Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ズブリウス

So much for "late May". T_T

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of the reasons I prefer playing as a girl is because my fetishes actually revolves more around the male. There's only one type of girl I want to see getting fucked: hot normal looking girls and there's only so many variations you can have with that. As for the male though, you can have orcs, goblins, zombies, fat guy, old guy, the list goes on. Also, there's just some kind of appeal about making the girl get raped by horrible things, I'm not exactly sure why.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So much for "late May". T_T
True , but this one is not on My priority
So I guess it's OK on My Book

May isn't over buddy. We still got time =)
In Here , 2 Hour to June 1'st

It's already 31st in Japan bro.
Now , it's already June 1'st on Tokyo's time

===============================================

Well it's OK , just patience
As for Me , this game is out in the middle of nowhere
Think it's like a bonus:D

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still not out :(

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's already June 2 in japan,you think they should change the date to start of June

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Date has been changed to "mid June" :(.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a preview page up.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can only hope that the age of fat, NEET-like creatures in games as protagonists or antagonists will one day end, replaced by something that looks vaguely human, instead of a walking jelly roll.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why does it look so much like Guild Meister? Also, do you guys think there will be more enemies than those in the Extras? It's a fun little game and all, with a looping gallery and all those other nice things, but the number of enemies is a bit small. If not more enemies, maybe more positions.

edit:dderp That's why those other options after picking the animation in the gallery is blocked and walled off. More positions.
Galaxy Warrior Sophie and Guild Meister are from the same maker, you can tell by the art style and the horrible game speed.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My main concern with this game is the limitation of H-content.

Since the player is actually controlling the fat guy to rape the girls / female creatures after you defeat them, I doubt there will be any tentacles or futa actions involved. Most likely there will only be a very limit positions as well, Since there is only so much you can do with a fat guy and girls.

While I am looking forward to the full release of this game, I doubt it will be better than Galaxy Warrior.

Ps. Playing as a male character sucks.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the player is actually controlling the fat guy to rape the girls / female creatures after you defeat them, I doubt there will be any tentacles or futa actions involved. Most likely there will only be a very limit positions as well, Since there is only so much you can do with a fat guy and girls.

While I am looking forward to the full release of this game, I doubt it will be better than Galaxy Warrior.

I don't fully agree with you. There are types of games where I like playing as a male character moreso than a female.

I don't fully disagree because action games with animated sex isn't one. You can certainly do more with a female MC than a male MC but at the same time male MC usually have a bigger variety of women to chose from. Usually.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo alone looks 100x better than Galaxy Warrior. I like the idea of playing as the male; losing over and over to get rape/go animations gets old quick.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The trial game is so good :D:D. high quality. I feel bored that playing as female main characters. So I am looking forward to the release of game

H-content in trial game is great! but no tentacles --> the lack of H-sences:(. (Of course, I love the tentacles rape girls)
I am sure that it is better than galaxy warrior in some ways

Last edited:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trailer was put up of some of the game play, looks good. Can't wait

Last edited:

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score