What's new

SBS Notice Board

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SBS Notice Board

Mystery solved *shoots Loki with rubber band gun as he flees*

Though, as of yet, nothing from the forums. Not sure, too, if Vivica would be showering or sleeping...we did sorta draw this on until dawn. Either way, if Al's not in the room, and I don't see something by tomorrow night (essentially, since I'm about to leave myself...) then Sho's going back to her room to pass out until it's time for the pow-wow.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

God I'm getting too lazy, even for my standard. I should have Isabella's character sheet up on Sunday. Should we start a new thread for approved character sheets or just post them all here again?

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

do a new thread just for character sheets

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing as everyone is drifting to sleep, when do we call day?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I think everyone but Siphon and Bartnums guys, who were heading for their rooms, are ready to continue and call day. As per the normal way, if the majority want to continue then we can do so, and others can catch up. I think its fair enough to wake the people up now.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm good for the new day. Ian was already asleep and Sho just got there (Gods help anyone that comes pounding on her door...)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As said on TH I'm doing Chibi's of the SBS characters. Anyway, here's the one's I've pencilled so far, they'll be CG'd once I get my new laptop and a graphic tablet.

Al

Ima/Mia

Barry

Coraxus

If theres anything wrong or something I've missed with Barry and Corax then tell me and I'll make sure to correct it when I do the CG's. Also I apologise for the crapness of Barry and Corax but my hand was fucking killing me and it took me two hours just to do a cleaned up version of Barry so I decided to wait until I do Corax. Also, I doubt I'll do the spikes on the metal orbs once I do the CG'd versions.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That pic of Barry is almost spot on, actually. The only thing is that the glove doesn't reach up to his shoulder and he would normally carry it underneath his jacket. But still, it's a very, very cool pic. Thanks, Oni.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome Corax chibi is awesome.

Found 3 problems with it:
Hair and Coat need to be longer.
He wouldn't be smiling.
The two fingers... No. Just No.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

No problem Rule, I'll modify the spine's, possibly make them into some kind of weapon.

And lol Bartnum, how about one finger then, of the middle variety? And I'll modify his hair and coat to make them longer. What his smile turned to a smirk-like grin? Or do you have any suggestions?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, those were the spines? No, I mean spines as the thing that holds your body up. Backbones. Barry's glove sprouts backbone tentacles, basically.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ah I see, now it makes sense. I thought the rib cage (aka the spines (to me at least xD)) was what you meant. You have any suggestions for what you want done?

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

He'd be frowning. As for the fingers, middle finger would work, but wouldn't really suit his character. He'd probably be holding his palm out and shooting a javelin out of it.

I plan on doing a second picture of him at some point, as the old one doesn't fit after I changed his personality. I could do it in roughly the same pose as the chibi as an example.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, if you want to go through the trouble of drawing several spines you could wrap them around his arm, up to the shoulder.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah okay Bartnum, I'll either do something like the javelin idea or wait until you've done the second pic.

And yeah I'll do that Rule, shouldnt take much to alter the pic.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Also feedback on Isabella would be appreciated :p

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The second picture will be up tonight.

Isabella looks fine to me. Fairly sure I've seen that power somewhere before, but not in this RP, so I guess it's fine.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol Isabella is based off my previous character posted up on TH, Isaac. Same thing really but because of the amount of male characters I decided to change him into a her and make it so that everything fitted together and became an actual character instead of a character with various different abilities if you get what I mean. And the inspiration for her powers came from a segment of Art Attack where Neil would play the artist who drew on a white wall then what he drew came to life. I remember he made a watering can to water some plants with.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It is finished! Behold:

Coraxus Kiavhar, and his Balls of Steel.

I don't really like the way this one turned out, but it's still roughly the same pose as the chibi, just edited a little. That's meant to be a sword blade flying out of his hand, but you can't really tell. A javelin proved to be too difficult.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So Nunu, is Isabella approved?