to keep her balls boiling and churning with seed that was begging to escape. Sarah felt her orgasm finally wash over her, though she wasn't allowed to cum yet and felt her balls swelling. Levia reached down and gently smacked Sarah's balls, more patting them really, but giving sharp little smacks every now and then to coax a moan from Sarah. Because of the overload of pleasure she was already experiencing, the smacks on her sensitive bits were only adding to the pleasure even more, and soon enough Sarah felt a third orgasm coming up.

Levia began bobbing her head up and down on Sarah's cock again, her lips wrapped so tightly as she sucked so hard it hurt. Suddenly, Sarah felt Levia's teeth very gently nibbling at the crown of her dick, while her tongue teased her urethra by circling around it while the hand at the base of her shaft continued preventing her climax, and the other hand pumped the rest of her length hard and fast. "Oooh, you're about to pop Sarah. But she ain't gonna let you. Levia, just keep edging her like that and denying her release. She absolutely loves it," Vicky said, teasing Sarah as she coached Levia on what to do to heighten Sarah's pleasure.

Levia did as Vicky suggested and for the next twenty minutes she teased Sarah's cock and balls until the latter had swollen so large that they were the size of pineapples again. "Miss Nell, push the flashing buttons on her wrist tool when I light them up okay, and then fix the tube over her dick when Levia can't drink any more down," Vicky told Nell, who looked incredulously at Vicky's holo image.

"I will not, I'll drink the rest of it," Nell said as she moved over and coiled around Sarah, bracing her as Levia prepared to let her go.

Suddenly, Levia released Sarah's dick and grabbed both of her enormous balls with both hands, where she squeezed them hard and tugged again. The pleasure was so overwhelming that Sarah's vision went white as her eyes rolled up into her head, and her body trembled uncontrollably in Nell's and Levia's arms. Levia moaned in between drinking down mighty gulps of Sarah's cum, and Sarah could see the harpy's stomach beginning to bulge from the sheer amount she was drinking down.

When she could no longer drink any more, Levia pulled off and Nell instantly took her place and sucked nearly as hard. Sarah could feel the slightly sharp fangs in Nell's mouth grazing gently across her shaft, and she suddenly felt a tiny pinprick from one just under the crown of her cock. She felt a tiny amount of pain, but then it was all bliss as she felt a wave of arousal wash over her as her dick remained rock hard as Nell drank down the last of her seed while her poor aching balls shrank back down to normal.

Levia mounted Sarah's still throbbing shaft and placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders, where she began rocking her hips hard and fast, quickly coaxing another climax out within a minute. While Levia went though, Sarah felt the incredible tightness of the harpy's pussy squeezing her girth even tighter than her mouth had done. It was so tight in fact that she could feel each and every ripple inside that tight slit as it milked her shaft.

While Levia bounced herself up and down repeatedly, barely going down halfway for now, Nell leaned in and kissed Sarah on the lips, her long snakelike tongue coiling around Sarah's in the most intimate lovers kiss she'd ever had from anyone while the lamia's hands groped Sarah's tits and pinched her nipples as she teased them.

When her next climax struck, Sarah felt Levia sink down all the way to the base of her cock as the head of Sarah's massive dong pressed inside of the harpy's womb and erupted her seed and filled the avian girl up. Levia had a lost look of ecstasy on her face, her eyes fluttering and her body collapsing limply against Sarah, her face buried against the kitsune's neck. Nell meanwhile coiled her tail around both Sarah and Levia and hugged them both as she kissed Sarah on the lips again a couple of times before she licked up the side of Sarah's neck and left a hickey there for all to see.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah whines as her climax is suddenly denied her, gently bucking her hips as LEvia holds her back and teases her, letting loose a frustrated groan. When she's finally given release, however, her eyes roll entirely into her head as she goes limp, feeding both of her impromptu lovers as her massive nuts empty themselves, her head lolling back to leave her tongue hanging out, staring straight up at the ceiling, completely out of it from the sheer, intense pleasure Levia's teasing and edging had brought her. As she's brought into the hug, she moans, her senses somewhat returned by them. "Wonder...If I can hold back even more...Swell out my nuts with even more cum next time..." she says, exhaustion clear in her voice, as she soon finds herself falling asleep in the embrace of her new Avian friend and Nell's wonderful coils.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm pretty sure they would Sarah, perhaps we should try it sometime," Vicky said, looking as if she wanted to try it at some point.

