What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

is there a walktrough off the game i am stuck just befor the walpurgis night where she whill become a full witch i have alrdy brought the grimoire 2 the guy in the city
but there i keep hanging no more qsts or any thing else
Searching the thread finds the link posted on page 39...

L

Locomotor79

ok i am further now but i am stuck in the mine the lift isnt working
i have finnaly gotten this far

its chapter4 for part2 or 3 in the mines on left side of frisbee i have done the yellow switch but i canot use the elevator

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember there being multiple switch in that area, I think I remember experimenting with flipping them around a bit before the elevator responded.

It's been a while since I played chapter 4, I took a break to play something else before completing this game.

Oh, it is good to know that there might be a new game with Brigit in the future.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, there are 2 switches on the first floor, which let you get down to the floor below. Then there is two MORE switches, the second of which is in a little room that enemies can't enter and there's some junk and a door that leads back to floor 1. Then you can use the elevator.

L

Locomotor79

i have cleared the whole mine from monsters
and the switches as follow according through walktrough
all red switches set downwards and the only 1 the right and then i did the yellow after that i am stuck

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, it is good to know that there might be a new game with Brigit in the future.
I didn't quite say that - Searothonc's said that any new game will be with new characters. It would however most likely be in the same universe, and there may be cameo appearances of existing characters.

i have cleared the whole mine from monsters
and the switches as follow according through walktrough
all red switches set downwards and the only 1 the right and then i did the yellow after that i am stuck
Hopefully my translation will make it obvious when released, but you must activate the mine cart that goes to town before using the lift.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

habisain
Thx for your translation i was finnaly able to beat the game thx to your translation

L

Locomotor79

ok this is getting anoying playing the latest version off the game and whit festival i have talked 2 all npc's in town and festival grounds and still after i am drink the soda it doesnt turn evening thus i am stuck

does it have 2 be all 6sex stats that are interfeering
becausse its not saying howmuch the stats have 2 be in etigoya walktrough

i think there has 2 come a better walktrough of this game

L

Locomotor79

and whit mines act4 i canot get the mine lift 2 work it doesnt whant 2 activate even iff i have done what is standing in walktrough and what habisain sayd
first active the tram/cart i did that then i continiud in the mine

i dont but this could be a bug i have stood in every angle possible infront off the mine life in the huge room unless you dont need the yellow switch

this is befor i managed the switch the mine kart/tram is alrdy active
i am standing in the big room in the mine whit the wooden lift plz why is the lift not working
on purpose i havent use the yellow switch becausse it isnt working when i used it

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried your save file.

Step 1) Throw the yellow switch. This worked for me.
Step 2) Ride the lift down (approach from top side).

So... Not actually sure what the problem is.

Thanks for the save though - I needed one around here to do some translation testing, and this is faster than me making my own!

L

Locomotor79

when i do the Yellow switch i have tried all direction i could reach it whit the lift in the center off the mine but it whont let me go down or atleast its not comming up first i see no visible floor or cirkel on the ground where 2 stand for it iff he done that the maker off this game then it whould be a little bit easy for us 2 find where 2 stand becausse i have stand on the top side of the lift didnt go down or actually the game did nothing
i got the 1.1.3 also fully translated whit your patch habisain nice job can whe by the expect maybe a full trancelation later on
i believe its ony 2 compleet acts and the small rest bit off the fights.
i did what you sayd trow the switch walk 2 the elevator/lift and geuss what nothing comes up and even iff i stand at the top the i whont go down and i know my special stats are high enough anywhay so that aint the problem
becausse when taking the lift you get a battle straight off when go down that doesnt even happen and i am not even going down
iff i can get your save from after that fight and plz let her still be a virgin i am trying the virgin path

where she is standing. you mean. i tryd it doesnt want 2 work on my end some how
and talking whit felengel first doesnt help ether sometimes you have 2 but not this time
and another thing
i have started a new game on the 1.1.3 version off the game and in act 3 i am getting the Sex-lvl not higher then 117 points
then city whit the night naked streaks
while the rest off all the sex related stuff is going up

Attachments

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the problem is obvious: That ain't the lift.

Detailed instructions: throw the yellow switch, head down the nearby stairs, head right, follow the minecart tracks north until you find the lift. It's near a lot of crates.

And the sex stats don't do anything here. There's only two parts in the story which are gated on sex stats, one near the end, the other being the ending.

L

Locomotor79

its upstairs main mining floor i am now standing infront off it i whas instanding against the lift but 1 lvldown lol

L

Locomotor79

転移の指輪 = Ring of transition
isnt this the purity ring. although this ring i got purity but i tryd it whit that.
and it doesnt work she still gets deflowerd

what item helps protection her virginity

ok unfortunatly the ending is not virgin becausse the last door whas a bit annoying she had 2 use her pussy unfortunatly
but i am in the speciale NewGame+ chamber

have fun whit 100% game the only thing is this ending whas unfortunatly not virgin ending there whas no other way even iff i had the ring of purity unless it rly is the ring of transition
which i could not find SORRY

update save16 is compleet virgin save although i save befor i let things happen so maybe have some replay's whit virgin loss
that's.
by the way you have 2 activate the replays yourself havnt done that aswhell all stuff and ointments/money and such
that's all have fun

Attachments

L

Locomotor79

habisain isnt that ring gaineble from the golden chalice
in the 4th door in the sex shrine

most ppl alrdy played this game but whanna know something funny
the first time i played the game i somehow know who whas the mastermind behind everything from the moment i saw gwendolyn talking 2 him saw it and new straight from the bat who the mastermind behind every thing whas
becausse off the coat off the enemy
from the moment i saw that i knew my gut whas alrdy telling the truth

i have that once in a while when i play a new RPG maker game no matter which aslong as its finishd i somehow know who the main villian is

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

most ppl alrdy played this game but whanna know something funny
the first time i played the game i somehow know who whas the mastermind behind everything from the moment i saw gwendolyn talking 2 him saw it and new straight from the bat who the mastermind behind every thing whas
becausse off the coat off the enemy
from the moment i saw that i knew my gut whas alrdy telling the truth

i have that once in a while when i play a new RPG maker game no matter which aslong as its finishd i somehow know who the main villian is
It was pretty easy to spot really...

deraslife

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the recollection room?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where is the recollection room?
Title screen menu. If you're using my patch, it's the one that says "Recollection". I could provide a screenshot, but that might be overdoing it.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a downside to borrowing money from the guy in chapter 5? Because collecting 150000 gold (for that guy in the strip bar) via grinding takes quite a while

Also according to etigoya we're only supposed to collect 100k? Did I do something wrong because the only option I have is to pay 150k

Last edited: