What's new

ACT [ sea side Atelier ] [ シーサイド工房 ]MonsterGirlCastle RE191048 RJ191048

JBRequiem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MonsterGirlCastle (RJ191048)

How do i pass mission 2? I keep getting teleported back to the box with the lantern.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do i pass mission 2? I keep getting teleported back to the box with the lantern.
just go straight ahead from it, i only found one enemy in that level

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go the direction the latern points. You should find yourself in areas with increasing numbers of enemies.

Going straight from the start of the level is also a viable option... it glitches the level lol.

Last edited:

crest321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any H-animations besides titfucking? All four enemies so far have had the same animation.
Each different weapon has different H-animation. Try changing it.

abstracta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once you max out all your stats you unlock an extra mission with a hidden boss, incase the extra table in the gallery was bothering you.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there reverse rape in this? My Japanese is fairly terrible so I can't tell what the second picture on the dlsite store is saying.
No, there isn't, and this game should feel ashamed for adapting the name "Monstergirl" without having such..

Or maybe there's just no reverse rape in the first 3 levels, because I didn't see any, nor saw any hint there would be in the future, so I gave up..

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't seen anyone else talk about it so it's probably just an issue for me... I can start up the H stuff with any fallen foes, sure, but seems like only the first one available (wolf/dog girl) lets me actually finish them (with both fist/claw, haven't got any other weapons yet)... other ones just keep going so I would end up getting dead since I can't fight back against the non-fallen foes and those just keep coming :p

Don't suppose anyone has any ideas how to fix that issue? Kind of a pain since H'd enemies get you more red stat crystals than if you don't H them

(I'm also sad about the lack of reverse rape :( )

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Each different weapon has different H-animation. Try changing it.
I was just about to post this, cause it had me confused at first. I thought the game was glitching and putting w/e new animation came up from a new enemy onto the old ones, as I was always changing to the newest weapon lol.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, there isn't, and this game should feel ashamed for adapting the name "Monstergirl" without having such..
Hey, hey, hey! Not all monstergirls are aggressive horny creatures that loves to spent time raping people! :p

OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well. I even expected something more of this game but whatever. It tried. Some ideas are neat and some like the grindy ones (defeat all) are tedious. Atleast it was a real 3d game wheere you could interact with the others (+animated) and no find the cg crap.

I just hope the creator will improve in terms of everything. Especially game design.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Download : 81"
Good luck with that. It doesn't seem to be popular at all. Also it's quite expensive with 1,944円. It maybe worth it or maybe no at all.
That is so absurdly expensive for a game like this lol.

Reputation score

I like it. A bit grindy in spots but overall good game. Would love to see a patch with additional content.

100x better than his previous game.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love the concept of different animations with different weapons, it only need to give more unique animations to certain monstergirls with certain weapons, and a simple speed toggle, and it will seriously be worth the price IMO. :)

But, is there anyway to change weapon during mission, or more importantly, while in the Gallery Room?

I mean, cuz the position of the sex is determined by your equipped weapon of choice, it's very facepalm worthy that you still need to exit the gallery room just to change weapon so you can actually view all the animations. :p

Last edited:

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi! can you help me? i finish the game but in the gallery when you start, behind you a furniture is empty. what is it? please? thx :confused::confused:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi! can you help me? i finish the game but in the gallery when you start, behind you a furniture is empty. what is it? please? thx :confused::confused:
Max out all of your stats.
That will unlock an extra boss battle.
Still, i say this extra boss is not worth it.
You didn't miss much, cuz this new boss didn't unlock new weapon, so you didn't get anything really new.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can any of you help me with the dungeon maze mission?
kinda stuck of that lvl since i cant understand the hints they give you from the cells.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the controls of the game is horrible. anyone mind sharing the game's save?

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OH man there's no way this game isn't a callback to the King's Field series. Any of you guys remember them?

Good times, bad controls.