What's new

ADV [ SDNK ] Silent Desire R RE097948 RJ097948

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Silent Desire R

Number 5 is the flies, there's no number 16 as far as I am concerned because number 15 was the last boss. Note that you will only unlock the quick battle for them after you defeated them.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Number 5 is the flies, there's no number 16 as far as I am concerned because number 15 was the last boss. Note that you will only unlock the quick battle for them after you defeated them.
Yeah, thanks. I found that out right after I posted. Couldn't beat them before, then I just threw a smoke bomb or something at them that one hit killed them.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Smoke bomb is actually used to escape from the enemy, but I suppose it serves the same purpose as "defeating" the enemy as far as quick battle is concerned.

The other way is to actually:
Throw water at the flies so it slows down their movement, then your attack won't miss anymore.

The same strategy would also be useful for a couple of other enemies in game. Just throwing it out there.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

May anyone please explain to me how the hell I beat the 3 succubi? I pretty much used everything I have on them... is there a trigger or something?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

May anyone please explain to me how the hell I beat the 3 succubi? I pretty much used everything I have on them... is there a trigger or something?
Here's a tip, look carefully at the hair color of the one that speaks last, my gut feeling says the one directly below her is usually the real one... :cool:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's a tip, look carefully at the hair color of the one that speaks last, my gut feeling says the one directly below her is usually the real one... :cool:
You're right, it's the one below the one who talks at the start of each turn that you have to attack (or the top one if the one on bottom speaks).

And just for the record, I still have this game more than half translated. I've had other 'real' (paying) jobs that took precedence, so I had to put this one on hold for a bit, but it will get done. My volunteer work is just slow. orz

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're right, it's the one below the one who talks at the start of each turn that you have to attack (or the top one if the one on bottom speaks).

And just for the record, I still have this game more than half translated. I've had other 'real' (paying) jobs that took precedence, so I had to put this one on hold for a bit, but it will get done. My volunteer work is just slow. orz
Glad to hear an update on the patch. :)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone the game still?
cant find a working link on the whole internet D:

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still finger crossing for the translation patch. And I accidentally deleted this and now am in need for a save file. Can anyone give me one?

Also, the download link above, I keep getting an error when I'm trying to get the CG for the first goblin fight. Halfway in the battle, I get an error that stops the fight and then I can't proceed. Anyone else getting that?

Stupidface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Silent Desire R2 is coming out.

Demo is here: hxxp://www1.axfc.net/u/3385580.zip

Password is "ryona".

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apparently you now control the monsters and assault the heroine

Not really digging the demo, heroine is seemingly invincible, dodges everything with ease. Dunno what this guy was thinking, though I might be missing something

Stupidface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not really digging the demo, heroine is seemingly invincible, dodges everything with ease. Dunno what this guy was thinking, though I might be missing something
You are. You have to use the roper's dodge lowering attack (the second one iirc) and then the mushrooms poison attack (second one again) to actually hit her. She can cure herself once but once that happens you can just poison her again. Then pretty much any attack will hit so long as the roper uses it's dodge lowering attack, although the roper's grab will hit as long as she's poisoned.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sorry, here the links that are on the blog.

mirrorcreator.com/files/0T2OCVI3/Z001326.part1.rar_links

mirrorcreator.com/files/15F4SVJK/Z001326.part2.rar_links

sorry, for bad english.
DO not go in those its a vuis Site. :mad::mad::mad:

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am getting a boat load of denial from my windows 10 PC.

I want to try this game. i loved MGQ and Violated Heroine.

i switched main language to japanese, still get nothing.

i get a SYNTAX ERROR 4083 :1

any help? thanks a bunch

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're more like a pokemon trainer/monster trainer now, you can send out 3/4 monster you have to fight for you.