What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

If its unlocking all of the scenes in the gallery you want, follow post #441. When you get the item, use it to unlock all the scenes.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Omg it finally works thanks!

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you go into the Translated folder or the original folder?

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well i cant read jap so that useless for me
and i talked to everyone in the town
what alley? can you please take a pic
If you're stuck in the Snow Town:

Nun (in the church, left room) > Bookstore (pay 100) > Alleyway

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a naked guild quest line in the festival town. To trigger, need to be able to be naked in public. At night, go across the bridge, there will be a woman, talk to her. Go back to your room, exclamation near window. Repeat a few times, then there's an exclamation point at the baths. After bathing, instead of wearing your clothes, there'll be a minigame where you run naked towards the in. Next day, get a letter, now it's a minigame running around town naked. Both end in public masturbation. I'm stuck on the next part, where at night, you read the letter, it says something about an underground bar. Anyone know what it's talking about?

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There seems to be a naked guild quest line in the festival town. To trigger, need to be able to be naked in public. At night, go across the bridge, there will be a woman, talk to her. Go back to your room, exclamation near window. Repeat a few times, then there's an exclamation point at the baths. After bathing, instead of wearing your clothes, there'll be a minigame where you run naked towards the in. Next day, get a letter, now it's a minigame running around town naked. Both end in public masturbation. I'm stuck on the next part, where at night, you read the letter, it says something about an underground bar. Anyone know what it's talking about?
I had to read (as in use the letter) twice to advance this, you have to go to the sewers through a manhole just north of the inn.

well i cant read jap so that useless for me
and i talked to everyone in the town
what alley? can you please take a pic
the alley is east of the inn but if you aren't following the story you might as well download a full save or do the debug thing Gamer23 posted

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got it AFTER the festival, go south east of "Chester city" fully clothed with the starting set and there should be a circle near the crowd.

For the snow town talk to everyone and go to the alley at the middle of the town, everytime you're stuck talk to the cat, it's actually very useful

EDIT: Here's my save, I'm missing a few events and I'm not sure this will unlock the gallery for you guys but give it a try
From what I see with RPG Maker, there's something that triggers the crowd event and it can be triggered before festival ends. I've tried to get the crowd scene after the festival but no luck.

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes when you speak the the guy with the swhite hair and pay the 5$ its will be night time then you will be in your room when its night
go out of the inn then go to the left top side of the town (before the bridge) there those weird metal air cube that u get h sence that its flip your dress
when you click Z on it it will open and there will be a leader to the underground bar

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, still won't let me do it, no matter how many times I try.
Edit: According to the etogaiya's walkthrough... it's in ch 5... i'm in ch 4... orz

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant seem to trigger this event..

i already talked to the naked woman near the bridge at night and i dont get any exclamation mark in my window room

and i cant remove all her clothes, the best i can remove is the underwear
if i remove the dress the cat says something and she puts back her clothes on

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant seem to trigger this event..

i already talked to the naked woman near the bridge at night and i dont get any exclamation mark in my window room

and i cant remove all her clothes, the best i can remove is the underwear
if i remove the dress the cat says something and she puts back her clothes on
You need to go to the inn at night, if it still doesn't show you might need higher lewd value

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I got it AFTER the festival, go south east of "Chester city" fully clothed with the starting set and there should be a circle near the crowd.

For the snow town talk to everyone and go to the alley at the middle of the town, everytime you're stuck talk to the cat, it's actually very useful

EDIT: Here's my save, I'm missing a few events and I'm not sure this will unlock the gallery for you guys but give it a try
Randomly I was looking for this and I didn't see this circle (I'm at chapter 4) apparently it requires you to get past the point the festival ended AND talk to some women at the bar/inn tables that talks about the pervert in the crowd to enable the event.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So this is it then? The next big thing. A new hrpg on par with Saki Quest and Scale Garden games quality-wise. I sure didn't expect that. Gonna see if I can buy the game somehow when I get my pay check.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow got stuck in festival, she got warped to the wood shack and now i cant leave cause its blocked off everywhere ... oh well lol

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need to go to the inn at night, if it still doesn't show you might need higher lewd value
brigit stats is
Lewdness: 123
Sexuality: 110
Sexiness: 83
Hentai Lvl: 113
Ero Limit: 123

i cant trigger the window scene

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

brigit stats is
Lewdness: 123
Sexuality: 110
Sexiness: 83
Hentai Lvl: 113
Ero Limit: 123

i cant trigger the window scene
Try to raise hentai level to above 120.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thx, finally got the event to trigger

her hentai lvl was to low..

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow got stuck in festival, she got warped to the wood shack and now i cant leave cause its blocked off everywhere ... oh well lol
It's bug, you must sleep first in inn before go there

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well thankfully i had the debug item so i just flew out and dont have to completely restart ... soooo making multiple saves now lmao

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... I'm starting to get mad at this game...
I'm stuck right at 1st town. I cleared every single monster on the path to the fort 4 times, I've done every quest in town, I've crafted everything available and talked to everyone 4 times...
I can't get anywhere, so... what the hell are you suppose to do?