What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

So, an update on the translation work.

Last night I translated most of the remaining bits of Chapter 2 while on the train on my backup laptop (being used due to the previous failure of my normal laptop). This morning my backup laptop will not boot, due to a corrupted disk. I will be trying to recover the data when I have access to a machine with SATA ports (at the moment I only have access to a Mac Mini, and so have no hope of data recovery).

Stay tuned for more tales of hardware failure hilarity.
Thank you, bro! I hope you'll finish translation soon... :)

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. Back with more damn questions. Trying to start underground pub section. I've done nude event at "big bath" and the first letter event. Got exclamation point over it but nothing happens when i interact. She says something i cant understand. I've been over all five blow holes and then got drunk and gone to underground pub after checking letter but nothing happens. Help please, again...

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, it is definitely doable.

Just get yourself to at least lvl 4 and spam youre Fire Magic.:cool:
You sure about that? If I recall correctly you weren't able to level up in the prologue.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@OfficerTJHooker

Uff you are correct, my memories played a trick on me it seems sry about that:(

But!

Its doable nonetheless, I managed to kill it, although it was a close call:cool:

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, an update on the translation work.

Last night I translated most of the remaining bits of Chapter 2 while on the train on my backup laptop (being used due to the previous failure of my normal laptop). This morning my backup laptop will not boot, due to a corrupted disk. I will be trying to recover the data when I have access to a machine with SATA ports (at the moment I only have access to a Mac Mini, and so have no hope of data recovery).

Stay tuned for more tales of hardware failure hilarity.
Oh, wow, that sucks. I use cloud storage (OneDrive) for stuff, so I'm partially protected against that kind of thing, but it still is awful to have it happen.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, wow, that sucks. I use cloud storage (OneDrive) for stuff, so I'm partially protected against that kind of thing, but it still is awful to have it happen.
Not this thing - the critical element is I was on the train, as in not connected to the Internet. Normally the project is backed up to Dropbox and Assembla, but not for those few hours.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys. Back with more damn questions. Trying to start underground pub section. I've done nude event at "big bath" and the first letter event. Got exclamation point over it but nothing happens when i interact. She says something i cant understand. I've been over all five blow holes and then got drunk and gone to underground pub after checking letter but nothing happens. Help please, again...
You need to read the notice beside the underground pub "innkeeper" I think before the job option pops up, and then have the maid outfit and white brim (hat) before you can start it. Fairly sure the first letter just invites you to the pub.

Kind of odd that there's only two jobs (other than prostitution), would have thought there'd be more.

@habisain: Ouch, you have horrible luck... Maybe try a good USB key/portable storage device as a back-up, and stay away from magnets. Wish you the best with recovery!

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@habisain: Ouch, you have horrible luck... Maybe try a good USB key/portable storage device as a back-up, and stay away from magnets. Wish you the best with recovery!
Nah, backup is always about risk/effort management i.e. is the ongoing effort of the backup worth the risk. Keeping my work backed up to a USB key as well would just be too much effort, especially considering that it's only a couple of hours work which was lost. Not too much in the grand scheme of things.

The real issue is that I am once again laptopless, which greatly impedes the amount of time I can spend translating (as I'm most often translating when on a train these days). Hopefully I can just reinstall Ubuntu on the laptop and it'll work, but given that it's an ancient SSD in there it may be actual hardware failure (perhaps I was tempting fate using that old SSD...). If not then it's time to hunt down a cheap drive for it, because I've still not given up on trying to get my good laptop fixed (which would beat getting a new machine).

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for remind me to check the latest version, since I'm busy, ya know.
There ya go.

Attachments

• 182 bytes Views: 5

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do I need to do something with the translation everytime I update the game?

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a translation i look could not if one that works for me

Zafiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to mod the game ?
Because i was digging into the code and, omg , this is outrageous how these guys write code :eek:.
I know it's japanese , and even if i don't read it, i can see the big picture, but that's horrible to read !

[テ0o:RPG::CommonEvent
:
@triggeri :
@nameI"笆シ繧キ繧ケ繝・Β髢「騾」:ET:mad:switch_idi:
@list[誂:RPG::EventCommand:
@codeic:mad:indenti :mad:parameters[I"3# 繝槭ャ繝悠D繧偵う繝

ウ繧ソ繝励Μ繧ソ縺ォ繝ュ繝シ繝・;To;;i・;
i ;[I"@map_id = $game_map.map_id;To;;ic;
i ;[I"# 繝槭ャ繝唯GM縺ォ蠕ゥ蟶ー;To;;i・;
i ;[I"$game_map.autoplay;To;;ic;

Just to make you understand ! see above.

Funny thing, when i pasted on this , it organizes better than my note on pc :confused:.

Still pretty messy.

Just to explain why , i wanted to change some parameters :
-reduce greatly the power of witchtcraft (at some point it gets so ridiculous you can 3-4 turn the boss by spamming 1 spell even at lvl 25).
-increase the difficulty of escaping by pressing buttons ( to make the very spell that makes the game relevant : the virgin protection magic. I mean it is SO easy you can , never use the spell at all .)
-change some items like the armor (too OP) and some cloth (too weak for most) and the healing item (why ever buy and use wine really !) .

Well, in short, make the game more difficult but also more rewarding !

But right now, it's really hard to see how even start a modding :confused: .

Any idea ?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to mod the game ?
Because i was digging into the code and, omg , this is outrageous how these guys write code :eek:.
I know it's japanese , and even if i don't read it, i can see the big picture, but that's horrible to read !

[テ0o:RPG::CommonEvent
:
@triggeri :
@nameI"笆シ繧キ繧ケ繝・Β髢「騾」:ET:mad:switch_idi:
@list[誂:RPG::EventCommand:
@codeic:mad:indenti :mad:parameters[I"3# 繝槭ャ繝悠D繧偵う繝

ウ繧ソ繝励Μ繧ソ縺ォ繝ュ繝シ繝・;To;;i・;
i ;[I"@map_id = $game_map.map_id;To;;ic;
i ;[I"# 繝槭ャ繝唯GM縺ォ蠕ゥ蟶ー;To;;i・;
i ;[I"$game_map.autoplay;To;;ic;

Just to make you understand ! see above.

Funny thing, when i pasted on this , it organizes better than my note on pc :confused:.

Still pretty messy.

Just to explain why , i wanted to change some parameters :
-reduce greatly the power of witchtcraft (at some point it gets so ridiculous you can 3-4 turn the boss by spamming 1 spell even at lvl 25).
-increase the difficulty of escaping by pressing buttons ( to make the very spell that makes the game relevant : the virgin protection magic. I mean it is SO easy you can , never use the spell at all .)
-change some items like the armor (too OP) and some cloth (too weak for most) and the healing item (why ever buy and use wine really !) .

Well, in short, make the game more difficult but also more rewarding !

But right now, it's really hard to see how even start a modding :confused: .

Any idea ?
That's how ruby object looks when Marshaled/serialized/whatever proper term is - don't know about this game in particular, but usually you need to decompress archive and open game in editor to make any changes to scripts and/or database elements.

@habisain
since I'm posting in this thread, I wanted to thank you for your work on translation - shame I have no time to play the game ATM... oh, and good luck with the hardware ;)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the old man is gefixt and work now.
but with the underground bar not war is still not the 3 selection.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this game has new game+ ? Also if has, where can I start it?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this game has new game+ ? Also if has, where can I start it?
start new game untill to magic shop basement

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for remind me to check the latest version, since I'm busy, ya know.
There ya go.
You mind re-upping that link seems to be down, thanks.