Sarah (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (thetwo)

He nods as the two complete both of his orders. "Good. Now then... I'm quite tired from the day, and a little tense. So tonight will be easy on you two. There are only two things I ask from your tonight. The first is to give me a massage to help me relax, and the second is to cuddle up to me for the night, understand?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah blinks, slightly surprised. "Yes, master?"

Well, a massage she can do. Sarah waits for the man to lie down so that she and Anna can begin. She also decides to give the man a name, at least in her own head, until she learns his real one. He's unlikely to tell her himself, and asking another maid might involve explaining why 'master' wasn't good enough, but she couldn't call him that in her head. 'Steve' would do. She would just have to be careful not to say it aloud.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Steve lays down on the bed, waiting for Anna and Sarah to start. Anna waits for Sarah to move, quickly joining her as she knees on the bed next to his side, starting to try and relieve his soreness. She doesn't know how good Sarah is at it, but Anna proves to be doing a very good job, as their Master seems to be enjoying it.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah is hardly a professional, but this isn't the first massage she's given, and she thinks that she comports herself well. She considers downplaying her abilities - still wary of becoming a 'favorite' - but decides that skill with massage isn't what might lead him to tie her up in the basement. And if he really wants good massages there are certainly professionals he could hire. Or buy, considering the setting.

The only thing she isn't sure of, is how she might tell when they were "done" without having to be told. She looks to Anna for some clue, since the elf seems to know what she's doing.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They continue and Anna eventually signals to Sarah that they should be finished, as their Master turns over, a smile on his face. "You two are pretty good, aren't you? I couldn't figure out who was better." he says, laughing a little, seeming quite friendly now. "Well, that's good...I was going to punish the one who wasn't as good, but I guess I can't now."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah turns away for a moment so that neither he nor Anna can see her face. She had seriously considered... Unless he was lying? She thought that Anna had been better, maybe he was just joking? Probably best to assume he wasn't, for all the good that would do.

And now... apparently he wanted to cuddle. She lay down on her side, facing him. She feet ridiculous in her uniform, didn't really want to take it off, either.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anna lays down on the other side, as he pulls the blankets up and over all of them, letting them press themselves against him as he goes to sleep.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah reluctantly moves closer, pressing her breasts up against his chest as he drifted off to sleep. For a few minutes she just lies there, looking over him at Anna, before she finds herself falling asleep as well. It had been a long day, after all...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah manages to pass the night peacefully, waking up to find she's the first one awake out of all three. Deciding it best to stay put, she waits for the other two to awake, first her Master and then Anna. He yawns a little bit as he smiles at the two. Having them stand up and wait for him to get up.

He does, and he does a bit of stretching, before telling the pair they will be helping him dress this morning.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, master."

Sarah gets out of bed, resisting the urge to stretch, and waits attentively for him to tell her what exactly he wants her to do. All in all things have gone much better then she expected so far, so she's hardly going to start making a fuss at this point.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He gets out a set of clothes, laying them out on the bed as he then holds himself still. "It's simple enough, as you get more experienced it will be easier. For now, I've selected an outfit." He says.

Anna moves towards him, assaumdly because before they dress him, they'd have to remove the clothes he was already wearing.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah quietly sighs as she realizes they're going to have to strip him, and moves up in front of him. She takes a gentle hold on his shirt and waits for him to raise his arms so that it can be removed, leaving the pants for Anna.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah moves to the man, taking off his shirt as he raises his hands for her. Anna giving a squeak as she removes his pants. Quickly the two get the clothes he's laid out, some sort of suit, and dress him. When they finish, he goes over to a mirror, inspecting the work and nodding to them.

"Good. I'm going to be busy today, so you two should get acquainted with the rest of the house. This would be a good chance to figure out what type of thing you might want to learn." He says, giving them both a quick nod as he turns, leaving the room.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once the man leaves the room, Sarah turns to Anna. "Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I guess now we find Mana?"

The whole "learn something" bit is still worrying her slightly. It seemed obvious that Steve would be the one to decide what counted, and she still wouldn't put it past him to decline things because he wanted to keep someone back. Or to require that it be sexual, or something.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anna nods, and the two leave the room, finding another maid waiting outside for them. "You two are the newest maids, correct? I'm Alice, the head maid currently, and I have an important job I need for both of you to do."

Anna nods, curiously, wondering what it is before Alice explains. "What is it?" She asks.

Alice tries to hide her smile as she tells the two girls. "The Master's tentacle pit has gotten really dirty lately, and I need you two to clean it."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah exchanges a quick look with Anna. "Is that... safe?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anna looks a bit surprised at hearing what their assignment is. Alice gives a quick nod. "Well, safe enough, they're asleep right now, so you'll have to be careful not to wake them up."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah frowns a bit, but refusing an assignment is probably not a great idea. And she did say it was safe... and learning something about the tentacle pits might help an eventual escape, if one was required.

"Okay, I guess we'll do it? Just tell us exactly what to do so we don't wake them up?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice nodded, leaning the two through the house, downwards through stairs and darker corridors, past dungeons and other places Sarah feels she'll never want to visit. She stops at the edge of a pit, dark enough that the bottom can't be seen.

"Simple enough, you'll have to do your best not to make any loud sounds, and avoid touching the tentacles themselves in anything but a very gentle manner. Any heavy pressure and they'll all wake up...and I'm sure you'll know what happens if you do, you'll have an even bigger mess you need to clean up."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah lowers her voice to a whisper. "Okay, and how do we get down?"

As she waits for an answer, Sarah steels herself to begin the decent, trying not to show how nervous she is. But if the pits have to be cleaned periodically, it must be safe.

Last edited: