What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [さす幻 / Wanderer Fantasy] トライアンと森のしれん (RJ01094424)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score

Typical sidescroller game not unlike his previous game Fern's Bloom. Play as an Orange Bunny girl. Run to the right, defeat enemies and stage bosses and don't get grabbed and raped. Its not entirely linear as the game will call for basic platforming and pattern recognition. There are several creative puzzle elements that return from Fern's Bloom as well as new mechanics.
Returning from Ferns Bloom is a heavy emphasis on picking up items to interact with the environment.
New to this game is you can also arm yourself with a carrot sword and carrot minigun. They have their strengths and weaknesses.
This game is NOT translated at all nor is it complete at the moment, but I have managed to beat the game and the dev IS selling it.
Controls: (this game has rebindable keybinds in game)
Left/right arrows: move
Up: examine
Z: confirm/attack
X: Jump/back
A: surrender (while being grabbed). Also used sometimes as a contextual button (such as gallery)
Down+Z: crouch attack/pickup if unarmed
Down+A: drop item
Down+Z (hold, while holding carrot melee weapon): eat carrot to restore hp
P: Pause game
Fetishes: Interspecies sex, Breast sucking and kissing PRIMARILY, tentacles, and VORE.
(this OP is extremely WIP as I'm attempting to play through the game with 0 translation. Feel free to update it as people start playing it and/or the game actually gets closer to release)
*EDIT: Hey guys the game's on Dlsite now!

Controls (what I've found from the short tutorial and hitting all the buttons):
left right moves
up examines
shift jumps
z: Confirm/punch
down+z: crouching hit/pickup
down+a: drop held item
(holding) z (while having carrot equipped): eat carrot (restores HP?)
p: open menu
Gameplay is adventure action game. I presume H is just like Ferns bloom where you get grabbed and sexed, possibly with game over rape.

From the dev's ci-en: Main theme is interspecies sex depicting breast sucking, kissing, tentacles, and (vore?).

If you actually read this far, his trial is free right now on his ci-en.
Wanted to bring attention to this as I felt his previous game had alot of potential, and he just released a trial to his new game. If ya played Fern's bloom https://ulmf.org/threads/sasu-wanderer-fantasy-ferns-bloom-rj420875.15366/, it's more of that but with a orange bunny girl protag (who wears clothes!)

Last edited:
OP
Y

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the demo ends after the first (forced loss? Boss simply won't take hits) boss fight. I'm' stuck in some sort of shed and I can't seem to leave.

OP
Y

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP and thread title. According to DLsite release date is Dec 2023.
Also noticed on his twitter there's alot of seggs scenes involving the black haired bunny girl. This should be interesting.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got as far as the end of the plant stage, but no idea where to go next. if anyone gets a full gallery unlock, please share

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got as far as the end of the plant stage, but no idea where to go next. if anyone gets a full gallery unlock, please share
I got that far too, there is a plant to interact with, used my phone to translate and it was basically saying thanks for playing wait for updates. So I guess the game is not finished.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please complete the OP before I move this over to the H-games section.

OP
Y

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated OP. Overall my review for this game as of this posting it's a significant upgrade over his previous game, at least gameplay wise. Its clear he took the complaints of his previous game (unfun level design) and I havent seen any weird bugs. However if ya didnt like Ferns Bloom I can't really say you'll like this either.

OP
Y

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any kind of gallery in the game?
Same as ferns bloom. You can view all animations (you gotta select each animation, no autoplay(?)). Boss refight only available after beating the final plant boss

AwsumO2000

Reputation score
I wonder when the update will come releasing the second half of the game.

angelos

Reputation score
Link Begging. Under min post count, permanent ban.
anyone got a download link?