What's new

ACT [ Scratch] スクラっち☆ Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS 変態黙示録ズブリウス RE116034 RJ116034

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ズブリウス

Holy shit! That download speed. SO much faster.
Oh, and that seemed to work.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Double post but I wanted to share my thoughts on the game so nyeh.

So, right at the start. Game screen pops up, I've got three options in the top left. Not sure what they all say, but I assume left to right it's Menu, Options, and Help.
-Menu (F) has Restart (N) (Note that it takes you back to the intro right before the Main Menu screen) and Quit (Q). Not sure what the others do.
-Options (O) has what I believe to be toggles for Sound (S), Music (M), Fullscreen (F), and (H) hides the top bar with the Menu, Options, and Help.
-Help (H) has the first option greyed out for me, and the second option I assume is About (A).

Right then. That out of the way, Title Screen ho! ..... as in tally-ho, not where's-my-money-ho... you, the one who was thinking it, you know who you are.
ANYWAYS.
Start, Load, Extras, and Exit. Extras is the gallery you unlock as you fuck the girls, the rest are self-explanatory. You only have the one save, which occurs when you pass a checkpoint. Or enter a new screen. Still not sure how that works, since whenever I died I always started back at the beginning of the current room when I chose Continue, but whatever.
So, let's start a new game, shall we? Controls are explained, but they are as follows:
-Z for Attack. It also grabs an incapacitated or defeated girl and lets you fuck them.
-Down Arrow to Duck (you can still attack while ducked)
-Up arrow to Jump
-Z in mid-jump to do a mid-air attack
-Hold Z to charge a ranged attack. Letting go early releases a weaker attack, charging all the way and then releasing makes a stronger attack.
-X is a short AoE to damage everything in your immediate vicinity. It only extends about as far as the animation goes, maybe a few pixels further, but you are invincible during it. The number of these you have is in the top left next to your health, you can carry a max of 5, and you get them back by reaching orgasm while fucking.
-Pressing jump (up arrow) while fucking throws the girl away so you can move again. She'll get thrown left if you grabbed her from the right and vice-versa.

All of the girls in the game (with the exception of one) have at least 2 positions. You have to reach orgasm in the first position to be able to view the second one. Not sure if you have to reach orgasm in the second position to unlock it in the gallery, but you might as well, just in case.
The bosses have 3 positions. To get the third, you have to reach orgasm in the second position. Again, not sure if you have to reach orgasm in the third position to unlock it in the gallery, but you might as well do it to be safe.

When you exit an area, all of the enemies and traps reset, so always be ready for a fight if you re-enter that area.

Now for a couple hiccups people might hit. Spoiler warning.
After you defeat the succubus or w/e the blue demon is, go back down. Remember the flames that were down there? They're gone now. Go that way.
When you fight the two mages in the same room, make sure to unlock both of their positions, then throw them practically on top of each other. Go to fuck them, and you'll get a threesome. It only has the one scene.
After you beat the Warrior, you'll need to get the previous 3 medallions out of their pillars in order to get into the final boss room. Easiest way to do this is to use the red door after the Warrior's room, go to the castle doors, run inside, grab the Yellow medallion, then exit back the way you came, grab the Green and Blue medallions, go back through the Red door, ride up the floating platform, and the boss room is on the right. Place the medallions and bam, door's open.

Koa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might be an odd question, but does anyone have access to the OST?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, this is a necro from hell, but how am i supposed to get through the room with the falling boulder, right after opening the door with the blue and green tokens? I just keep getting hit by those fucking blocks from the ceiling, and then the rock catches up with me and kills me.

Also, how do i save my progress? I've beaten all the bosses up to the room I'm stuck on, several times, but the animations simply won't unlock in the Extra's gallery.

It's probably far-fetched to hope for any kind of reply in this old thread, but if anyone sees this and can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, this is a necro from hell, but how am i supposed to get through the room with the falling boulder, right after opening the door with the blue and green tokens? I just keep getting hit by those fucking blocks from the ceiling, and then the rock catches up with me and kills me.

Also, how do i save my progress? I've beaten all the bosses up to the room I'm stuck on, several times, but the animations simply won't unlock in the Extra's gallery.

It's probably far-fetched to hope for any kind of reply in this old thread, but if anyone sees this and can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Lol, I had to play until that part to remember it.

Pretty much you just run straight immediately after you went inside. If you get hit by the traps, once, you should still be fine and just jump forward from the spikes...

Also the game auto-saves at every check point... And also, I think, you pretty much have to finish the sex, cumming, and then go to a check point to unlock it in the gallery.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was enjoyable, the platforming is still rather lousy, but I like not having to lose over and over to get the cgs. Of course we'll likely get the same crowd of "I hate male protagonists" that was in the Eroico thread.
i always felt it was the actual sex that was less fun for eroico, a lot of the cg were meh too... they lacked the air of finality kurovadis had IN MY OPINION

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lol, I had to play until that part to remember it.

Pretty much you just run straight immediately after you went inside. If you get hit by the traps, once, you should still be fine and just jump forward from the spikes...

Also the game auto-saves at every check point... And also, I think, you pretty much have to finish the sex, cumming, and then go to a check point to unlock it in the gallery.
Well, i guess I'll just have to give it a shot, although that's pretty much what I've tried doing since i entered that room. The guy simply walks way too slow, it's as if the game itself holds him back or something.

That's strange, because i do that every time. And each time i exit to the main menu, the extras remain blank. Do i have to enter/exit to the main menu in a specific way or something? Also, none of the complete save files in this thread seems to work for me, so that option is out as well.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.