What's new

SDTT7 (plus intro) *Game over*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Night 2

Alternatively, I am willing to change my vote if I get enough people to promise that they'll lynch DeMatt next. You have no worries- I am not the Lyncher. *looks at Keylo's dead body*
However, you may be an over-paranoid "gifted" girl. You haven't said who your other scan was... and since you've already said you're a gifted girl, there's not really any point to hiding it... since all you'll say is whether they're a rapist or not.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Day 2

I'm not making the barriers. My room's been barriered both nights, and I've been unable to use my pow-

Wait.

Someone's up to something.

Because DeMatt claims that he was barriered when he attempted to watch me. I was barriered on the same night. This would be the work of a Barrier Mage.

However, I was also barriered night 1, though Aika claims to have scanned me successfully night 1.

My suspicions are now on these two people.

Anyone want to pass comment on this?

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Here, I'll pass along ToxicShock's message to me, so you can see what I meant by "barriered":

ToxicShock said:
DeMatt said:
Um... I'm gonna watch Bartnum. If he isn't a demon, something's gonna try and rape him. If he IS, somebody else will get raped.

Hopefully not me. :eek:
As you leave your room and head towards bartnums, you try to turn the knob to hide in her room to get a look at anyone who enters, but the knob won't turn. Something is blocking this door, and you can't figure out what it is. You have no choice but to go back to your room.
So I wouldn't've seen what Bartnum did during the night. I'd only see if other people visited Bartnum.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, that's the same message I've got each night. I can't leave my room because the knob won't turn.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I must say from any point of view except my own I'd assume that I've been lying.

So all I can assume is that either gifted girls are not affected by barriers, or Toxic made a mistake. Or both Bartnum and Toxic are in on this lie together, but this seems unlikely.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

My role isn't exactly a "power" role. Because, in order to identify a demon, A) the demon mustn't be raping me, B) I have to pick the same target as the demon, and C) nobody else must pick the same target as us two.

It can happen, but it's not likely - which is why I was so surprised the first night. I'd hoped some other information would come to light over the next day and night... but it didn't, really. So that's why I nominated SiphonTalvesh now - get rid of one demon, and if there's others, maybe I'll get lucky again, without the chance of getting "lucky" against SiphonTalvesh.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not making the barriers. My room's been barriered both nights, and I've been unable to use my pow-

Wait.

Someone's up to something.

Because DeMatt claims that he was barriered when he attempted to watch me. I was barriered on the same night. This would be the work of a Barrier Mage.

However, I was also barriered night 1, though Aika claims to have scanned me successfully night 1.

My suspicions are now on these two people.

Anyone want to pass comment on this?
It's a notable difference to two previous roles- the Barrier Mage and the Succubus. Barrier Mage can block activities of a person, and also all activities aimed at said person.

The Succubus can "squealch" a power, preventing them from using it.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

ummmmmmmmmm... Lynch bartnum?
No offense, but if I've already scanned DeMatt as a demon, and DeMatt's best claim is "I couldnt get into Bartnum's Room last night", then shouldnt this conversation be very straight-forward?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Night 2

However, you may be an over-paranoid "gifted" girl. You haven't said who your other scan was... and since you've already said you're a gifted girl, there's not really any point to hiding it... since all you'll say is whether they're a rapist or not.
[Double post for the win!]

I have successfully scanned Garfield as a non-demon. As far as whether they're a rapist or not, there's no way to scan. sends a look to Garfield

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

...you know, I'm almost tempted to say "lynch me". Because then you'll know I was telling the truth, and that either MMK scans the opposite of what is correct, and that therefore Garfield is another demon, or MMK was lying, and is probably a demon herself.

But I would like to continue living, so I'll reiterate myself:

I saw SiphonTalvesh exiting Dreana's room, the night of her rape. I'm confident that no one else visited her room. I'm less confident that Dreana didn't get raped by her visiting somebody else, but I doubt this scenario. SiphonTalvesh hasn't refuted the likeliest conclusion, that she raped Dreana.

I attempted to spy on Bartnum's visitors last night. Bartnum's room was barriered, so I didn't see anything. Bartnum has declared that she was barriered both nights. Aika declared that she successfully scanned Bartnum the first night. Either the powers interact differently, or one of these two is lying. I don't know which to hope for - I'd only catch one of them raping if I happened to pick the same target to watch.

I still say lynch SiphonTalvesh. I really hope there's only two rapists out there... because finding THREE would be impossible.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I agree.

I'd like for it to be both of us not lying, but that seems strange.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I must say from any point of view except my own I'd assume that I've been lying.

So all I can assume is that either gifted girls are not affected by barriers, or Toxic made a mistake. Or both Bartnum and Toxic are in on this lie together, but this seems unlikely.
I meant Bartnum and Dematt in the second paragraph lol

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Yeah, I was confused about that.
If I had made a mistake, would it be in my responsibility to tell you?)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Yeah, I was confused about that.
If I had made a mistake, would it be in my responsibility to tell you?)
(Um... if Aika wasn't supposed to be able to scan Bartnum... then I think Aika should be told. Given that Aika's revealed this little bit of information to us... I don't think he'd object to you telling everybody. But that's just my opinion... got a salt-shaker handy?)

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Ok, I was just trying to figure out how to say this indirectly. I did not make a mistake)

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh no, it was literal. I just wasn't trying to allude either way if you guys felt I wasn't supposed to say anything. Hence, being indirect about it.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I think people should post if they're actually following this and then we lynch someone who's inactive >_>

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm aware of who hasn't been active. One has been warned for being inactive a while now and I have plans for those who don't return. And one only hadn't been active since the lynching started.

As for now, there are 7 actives, so I'm treating 4 as a majority, and there has been an active member who hasn't voted.