What's new

ACT [ Scratch] スクラっち☆ Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS 変態黙示録ズブリウス RE116034 RJ116034

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ズブリウス

I got all the metals but the yellow one I think I may have done something wrong because I cant get It out of the room I placed it.

Nevermind: I solved it I have to get the yellow before I take back the green and blue.

Last edited:

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could almost forgive how shallow this game is, if it wasn't for the annoying enemy and level design. The platforming itself was bearable; but the thing that really annoyed me was the bosses. They all attack as soon as they get up, which usually doesn't leave you with enough time to get out of the way. The demon boss really pissed me off, you have to stand in between the swords or you get hit, but the position of the safe zone is random, so you'll probably get it.

Also, I be the last boss but didn't get a coin to leave? WTF?

Edit: Also, I'm uncertain how you unlock the scene with the to mage girls. You have to knock them over one another correct?
With the last boss, the coin won't drop until you've had sex with her three times (unlocking all three of her positions).

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well this is my summary of the game kind of,first you roam around the game,find bosses and defeat them,each boss will drop a round key that you need later,you will need to collect three keys(demon,slime,fairy if I remember correctly.twins is not a boss) to enter the big door(put the green key and blue key at the door side) in the middle map,after going through the middle door,you will use your yellow key to open another door inside,and fight the warrior girl,then fighitng through everything,you will get a pink key at the end.Then go out and retrieve all the 3 keys you put and head back inside the red door where you came out and input the 4 keys to fight the final boss.*Before fighting her you have to refight all the boss*

To obatain the final boss key,you just have to H her 3 times.

Yes,you must allign the twins together to get their 3P H scene

To those who complain the boss is too hard,use your X special attack,you get one everytime you ejaculate in a girl. I didn't even die once while refight all the boss thanks to that.

Overall a very good game:D ,though the H scene an get repetitive(same VA same pose,just different character),but it still better than a lot of those H game out there.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is the save file,just edit your save.ini,open it and copy this entire thing and replace it

[omake]
ゆみ=2
はぴ=2
天使=3
堕天使=2
魔女姉=2
魔女妹=2
魔女ダブル=1
スラ=3
戦士=3
悪魔幹部=3
姫=3
敵1動画1=2
敵1動画2=2
敵2動画1=2
敵2動画2=2
敵3動画1=2
敵3動画2=2
敵4動画1=2
敵4動画2=2
敵4動画3=2
敵5動画1=2
敵5動画2=2
敵5動画3=2
敵6動画1=2
敵6動画2=2
敵7動画1=2
敵7動画2=2
敵8動画1=1
敵9動画1=2
敵10動画1=2
敵10動画2=2
敵10動画3=2
敵11動画1=0
敵11動画2=0
敵11動画3=0
移動=0
扉1=1
扉2=1
扉3=1
HP=40
OP=0
必殺=3
回復1=1
回復2=1
回復3=1
回復4=1
回復5=1
回復6=1
回復7=1
回復8=1
回復9=1
回復10=0
セーブポイント=7
メダル黄=3
メダル赤=3
メダル青=3
メダル緑=3
扉4=1
扉5=0

Last edited:

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game was short and sweet. Only wish there was more variety in enemy/girls. The only thing that got on my nerves was that damn room with the weak crumbling platforms. Is there a official website for this artist or any news of other games?

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game was short and sweet. Only wish there was more variety in enemy/girls. The only thing that got on my nerves was that damn room with the weak crumbling platforms. Is there a official website for this artist or any news of other games?
I'm fairly sure this is the same company that did 'guild master/meister'.
That one was longer and had a lot more variety in the animations and characters.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The only issue I have with this game is that in too many scenes, the player character's fat and dirty arse (or the mosaic around the dick) is hiding the view of the girl's body...

If you are going to make your scenes with the 'camera' behind the male, at least enable us to hide the player model or make him transparent...

