What's new

ADV [ SDNK ] Silent Desire R RE097948 RJ097948

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Silent Desire R

A new blog update was put up, Says he has submitted the game to DLsite for registration, Fairly sure this means full game =D

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like it's out on DLSite JP, both the demo and the full version, if that price link is to believed.

Now I just need to find out why my debit card doesn't work with DLSite anymore (but does work with DLSite-Eng and DMM...)

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The previews look amazing. If it had been on the English site I wouldn't hesitate to buy it (and if it does show up there I'll be sure to support the guy). I used to be able to buy from the Japanese site but a while back something got changed (dlsite or my bank) and my card doesn't work anymore. :(

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Either way when it DOES get uploaded can someone pm me a link?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I feel like if this game didn't have the DLsite portion in the price, it would be reasonably priced. Oh well, I may end up putting out the $17 or so anyway, because I'm a big fan of the guy for working on the Silent Desire series as a whole. $17 for four games doesn't seem so bad.

darkyodaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i went ahead and bought a copy to share with you guys, uploading to deposit files atm. about 25 mins remaining to upload and maybe 30 until i can post for you.

Lol... Jk dont have 15 posts wow

depositfiles dot com/files/bg1xfj3v6

Last edited:

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You could send me the link per message. I'll post it for ya if you want.

Edit: Well, that is one way of getting round that^^

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the share darkyodaa.

This is one case where I'd rather support the guy but unless the game shows up on English dlsite I can't.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got to what i assume is the last boss at part two of it but its attacks are about unsurvivable.

darkyodaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last boss fight is two phases of the same thing, the first time you face him just spam block, and the second you should have saved a healing item to go to full then spam your strongest aoe fire spell. should be cake!

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guessing the final boss is the plant with 3 parts. I didn't save a healing thing so I guess I have to run through it again.

Edit: Got all the scenes. I could've swore I lost to the first set of harpies. :/

If anyone is interested or having problems finding all the scenes, here is my savedata folder. Backup your own save folder first.

www dot mediafire dot com/?g108hd53n134won

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does this game include any battle rape, does this game only use CG's or does it use animations and is there gore?

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

The game is split between ryona, rape, and vore. 6ish rape scenes, 4ish vore scenes, and a lot of ryona scenes. Some of the scenes have different versions, a 'normal' version and a 'hard' version. Some of the hard scenes have gore, but it's fuzzied out with mosaics.

There are sort of in battle scenes, but no battle rape, usually being restrained by tentacles, slime, and the like. Sometimes, an attack by the enemy in battle will lead directly to the game over scene in the right conditions (even if you're at full health, usually has to do with being too close the enemy or dragging out the fight for too long).

For those still going through the game there is one game over which is NOT found by battling monsters and losing. Have fun looking for it.

Last edited:

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those still going through the game there is one game over which is NOT found by battling monsters and losing. Have fun looking for it.

I'm just going to leave this here...
Does this game over have to do with the Living Armour enemy?
Also, thank you for the link!

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he means the scene where she eats some kinds of fruit far too many times ...

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh...
If so, that was the first game over I unlocked. XD

Playing the WIPs for this game made that a priority to get, besides the lambda/eater game over.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score

here, the link where you can find the download of the other games... ;)
(snip due to being under the post limit)
A download link for a H-Roguelike? (and others) You sir are my idol right now!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, so i have all of the CGs, but in the quick battle section, aka: the last option in the main menu, I seem to be missing battle number 5 and 16, if it exists. Does anyone know which battles these are and where in the story I can get them? I have no idea where to even look.
Also, just nitpicking here, but did anyone happen to find the CGs in sections C3 and D4(grid-wise) to be a little... disappointing? I thought the game was great, I just think that these particular two seem like there should be a little more to them. They just went by too quick in my opinion. That's just my opinion, no one has to care about it, it just feels better to say/type it to people.