As Sarah leaned her head back against Nell to rest, sleep overcame her quickly as the trio laid back against Sarah's bed. "You taste really good, I can't wait to tell everyone else back at the nest about you," Levia said as she nuzzled against Sarah's neck.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then...Next time...Let's see how much I can hold back..." Sarah says with exhaustion as she drifts off into sleep, smiling at the comment from the harpy and wrapping her arms around her to hug her tight before losing consciousness altogether.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M'kay, we can try that," Nell cooed, reaching down and gently cupping Sarah's balls and giving them a little squeeze as they started falling asleep.

When they next woke, Sarah saw that she'd been moved around and was laying on the actual bed in her shuttle. Looking around she saw Levia and Nell both poking at one of the computer consoles, with Vicky's holo image right beside them. "Push the buttons as I light them up and the screen there will show you some stuff that you might like," Vicky told them, where they followed her instructions and turned on one of the holofeeds on the Kitsune homeworld.

The show Vicky had them turn to was a beauty contest that was going on in a specific district Kitan, her homeworld. "Oh wow, they're all so beautiful, as much as Sarah," Nell said, licking her lips hungrily

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah awakens rather quietly, looking at the other two enjoying the show. "Mmmm...They may be as beautiful as me, but I doubt any of them can hold a candle to me in the bedroom." the Kitsune says as she sits up, a smile on her face. "I hope you two slept well after that nice big meal you sucked out of me."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You could be wrong about that Sarah, at least about this one here, Lana. There's rumors of a scandal apparently that she's slept with half of the female judges to get them to vote her way," Vicky said with a giggle.

"Yes we did. You've been asleep for... I think Vicky here said eight hours," Nell said, turning to look back at Sarah's naked body. "And you are more beautiful I think now that I look at you, because you're naked and they weren't," she added with a giggle.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, she slept with half the female judges. But she didn't do so in one night, did she? So I win." the Kitsune herm says a bit childishly, laughing as she stands up out of bed, not bothering to hide her male bits. "Oh, so I'm only more beautiful because I'm naked, hm? Well, then, get a nice, long look, sexy." she says, stretching her arms over her and putting on a show for both ladies, a lewd smile on her face.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha, yeah you got me there. It wasn't all in one night," Vicky replied with a giggle.

"That isn't the only reason your more beautiful Sarah and you know that," Nell said, slithering over and coiling around Sarah, reaching down and fondling her balls. "Though these here and this massive thing also help a lot, hmhm," she then giggled, switching her grip from Sarah's balls to her large shaft, which was thankfully not already hard as a rock, but was about halfway there.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm...Well, I suppose I can accept that...And what about you, Nell? Do you like showing off YOUR male bits to people? I bet they're quite beautiful..." the Kitsune says as she reaches a hand down towards Nell's vent, hoping to coax her male bits out while her own were being toyed with.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... don't mind showing them off. Though there's no need to. But if you insist, then I shall," Nell replied before revealing her shaft to Sarah, with Nell reaching down and pulling the little loincloth skirt she wore to hide it.

Nell's dick was quite human like in shape for the most part, the color though was a pale lavender to match her skin, and the head of it was a slightly darker shade of purple. There were also little bumps all along the length of it to help increase the stimulation it gave. If Sarah looked back up at Nell's face, she's see the lamia blushing softly for some reason, though why she wouldn't be able to tell.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm...It's absolutely beautiful, Nell...But...Why are you blushing?" the Kitsune asks, a hand reaching out to wrap around her shafts and begin stroking it gently. "Something as beautiful as this shouldn't be hidden away..." she says, leaning in and then lowering herself towards the ground to smell the lamia's member. "I'll bet it's tasty, too..."