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to open the green door .... got blue and yellow key but green door is locked donno how to open it any ideas?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how to open the green door .... got blue and yellow key but green door is locked donno how to open it any ideas?
You probably miss a boss,and the green door at the most right of the map is actually an exit,you need to find entrance form elsewhere,you probably miss it,which boss have you defeated?

Dracula

Reputation score

Hi, I think i have a problem. Am I the only one for which the MEGA download does not start ?

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the room that leads you up to the blue coin. Instead of going up to the blue succubus, stay at the bottom level and head all the way to the left. This will lead you to the twins which then will lead you to the green slime for the green coin.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the save file,just edit your save.ini,someone confirm for me does this work ?
just tried it i can confirm it works after copy/pasting it in the save.ini file

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Working link, uploaded it myself:

Full Save:

For some reason that link won't work for me, it just freezes on Downloaded. Other Mega links work fine for me still, but this one just refuses to start downloading :(

MAXIS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the save file,just edit your save.ini,open it and copy this entire thing and replace it

[omake]
ゆみ=2
はぴ=2
天使=3
堕天使=2
魔女姉=2
魔女妹=2
魔女ダブル=1
スラ=3
戦士=3
悪魔幹部=3
姫=3
敵1動画1=2
敵1動画2=2
敵2動画1=2
敵2動画2=2
敵3動画1=2
敵3動画2=2
敵4動画1=2
敵4動画2=2
敵4動画3=2
敵5動画1=2
敵5動画2=2
敵5動画3=2
敵6動画1=2
敵6動画2=2
敵7動画1=2
敵7動画2=2
敵8動画1=1
敵9動画1=2
敵10動画1=2
敵10動画2=2
敵10動画3=2
敵11動画1=0
敵11動画2=0
敵11動画3=0
移動=0
扉1=1
扉2=1
扉3=1
HP=40
OP=0
必殺=3
回復1=1
回復2=1
回復3=1
回復4=1
回復5=1
回復6=1
回復7=1
回復8=1
回復9=1
回復10=0
セーブポイント=7
メダル黄=3
メダル赤=3
メダル青=3
メダル緑=3
扉4=1
扉5=0
I do not work, if I write this in the save, the game did not save it reads as if I had not played ... also I have another problem, when I start another game, I appear in the gallery, girls who do not hold still, and I grip it appear, try deleting the save and get started another look, but mu happens again, anyone has idea?
excuse my English, googletraductor

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I do not work, if I write this in the save, the game did not save it reads as if I had not played ... also I have another problem, when I start another game, I appear in the gallery, girls who do not hold still, and I grip it appear, try deleting the save and get started another look, but mu happens again, anyone has idea?
excuse my English, googletraductor
Well,first you need to play the game for a while and save in the game first before you copy the list(I am assuming you put in the wrong ini file) or is your system locale in japanese?(since most japan games screwed up themselves if you are not in japanese locale)

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any side scrolling game like this where you can get pregnant?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so hard to find anything when all the thread titles are just moonrunes...

Kinda sad that i have to post in a thead, so i can use that post to find that thread again...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Working link, uploaded it myself:

Full Save:

the save worked, but the game has a "Decryption error"

is there another link?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Figured I'd check the Mega link out for the game, since a couple people apparently had issues with it. I keep getting a 'Decryption Error' as well once it's done. At first I figured it was just like other downloads I've had, where I've had to do it a couple of times before it worked right - maybe there was heavy load, maybe it just got interrupted the first couple times, idk why, it just took a couple tries - but every time I try that Mega link for the game, I get the Decryption Error. I've tried 5 times over 2 days now, and when the download takes an hour, it's not exactly something I have the time to check a lot. I've tried it at night and in the afternoon. I'll try it in the morning tomorrow, since I'll have time, but I have a feeling it'll do it again there, too.

And yes, I see that there is a torrent. For all those who like and use torrents, have at it. I personally hate it, since on two different computers, every time I start torrenting stuff, my computer started having issues. Could be coincidental, but given that it happened twice, and everything was fine before-hand, kinda puts me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.