What's new

ACT Ci-En Ryona Guro [サロベツ団地/keroido] えるげー (Provisional name)

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Gameplay definately needs some polish, but it's a beta so I can't be too picky.
He added a sprint button and a counter since the original demo and two new enemies, a tentacle trap and tiny worm like things. Worms don't have an animation and the tentacles have one. As far as I can tell the 'pinned down' animation for the fat dudes isn't in the game yet, only an instant kill grab and a doggy-style animation if they defeat you.

There's now doors you can enter with a single enemy, and a second floor. Though there's not much up there besides more fatties- and these one's don't appear to respawn.

darkelite

Lurker
Reputation score
Gameplay definately needs some polish, but it's a beta so I can't be too picky.
He added a sprint button and a counter since the original demo and two new enemies, a tentacle trap and tiny worm like things. Worms don't have an animation and the tentacles have one. As far as I can tell the 'pinned down' animation for the fat dudes isn't in the game yet, only an instant kill grab and a doggy-style animation if they defeat you.

There's now doors you can enter with a single enemy, and a second floor. Though there's not much up there besides more fatties- and these one's don't appear to respawn.
I am playing the demo and don't understand how to open the doors or access the second flow. I am trapped in the corridor with just the fat dudes. How can I download or buy the full version?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I am playing the demo and don't understand how to open the doors or access the second flow. I am trapped in the corridor with just the fat dudes. How can I download or buy the full version?
His latest post on Cien.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So much time has passed without an update, so maybe it's dead, but I found something interesting

This game just came out, the ci-en of the developer being:
Now, if you notice in the dlsite page, it says, artist: keroido. That's the same name of the developer of the game in this thread???
Now, sadly, that white haired girl game seems to be more focused on guro than actual H, which is a shame, because clicking on a few links here and there, we find this...

Only one of those 3 CG sets list keroido as the artist, but it's clear it's him on all 3 works.
And they look quite good, actually.

Anyway, i wonder wtf is going on, is keroido the dev of the white haired girl game? or maybe he was just hired as artist?
anyway whatever

rinderon

Reputation score
The author explains on hp that the game is produced with a friend and that the graphics are done by a friend.
Unfortunately, the friend in charge of the graphics is not mentally ready to work on the game and has stopped working on it, but he may resume work this year.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author explains on hp that the game is produced with a friend and that the graphics are done by a friend.
Unfortunately, the friend in charge of the graphics is not mentally ready to work on the game and has stopped working on it, but he may resume work this year.
hp?

cell943

Reputation score
Slight necro but the game demo is updated, doesn't seem like it require any pledge to be downloaded
Hm, seems to instantly crash for me. I extracted the zip using a Japanese shift and am running a Japanese local emulator. Is this not in Japanese?

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hm, seems to instantly crash for me. I extracted the zip using a Japanese shift and am running a Japanese local emulator. Is this not in Japanese?
did the previous demos crash?

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I've sort of been keeping an eye on this game since I actually quite like the design of the MC and the artstyle overall. Based on what I remember here's what's new in the current demo that's different from the last.

-A new character has been added though she doesn't do anything. Not sure if she'll be a playable/assist character or if she's just there as a flavor NPC.
-Maggots now have a grab attack that doesn't appear to do damage.
-Fat zombie now has a guro grab that was hinted at before with her arms being ripped off. The trigger appears to be when they're at or below 5 HP.
-An inverse of this is that an option to toggle guro off has been added though it's kind of wonky at the moment. Figured mentioning that for those that dislike it.
-The cockroach zombie hinted at before has been added with three grabs. Not sure exactly what triggers the suspended impregnation but it's there.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He wanted to make the new girl playable but commented that maybe it is not feasible, also the fat guy has two doggystyle animations one where he grabs her arms no clue what triggers one or the other like with cockroach guy

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'm not a fan of the gameplay. Enemies are too samey with their movements, which is to say they're really fucking basic.

You have to approach all the fat zombies in exactly the same way, which is with your run + attack move and just hope that it'll hitstun them long enough for you to combo them. Otherwise they just super armour through your attacks and hit you away. Nearly all other attacks lack appropriate range to hit them from without being attacked yourself.

As for the cockroach thing it just instant kill grabs you and you can only combo it if it's on its four legs otherwise just exit through the door you came in. Maybe you can escape it when the MC gets grabbed? I dunno, I didn't bother playing around with it much because there's not much more since the last demo.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
pretty much just have to turn your back on the fat guy there is a chance he will put you face down ass up (if it don't spam stun lock you), the roach dude I think its you jump with your back to him when he's doing his run thing is how the standing animation happens.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The jumping thing the guy above mentioned makes no difference, not sure how to activate this fabled third animation for the bug guys.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yea, it seemed like it triggered at random to me, i also thought that maybe it could be tied to having 0 hp but upon further testing that doesn't seem to be the case either cuz it can activate even if you're still alive

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yea, it seemed like it triggered at random to me, i also thought that maybe it could be tied to having 0 hp but upon further testing that doesn't seem to be the case either cuz it can activate even if you're still alive
I tried an awful lot and only saw two, the mystery of what that animation is will haunt me for eternity

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hmm...ok turn your back on him and hold shift, up, or the down arrow. looks like its the same for the fat guy as well if your holding a key with your back turned to them they do their third move.

Actuary I think just holding any key will do it but I know if you hold shift and have your back turned you will get the third grab.

Last edited: