What's new

SDTT7 (plus intro) *Game over*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
12 women set off for their Olympic level Super Girl Squad try outs. They had been trying all year round to get accepted to the American Olympic Super Girl Squad Team. Unfortunately, the plane hits a bit of turbulence when a flock of suicidal ducks fly into all of it's engines simultaneously. The plane crashes into a range of hills. (I felt mountains were too cliche) There is abandoned cabin with some strange symbol on the front of it that they decide they can make use of for now. As their name suggests, the Super Girl Squad isn't too bright as they did not recognize that as an international symbol for NUCLEAR RADIATION! (OH FUCK)

The girls all go through changes, but because they're girls, they don't talk to each other about it, cuz... well you know how gossip travels. They all experience different feelings and suspect that the same thing is going on with the other girls, but no one can guess how anyone else changed. They decide to take up beds for the night... yes apparently this cabin has 11 different bedrooms. Their coach, Toxic decides to sleep in the hallway, determined the keep the late night giddy stuff to a minimum. She's still their coach and she will NOT have them LOLLIGAGGING while they're supposed to be training, plane crash or not.

Doesn't really seem to matter as the next morning, it was found that their coach had been raped to death. Every hole had been penetrated multiple times and her belly was even a little swollen from the fresh dripping liquids out of her. Dreana bent down and put some to her lips. Yup, this was definitely cum, there's no question. But it just didn't taste... human

(Little Intro, I tried to have everyone play some role. I don't expect this game to take too many nights, but each night WILL take a while. Other than that, this game doesn't introduce too much out of the ordinary.)

1. DeMatt - Watcher *DEAD*
2. Goldstein - Psychic demon *dead*
3. Rin Umiko - Ninja Assassin(COUGH LUST MAGE) *DEAD*
4. Keylo - Lyncher *DEAD*
5. SiphonTalvesh - Barrier Demon(COUGH SUCCUBUS) *DEAD*
6. Dreana - Gifted Girl *DEAD*
7. Bartnum
8. MMK - Fool *DEAD*
9. Aika - Gifted Girl *DEAD*
10. Garfield - Barrier Girl *DEAD*
11. plmnko

Night Actions Please.

Last edited:
OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Day 1

The magnificent Colombian Hill Rooster sings it's loud squawks to wake you all up in the morning. Yup, that's definitely the sound of a Colombian Hill Rooster. But the fact you now know where you are is overshadowing by A DEAD GIRL OMG!

You find that one of your group is missing, and by matter of elimination, you find Dreana the Gifted Girl has been raped to death, her fate similar to that of their coach. You all assume she's dripping with cum, but no one wants to taste it. No sir, that was Dreana's thing, and not only is it disgusting, it would be rude.

Lynch votes please?
No Lynch (6) -majority
-Goldstein
-Aika
-DeMatt
-Garfield
-Bartnum
-Keylo

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well fuck?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

We're screwed... literally... Anyone want to play Russian Roulette to pass time?...

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have reason to belive that Aika is a demon. I'm taking a gamble here, because if I'm wrong we may be truly screwed. But I'm willing to take that chance. I'm not discussing my reasons publicly, but if anyone would like to know more, I'll talk to them through PM's.

LYNCH AIKA.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*massive facepalm*

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... That's rather bad.

Um, why Aika, Bartnum? That was really sudden. For now, since we have no real leads, I vote no lynch.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I told you that if you want to know why, I'll tell you through PM's.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As much as I'd like to rename SDTT to "Aika and Bartnum try to lynch each other", I must say I can only go with no lynch for now.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh gods...

I just realised I've made a massive fool of myself and pretty much fucked things up.

*withdraw vote*

Forget anything ever happened.

*cuts self*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I-I... I know we're all competing for those spots on the team... but do we really have to murder each other...?

I vote No Lynch.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I claim the invincible cool dude! Night actions won't work on me, so don't bother trying!

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

Lynch dre- oh wait shes dead.... hmmmmmm well i dunno No lynch i guess

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I may as well vote No Lynch.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Can I lynch Bartnum simply because he's a bloody idiot? I do have a revolver here you know...No?...You guys suck.

No Lynch.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The girls decide it's best not to lynch. They're all good friends, plus there's always the chance they landed on a hill full of crazed zombies? ...wait no, the rapist is definitely among them, that's for sure. May they sleep in their beds and may their passages go undisturbed

Sleep TIGHT, LOL!

Night actions please.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Night 2

[[ I'm AFK for twenty four hours, and I miss out on this shit?!]]

[[BTW- We shoula raped. We dont have the Gifted Girl to ehlp us!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

DeMatt rolls over in her sleep, hitting her head on the wall and waking herself up.

Bothered by the long night, she gets up to get a drink of water before going back to bed.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

[[MMK Hopes he remembered to hit send when he wrote up his night action!]]