What's new

Scalet Blade

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm kinda shocked to see that no one on this forum has made a thread about this game already. Despite it's big selling point being an all-female cast of playable charactor that you can undress,( though they still have pasties on their crotches when full nude) It's actually pretty fun. It's F2P so it isn't hard to get stared, it's in open beta right now though, so bugs are around. Though i haven't had any problems outside of making new rules in my firewall to get it to work.

here's the link to the site:

(large images are large)
some of the official art:

screenshots I took:

I was thinking of putting this in the h-games section, but since vaginas are censored and there is no actual sex goin on, I didn't think it would fit. So here you go.

Last edited:

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Scalet Blade

Right... so skimply dressed all female cast.

When that's suppose to appeal people like me to play the game, it's pretty much the best way to scare me away for me to write something incredibly bad about it. Probably something about sexualization.

Because this is exactly one of the reasons why I don't usually like MMORPG's, the way they try to appeal to gamers. And pretty much a major point for several MMORPG jokes.

BUT!!! If there's something I've learned during my younger years is to never judge the book by it's cover and the backside of it. And it have led me to very intresting stuff. So what I can do is too atleast give this a chance EVEN if it's a MMORPG and give it an open mind.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Twisted has been playing that for months now. i gave it a go and its suprisingly fun but im ylad i didnt have to pay money for it.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anyone of you is still interrested in SB, there's a private Server with higher exp and droprates waiting for you.
It's still a bit pay2win early on but chances are high enough to get decent gear really quick as a f2p player.
Come and bring friends with you.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

other than the mostly naked girls, what is the appeal of scarlet blade?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

The gameplay is pretty solid and well designed, if a bit lacking depth. The western (read: english speaking) community is pretty small, though.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That's the only community now, actually. That private server is the only SB server online now. The KR(original) and JP servers are both offline, and obviously so is Aeria

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I've debated trying it out, but ability-spam MMOs have me burn out so damn fast nowadays. The obvious cheesecake factor of it all doesn't really help, despite my use of silly outfit mods in other games, though apparently MMOGrinder did like the plot after it got done with all the derpy MMO and innundo cliches at the start.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I remember the arena/pvp mode was quite fun, but other than that the game is quite far behind compared to newer mmorpgs. From a technical standpoint it's not worth playing.:(

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Nicely drawn , good graphics ,what are the system requirements because I can't find it. :(

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I played this a lot a year or 2 ago, cashed and everything. I quit because Aeria didn't do anything to please their users.

It's pay2win. If you don't plan to cash, I don't recommend playing. The community pretty much ruined the game. Once you reach lvl 24 and reach the first pvp field, your pretty much going to get 1 shoted anywhere you go.

Everyone seems to enjoy getting +10 gear with lvl 20-29 equipment and remain there at lvl 29 by getting themselves killed (you lose exp when you die). When I was playing, it wasn't surprising to see 1 OP character take out an army and its always the crimson side with all the geared players.

A simple solution would of been to remove losing exp on death. I wonder if they implanted that yet?

Raids especially are bad. The drops go to the team with the highest dps. You get nothing for participating.

PVP is set up by lvl. If your lvl 20, you will only be together with lvl 20-25 players. Once you reach 26 and get those geared 29 players, its no longer fun.

The economy is always bad and the amount of grinding you have to do to get any decent money is insane. Every day it feels like you haven't progressed m uch.

It's also a game where you can't complete dailies in pvp fields unless you have a good number of people since the mobs are pretty strong. They kept losing players to the point that they started to merge servers.

The GM events are stupid. They do things like "find the gm and win a prize" or "spawn mob events in town." Ofc you can't really enjoy this without a good cpu/gpu. Even if you do have a good computer, drops still go to highest dps team.

Overall, the game wasn't worth playing 2 years ago. Now? I dunno. A lot can change in 2 years. I'm surprised the game is still running honestly.

edit - o wait, it did shut down. Is there still some way to play it? They also said everything we spent was refunded on our account. I'll have to check!

edit - account was empty. I sent in a ticket. It'd be really kewl if I could get my AP returned even if I didn't play it for years. Wonder what they will do.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Aeria is the worst western publisher there is - Your AP can actually expire if it's left too long without you buying anything.

Also that "EXP on Death" thing? Added in by Aeria as well. The entire reason why the game was plagued by Ever-*9ers was because Aeria. The entire reason the game turned awful was because Aeria.

Of course, that didn't stop the game from going down in Korea either, so...

And yes, there is a way - The Vendetta private server came back up after Aeria shut down

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

edit - o wait, it did shut down. Is there still some way to play it? They also said everything we spent was refunded on our account. I'll have to check!

edit - account was empty. I sent in a ticket. It'd be really kewl if I could get my AP returned even if I didn't play it for years. Wonder what they will do.
that's the whole point why this thread is at frontpage again, just check my last post, there's a link for the private server.