What's new

Scourge of the Silver Marches D&D 3.5

Re: Scourge of the Silver Marches D&D 3.5

Thanks, Ryu. Never would have caught that myself. I've never played a barbarian before so this should be a different experience.

I also finished finally so let me know any other changes I should make, or things I missed.

You should have 84 HP while raging, not 80. That's all I've noticed so far, might spot something else when I get back to an actual computer :)

Oh okay, I didn't think my 2 levels of fighter counted for that. I was just using the classes that allowed me to rage. Easy change though.

Yeah, its from the constitution bump, it also raises your Fort save by 2, if you didn't get that in yet :)

I think you might have a few too many HP, Ronny...

You have 72. Your con bonus gives you a total of 30.
So 42.
lvl 1 barbarian - 12
2 more barb lvls - 12
2 fighter lvls - 10

I'm not sure what a battlerager's HD is, but unless it's a d16(which I doubt) or I'm missing something/calculating wrong......

To calculate an average on a die, add 1 then divide by 2. Her should have 12 from barb 1, 13 from barb 2 and 3, eleven from fighter 1 and 2, and 6.5 from battlerager 1, which has a d12, for a total of 42.5, +the 30 from CON :)

Are we operating on average or half? I thought we simply got half hp per level beyond first. So 2 from a d4, 3 from a d6, 4 from a d8, etc.

I think we should over-rule the DM and use average, if we're gonna fight some epics we're gonna need every HP we can get :)

I think we should over-rule the DM and use average, if we're gonna fight some epics we're gonna need every HP we can get :)

Now I have the mental image of a bunch of people walking up to a deity and saying its realm sucks so they're going to make some changes. Somehow I don't think things quite work that way.

Funny you'd mention that, that was more or less what happenned the last time me and epic characters were said in the same sentence :) that was kinda the entire plot though, so its not quite the same...

EDIT: holy crap loli, you're in the tangled web too? So are me and my bf! Or do you just use the profiler?

Last edited:

Loli... Jubilex... Really? I mean out of all the demon princes to serve you choose the demon prince of slimes?

Loli... Jubilex... Really? I mean out of all the demon princes to serve you choose the demon prince of slimes?

No other demon prince offers you the ability to create a wall of gelatinous cubes :|

Still... he's a blob of demonic slime...

Ya know, there used to be an amulet that allowed you to use a gelatinous cube as a mount :)

On a more in character note: my character probably won't like yours loli. Granth has an Obyrith bloodline and you are devoted to a Tanar'ri prince.

And her character is EVIL. But I guess that doesn't matter...

Eh, I'm neutral, I'd probably have more problems with the whole lawful thing. Speaking of which: how does that work? Jubilex is chaotic evil not lawful evil.

The class she took only requires her to be evil alignment. She's lawful because she's part monk.

Back