ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Night 2

I will not release who has and hasn't sent me a pm, but I can tell you personally if you wish to pm me. (duh, or just check your outbox)

OP
ToxicShock

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HEY GUESS WHAT! You all wake up.. well, not all of you. It seems one of you never got to sleep... well technically they got to sleep at one point but it was the 'eternal sleep'.. meaning. AW FUCK IT, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

You all find that Keylo the lyncher has been raped to death. Oh noes Oh noes, whatever ever ever shall we do?

LYNCH TIEMS!?!?
Lynch SiphonTalvesh (4)
-DeMatt
-Aika
-plmnko
-MMK

Lynch DeMatt (1)
-SiphonTalvesh

No Lynch (1)
-Garfield

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SDTT7 (plus intro) Day 2

"Oh... my god... Keylo... wanted somebody to get killed by all of us? She was that obsessed with getting on the team?

"I-I have to speak up. I-I've been having a lot of trouble going to sleep at night... so I try getting drinks, going to the bathroom... but I just can't seem to stay in bed. So I've sometimes picked somebody's door to watch...

"And the first night, when Dreana got raped? I happened to watch her door, and only one person visited her that night. I don't know, maybe she snuck into somebody else's room while my attention was elsewhere, and maybe she got raped there.

"But with all I know, I think SiphonTalvesh did the rape. I'm scared..."

I vote lynch SiphonTalvesh.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This guy seems legit.

Vote: SiphonTalvesh

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

I am the gifted girl, and I know that DeMatt is a demon.

I vote LYNCH DEMATT!

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

ummmmmmmm.......... *looks at siphon* errrrrrrr............... *looks at dematt* ummmmmmmm................. *looks at mmk* godammt whos who!!!! :mad:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'd like to say it's highly unlikely that MMK is a gifted girl, since dreana was, and I am too.

My only useful report is that bartnum is not a demon.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It could be a Normal / Paranoid / Naive combo.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

im going to lynch Siphon

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

fuck it im just going to vote to lynch DeMatt

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I-I wish I knew if somebody else was a rapist... but I'm too afraid to look in the rooms when people visit...

"And last night, after Bartnum kept pronouncing stuff... I thought I'd watch to see who visited her, but her door looked funny, so I tried it and it was locked somehow... I hadn't realized there were even locks on the bedroom doors..."

My ability got blocked last night, if it wasn't clear.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

It didnt stop me from seeing you are a demon.

By the way, you are a demon. Why are people not lynching the demon?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

It didnt stop me from seeing you are a demon.
Wrong way round - Bartnum was barriered, so my ability was prevented from working. Unfortunately I've got no idea whether it was Bartnum did the barrier, or someone else did.

By the way, you are a demon. Why are people not lynching the demon?
[[ I'm AFK for twenty four hours, and I miss out on this shit?!]]

[[BTW- We shoula raped. We dont have the Gifted Girl to ehlp us!
Because... I don't suddenly claim I'm a Gifted Girl? Because... people like reading me being squeaky-scared? I have to wonder why you're trying to defend SiphonTalvesh, though...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Gah I totally forgot about this!))

I'm going to go out on a limb here and trust MMK on this one and vote to Lynch Dematt. For our sakes MMK, I hope your right. If not well .... Let's just pray your are right.

*crosses fingers and prays.*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

((Gah I totally forgot about this!))

I'm going to go out on a limb here and trust MMK on this one and vote to Lynch Dematt. For our sakes MMK, I hope your right. If not well .... Let's just pray your are right.

*crosses fingers and prays.*
... I want to know what you were doing in Dreana's room the first night. I KNOW you were in there. You were the ONLY person who visited Dreana. She was raped to death that night. Can you explain that? If you weren't the rapist, what were you doing in there?

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wanted to ask her what on earth possessed her to start TASTING that .... *shudder* why she tasted that semen before we went to bed. She just said it was something she couldn't control, she didn't know why she'd done it. Then we spoke for a bit on how, even if we might get out of here, even the idea of striking out on our own and trying to hike out of here. Obviously we didn't leave, else you'd be missing three people already instead of two. I left not long after that. When I last saw her, she was alive and well. I shouldn't have left her that night ....

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I wanted to ask her what on earth possessed her to start TASTING that .... *shudder* why she tasted that semen before we went to bed. She just said it was something she couldn't control, she didn't know why she'd done it. Then we spoke for a bit on how, even if we might get out of here, even the idea of striking out on our own and trying to hike out of here. Obviously we didn't leave, else you'd be missing three people already instead of two. I left not long after that. When I last saw her, she was alive and well. I shouldn't have left her that night ....
In other words, you admit nothing. My ability is to see whoever uses their ability on the same target. Unfortunately, I don't get to know what abilities were used, or who used what ability. That first night, both questions were answered by A) SiphonTalvesh being the only visitor, and B) Dreana being raped.

Hint: I'm only doing dialog typing when it's in quotes. Unquoted text is me, not my character.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Lynch SiphonTalvesh (3)
-DeMatt
-Aika
-plmnko

Lynch DeMatt (2)
-MMK
-SiphonTalvesh

Lynch Bartnum (WTF?!)
-Garfield

Undecideds:
Goldstein
Rin Umiko
Bartnum

Logic dictates... We need two of the remaining three to make a decision.

Alternatively, I am willing to change my vote if I get enough people to promise that they'll lynch DeMatt next. You have no worries- I am not the Lyncher. *looks at Keylo's dead body*

Last edited: