Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Day 2

Okay.

C'mon, garfield751, flip-flop back to lynching SiphonTalvesh! :p

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To reiterate, my vote is STILL Lynch Dematt.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

ugh i have no idea what to do now so no lynch

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I still think we'll find out the most stuff from lynching Siphon, so encourage Bartnum to do so.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I'ma flip-flop and lynch Syphon, with the understanding I will continue to try to lynch DeMatt next, ESPECIALLY if it turns out Syphon was innoccent.

And if I get raped tonight, please lynch DeMatt. Thank you, and goodnight.

MMK dramatically lays a businesscard on the table, which says:

LYNCH SYPHON
Made In China

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As the remaining members of the All-American Super-Duper Girl Squad Team circle up and decide to beat Siphon to death with their pom-poms, the fight turns violent. Siphon attempts to defend herself, trying to swing the girls off, slightly changing as she does. The girls jump onto her back and her muscles seem to rip the very skin off of her as she flails to and fro, trying to shake them. She clenches her teeth so hard, they crack on themselves, revealing them to be more yellow and fanged in appearance. As she pulls at the girls latched on to her, the veins pop out and pulsate on the back of her hands as her fingernails grow. But in the end, demon claws and fists just could not stand up to the brute force of the Super Girl Squad Teams almighty pom-poms of justice.

SiphonTalvesh the Barrier Demon (Oh yeah, that was supposed to be called a succubus huh? Oh well) was now dead. The girls go to sleep tonight feeling safer.

Night 3 actions please

*edit* May I have your attention please? Break out the popcorn and smoke em if you got em. This night? .... She's gonna be a long one

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) NIGHT 3!

OOC: *Laughs* Mighty Pom-Poms of Justice? Nice. Ok, back to being a good little dead .... demon.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Barrier... Demon? That... is a WEIRD power set. Oh well, Bartnum gets to do her thing now, I guess. Hopefully it's not a bad thing.

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Shut up :mad:

It's just a succubus, it's not like it hasn't been done before.

GO BACK TO SLEEP OR YOU'RE ALL GETTING POM-POMMED!

*Its ok to get up and get a glass of water every once in a while. If activity rates stay how they were, this length of this night is gonna make vampires cream and josh hartnett shit himself*
(10 points to whoever gets the reference)

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

*coughthisistakeingalongtimecough*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Yah, but ToxicShock did say it would take a long time. How many people have yet to PM their actions?)

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(A decision must be made. The new day will start in 24 hours)
*OH GOD, I can't count 24 apparently, give me a few minutes to look at my notes and finish my cookies n cream hershey bar*

Last edited:
OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So as the winter equinox came to an end, the 3 weeks of night passing their small Guatemalan cabin... or was it Colombian? Eh, they forgot where they were already, they're not very smart girls. Why do you think they spent so much time preparing for the All American Super-Duper Awesome Teeny Girl Squad Olympic Team? It was their only promise to getting through school.

Oh yeah, stuff happened. So it turns out, as day breaks and the coffee boils, they find that Aika the Gifted Girl (yes the other gifted girl. Yeah i recycled it, shut up, there's 11 people, oh god why am I still bolding this) has been raped to death. There were many tears to be had, and the only consolatory remark they could think was, "at least she died as she lived"

But was that all? Oh no that wasn't all at all! It seems that Rin Umiko had died as well. Not from rape, but from starvation. There was NO consolatory remarks to be had there. Only the girls speaking out "Well, maybe she should have gotten off her ass and got some food instead of sitting down and doing nothing for the past 4 weeks." (GM DEATH)
For those of you that are wondering, her role was that of Ninja Assassin. Power is same as a lust mage, except there's no raping to be had. Nope, just the less fun death of being sliced to bits. I think I remember a role like that back on TH. Hmm, maybe I should have done some research before I named roles. Oh well.

DAY ACTIONS! POST YA LYNCHES BITCHES!
(4 votes are needed for an action)

No Lynch: 1(2)
-DeMatt
(-Bartnum)

Lynch DeMatt: 4
-MMK
-Garfield
-Plmnko
-Goldstein

Lynch MMK: (1)
(-Bartnum)

Last edited:

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) DAY 3

I RE ITTERATE MY VOTE to LYNCH DEMATT!

As the last remaining GG, you should trust meh. Do it. Now.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw man... :(

I chose to spy on Garfield's door in the hopes that a remaining demon would pick on her... alas, the only visitor I saw was Aika. And she left safely.

I'd like to snap out a revenge-vote, but I can't be certain MMK actually is a demon trying to deflect suspicion instead of a delusional gifted girl.

So... no lynch.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I got nothing. My room was blocked AGAIN last night. It seems someone's trying to make this game extremely boring for me. Though, in the length of time it took to move on, I'd all but lost interest anyway.

NO LYNCH.

Or Lynch MMK, whichever is the first to need one more vote to go ahead. I find it strange that there'd be 3 gifted girls in one game without one of them being delusional, and probability states that the real one's already gone.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Jeezus- thank you.

Anyone who does NOT at this point, will DEFINATELY be considered a demon.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jeezus- thank you.

Anyone who does NOT at this point, will DEFINATELY be considered a demon.
I really want to lynch Dematt (after lynch Bartnum) but after this quote you really make it difficult to believe you.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

At least try to trust me.

I'm your last hope.