What's new

ACT [ sea side Atelier ] [ シーサイド工房 ]MonsterGirlCastle RE191048 RJ191048

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's a 3D game made in Unity. It's about you (probably a selfinserting male mc) invading a castle full of monstergirls. It features combat, passable animation and combat sex which is rare for a male mc. Sure it needs alot of polish but come on it's h-game. I didn't discover any bugs in the demo and the playthrough was actually fun. The 3d models are alright.

I think this game deserves to be mentioned here.

== Story ==
In a land where monster girls reign supreme.
Your little sister has been kidnapped and held captive in a castle.
In order to save her, with help from companions, you attempt to infiltrate.

== Outline ==
An action RPG which takes place from the players point of view.
Defeat enemies, do erotic things and raise your parameters!

The battle and H contents occur with simultaneous
progression in smooth fully 3D animation!

Gallery room feature for viewing at your leisure.

Last edited by a moderator:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: MonsterGirlCastle (RJ191048)

Unless I am missing something the demo ends after the first stage correct?

As for game play, it has some appeal, but seems very simple. The first animation is a titty fuck. The animation contains a start and finish which is kind of disappointing.
I was hoping that there would be a build up in the animations before you cum all over her tits, kind of like a speed up animation.
But hey this is just the demo with one monster girl.

There is one thing that threw me off when playing the demo; the lack of mouse control. The fact that this is a unity game I thought that mouse controls were a given, oh how I was wrong.
without the mouse control you feel like you are playing one of those old dungeon games back in the 90's. Using the directional keys is the only way to move your camera (this means no vertical view).

I am looking forward to the release, but won't keep my hopes up.

Claer!

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unless I am missing something the demo ends after the first stage correct?

As for game play, it has some appeal, but seems very simple. The first animation is a titty fuck. The animation contains a start and finish which is kind of disappointing.
I was hoping that there would be a build up in the animations before you cum all over her tits, kind of like a speed up animation.
But hey this is just the demo with one monster girl.

There is one thing that threw me off when playing the demo; the lack of mouse control. The fact that this is a unity game I thought that mouse controls were a given, oh how I was wrong.
without the mouse control you feel like you are playing one of those old dungeon games back in the 90's. Using the directional keys is the only way to move your camera (this means no vertical view).

Claer!
Tiddyfuck? That's not true at all lol. And as a nerd I somehow dig that oldschool feel.

It's been released bro.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Claer" lol

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant find it on nyaa, does anyone have a link?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tiddyfuck? That's not true at all lol. And as a nerd I somehow dig that oldschool feel.

It's been released bro.
hahaha Well I feel dumb. I guess I shouldn't make posts first thing in the morning.

Also what do you mean it isn't true? From what I played in the demo when you defeated the girl you would fuck her tits. Am I misunderstanding?

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It just released yesterday just wait someone how share buy it :)
"Download : 81"
Good luck with that. It doesn't seem to be popular at all. Also it's quite expensive with 1,944円. It maybe worth it or maybe no at all.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been following this for the last couple of days, with the downloads just over 100 I suppose it is a bit much to expect a link. Nothing on animesharing, sukebei, or other sites.

... Also it's quite expensive with 1,944円. It maybe worth it or maybe no at all.
Agreed. I'm very interested but not willing to drop a shilling on something that may be a flop. Will check back in another couple of days.

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been following this for the last couple of days, with the downloads just over 100 I suppose it is a bit much to expect a link. Nothing on animesharing, sukebei, or other sites.

Agreed. I'm very interested but not willing to drop a shilling on something that may be a flop. Will check back in another couple of days.
Exactly. For games like the robf series i gladly pay. They mostly have a playtime of 20 hours and it's not even that stretched. This one... I highly doubt it will take over 4 hours. Maybe I'll pick it up if it gets reduced.

abstracta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there reverse rape in this? My Japanese is fairly terrible so I can't tell what the second picture on the dlsite store is saying.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Captain.
Anyone else. getting a Slightly weird vibe with 1-2..
To much fog for my taste!

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maze directions:
right
forward
forward
back (turn around, walking back doubles/triples up)
back
right

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even if its a "meh" hgame, the part where you feed the zombie maids give me a chuckle

also "Claer!"

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the kill counter on mission 11 didnt go below 3 even when all 4 enemies are down. is that a bug?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the kill counter on mission 11 didnt go below 3 even when all 4 enemies are down. is that a bug?
Go upstairs. There's three maids on the upper floor that you need to kill.

Anyone know what the last nightstand is for in the gallery? The one on the right side of the door? The left side is the succubus from what seems to be the final mission.

archanist123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who does moonspeak mind telling me what the doors on mission 6 say when you interact with them?

Also I seem to be missing one enemy in the gallery, is that empty for everyone else? I've finished the game...

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone who does moonspeak mind telling me what the doors on mission 6 say when you interact with them?

Also I seem to be missing one enemy in the gallery, is that empty for everyone else? I've finished the game...
the doors im guessing are clues about the maze directions.
I brute forced it instead

and the stand on the right of the exit doorway stays empty it seems.