H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) DAY 4

Waiting on 2 or 3 more votes. Hurry up, the girls are running out of coffee

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

.... Lynch plmnko i think your the demon because your acting very suspicious. and also you tried to make me think there was 2 demons too. and also you really want to lynch Dematt and um yea....

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that I'll have to lynch plmnko after what happened with DeMatt.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So... Both of you think than i'm a demon because i vote for demmat? both of you also lynched him.

the right choice is not lynch until tomorrow.

PS: im not the demon

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I vote No Lynch. We get it wrong and we lose.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As you pack away what little Colombian coffee beans you still have, you wish each other a good night, silently suspicious of everyone around you. You can't believe most of your friends have died over this and you hope you can get your turn out. ...well most of you are thinking that. Some thoughts of everlasting rape and sex plague the air of the cabin.

Sleep tight

NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) NIGHT 5

Ok night actions moved along, we're good.

The girls make their way to the lobby once again, but something's wrong... they check and they check again, but it seems the worst has happened. They are officially OUT OF COFFEE!! Oh and Garfield the Barrier Girl is dead. Shame she didn't die sooner, or else you'd still have something to drink.

It seems there are only 3 of you left, lynches are necessary, and the only way to rid yourself of the remaining demon is to have a unanimous vote against her. Pick your targets wisely my children, for we are reaching dusk once more, and for some of you, it will be the last one you see... if you're lucky enough to make it that far.
*MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

Lynch votes:
Lynch Goldstein: 2
-Bartnum
-Plmnko

Last edited:

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Last night I was FINALLY able to use my power.

I'm a Watcher, same as DeMatt. I can watch a person's door to see who visits them.

Last night I watched Garfield's door, and Goldstein was the only visitor.

Garfield was raped, therefore Goldstein is the demon.

LYNCH GOLDSTEIN.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

OK

lynch goldstein

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Day 5

With their small numbers it was easy for them to immediately pick a target. Before Goldstein even had a chance to say her piece, she found herself attacked by her former friends. She attempted to defend herself but was easily losing the fight. As Plmnko approached her, pompom in hand, Goldstein turned her attention and shot a tentacle out of her back grasping her by the neck. Her suspicions confirmed, Bartnum launched herself at the demon, knocking her down. As she lay on top of her, pummeling her with her bare hands, Plmnko regained herself, and took the opportunity to unsheathe her sword and behead the beast. Goldstein the psychic demon has been killed.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. It looked as if they were some representatives of the US embassy. They heard about the plane crash, but they just didn't feel like doing anything about it until now. They were hurried into the helicopter and returned to the competition where they were automatically disqualified for not having enough numbers. And they lived happily ever after, well except for the nightmares and psychiatric expenses.

Roles and Night Actions will be posted soon

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) *Game over*

well nice to know i didnt die in vain

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hah, it's over! I can start commenting again!

MMK had me totally fooled. If I hadn't been the one to be killed by his vote, I would've tried to lynch him after that.

Goldstein... c'mon, post more. Especially if you're an important role like a demon. You only posted TWICE - just to vote. The only person who posted less than you (and doesn't get excused for being killed out early) is Rin Umiko - and she disappeared from teh intarwebs.

I would like to know where the sword came from, though. Weren't the Pom-Poms of Justice good enough?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Goldstein... c'mon, post more. Especially if you're an important role like a demon. You only posted TWICE - just to vote.

I'm surprised he didn't get lynched earlier, most villages get a "lynch the lurkers" mentality pretty quickly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I would like to know where the sword came from, though. Weren't the Pom-Poms of Justice good enough?
I was the Psycho Protector Ninja

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The sword was important, I'll explain in the roles below.

My biggest regret is not knowing the proper names for some roles, but in order to counteract that, I tried to make the powers a little different as well.

VILLAGE SIDED:
(x2)Watcher: At night picks a girls door to watch. During that night, she witnesses everyone who performs a night action on her target. She doesn't see who does what and she won't see what her target does to anyone. Ironically, both demons were lynched after being the ONLY ones to visit their rape victims, both of them on the watchers first turn. DeMatt luckily picked to watch Siphons rape target, and when Bartnum was FINALLY able to get out of her damn room, she witnessed Gold's.

(x2)Gifted Girl: Hey, something I actually did know. At night, can pick one target to scan, but the roles are not revealed. Copypasta power.

Barrier Girl: This power had priority, seeing as a demon had a similar side-power. First night action I would check is this one, and (as seen in her last night) the barrier is cast first thing and stays up all night, even upon her death. The barrier not only prevents people from getting in, but prevents the target from performing her own action (I believed this would encourage the power to be used more offensively)

Ninja Assassin: Any night, can pick a girl to sneak attack and kill. Yes, I realize this was a lust mage, but I thought there was an older role that was the same thing except didn't center around sex. And I did put a story into this game, although comical, was to encourage further games to get back into the storytelling, as I felt that's half the fun. Due to my seriousness in this aspect, I didn't want it centering around sex, but instead, murder.

Psycho (paranoid) Protector Ninja: I may have misnamed this one too. This girl acted somewhat like a barrier. The paranoid part is where I tried to customize it a bit. This girl picked a target to protect. ANYONE who visited this target would be rolled against. The ninja has a 50% chance of killing whoever visited. If it was a demon and the ninja failed, she'd die. If it was human and the ninja failed, she would not be notified about the humans visit and their night action went on as planned. I believe there was a role just like this in the past, except I think it was more defensive, and I allowed this one to pick a person to protect first.

DEMON SIDED:
Because of the serious amount of firepower against them I "liberalled" up the rape powers a bit. These demons RAPED SEPARATELY, and their rapes were optional, in case of feeling risk later in the game. They also knew of each other from the beginning.
Barrier Demon: This demon can (not must) rape once per night. Alongside of that, she can also pick another character to barrier. This barrier was not at all protective, but instead barred their targets action for the night

Psychic Demon: This demon can (not must) rape once per night. Alongside of that, she can pick another character to scan. The scan won't specify the role too well, but will be informed of the girls title. I feel I kinda screwed this, what with all my shitty names as well.

Other:
This was a changeup I was most looking forward to and didn't work out too well. I wanted to have both a fool and a lyncher, but thought I could have some fun with it. Basically, it started with the hypothetical of "what happens if the random lynch target was the fool" So I decided that the fool and the lyncher knew each other from the beginning. It was up to both of them to get the fool lynched.
Lyncher: Has to get the fool lynched in order to win. If the fool were unlucky enough to have died the FIRST NIGHT ONLY, I would have picked another girl at random for her to lynch and the game would continue as normal.

Fool: Has to get lynched. If the lyncher dies at any point, the fool continues on normally.

1. DeMatt – Watcher
2. Goldstein – Psychic Demon
3. Rin Umiko – Ninja Assassin
4. Keylo – Lyncher
5. SiphonTalvesh – Barrier Demon
6. Dreana – Gifted Girl
7. Bartnum – Watcher
8. MMK – Fool
9. Aika - Gifted Girl
10. Garfield – Barrier Girl
11. Plmnko – Paranoid Ninja

Complete night actions in a minute.

Last edited:
OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Night 1

DeMatt – Watch Dreana
Goldstein – Scan Aika; Rape (none)
Rin Umiko – Kill (none)
Keylo (lyncher)
SiphonTalvesh - Barrier Bartnum; Rape Dreana
Dreana - Scan Keylo
Bartnum - Watch Aika – NULL BARRIERED (twice lol)
MMK (fool)
Aika - Scan Bartnum
Garfield - Barrier Rin
Plmnko - Protect plmnko

Night 2

DeMatt – Watch Bartnum
Goldstein – Scan Bartnum; Rape Keylo
Rin Umiko – Kill (none)
Keylo (lyncher)
SiphonTalvesh - Barrier Bartnum; Rape (none)
Dreana – *DEAD*
Bartnum – Watch Aika - NULL BARRIERED (twice again)
MMK (fool)
Aika - Scan Keylo
Garfield - Barrier Bartnum
Plmnko – Protect Plmnko

Night 3

DeMatt – Watch Garfield
Goldstein – Scan Bartnum; Rape Aika
Rin Umiko – Kill (none)
Keylo (lyncher) *DEAD*
SiphonTalvesh – *DEAD*
Dreana – *DEAD*
Bartnum – Watch DeMatt - NULL BARRIERED
MMK (fool)
Aika - Scan Garfield
Garfield – Barrier Bartnum
Plmnko – Protect Plmnko

Night 4

DeMatt – *DEAD* --can someone explain to me how matt outed a demon, then gets lynched when he was RIGHT?
Goldstein – Scan Bartnum; Rape MMK
Rin Umiko – *DEAD*
Keylo (lyncher) *DEAD*
SiphonTalvesh - *DEAD*
Dreana – *DEAD*

Bartnum – NULL BARRIERED
MMK (fool)
Aika - *DEAD*
Garfield – Barrier Bartnum
Plmnko – Protect Plmnko

Night 5

DeMatt - *DEAD*
Goldstein – Rape Garfield, Scan Plmnko
Rin Umiko - *DEAD*
Keylo (lyncher) *DEAD*
SiphonTalvesh – *DEAD*
Dreana – *DEAD*
Bartnum – Watch Garfield
MMK (fool) *DEAD*
Aika - *DEAD*
Garfield – Barrier Plmnko
Plmnko – Protect Plmnko

I give a special thanks to Bartnum for actually sticking around for that, haha. Every barrier possible, save 1, was used on him.
I feel like I'm missing some information, anyone need anything specified?

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Night 4

DeMatt – *DEAD* --can someone explain to me how matt outed a demon, then gets lynched when he was RIGHT?
---
MMK (fool)

I was trying to get myself lynched. No offense, DeMatt. Instead, I got myself raped.

I figured the demon, having seen me do something stupid (get a village sided killed), would have decided to rape someone else. I guess I was wrong.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I guess this only goes to also disprove the theory that anyone who points another demon out is not immune to further action, something I've considered in the past when I was a demon. "Hmm, if I screw over my teammate, everyone will think not to look at me."