What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Ohh cool, when I first saw this game I knew this game will be awesome and now this update will make it even better, too bad I decided to wait untill the full translation is finished so I havent tried this game yet.

Unfortunately Habisain has a lot of problems to deal with so he cant really spend any time to work on the translation and since I dont have any money to spare and I dont speak japanese I cant help him, so the only thing that I can do is waiting and hoping for someone to help him.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have lots of problems. I'm going to have lots of problems in a few months if I don't do something, but I don't have lots of problems right now. At the very least, I am still putting in a couple of hours a week on the translation.

I had a quick scan through the assets of the game and it looks like there are 3 new major outfits added (Bunny Girl/Nun's Habit/Sexy Santa) as well as some underwear (Stockings/Tights). There will be a bit of a delay before I can add these to my translation though - I need to get some programming done to replace some old tools which don't really work anymore with new versions, otherwise updating my patch to the new version of the game will cause my workflow to... more or less cease to function. So let's not do that.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't have lots of problems. I'm going to have lots of problems in a few months if I don't do something, but I don't have lots of problems right now. At the very least, I am still putting in a couple of hours a week on the translation.

I had a quick scan through the assets of the game and it looks like there are 3 new major outfits added (Bunny Girl/Nun's Habit/Sexy Santa) as well as some underwear (Stockings/Tights). There will be a bit of a delay before I can add these to my translation though - I need to get some programming done to replace some old tools which don't really work anymore with new versions, otherwise updating my patch to the new version of the game will cause my workflow to... more or less cease to function. So let's not do that.
Do you have an estimated date for the patch release?

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with this game, I tried to run the demo earlier today, but right after I grab the plants for the witch, when the first hentai scene starts, it cuts out saying missing file. The next thing I did was redownloaded it and re-extracted the file with 7-zip running on ntlea for Japanese Unicode, but when I tried to run the app after extracting it that way, ntlea or not, it said it was "virus corrupted" which seems pretty strange to me. Any potential fixes?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fear that is a case of unzipping with the wrong locale - that's the first instance of one of the custom BGM being used. And as to your second attempt, it sounds as if something corrupted the file when it was extracted.

Um... Try again? The standard advice is to set the codepage on your system to Japanese. If that's not an option... then I'm not sure if the methods I'd use are options for you (Virtual machine with Windows set to Japanese locale, or Linux's unzip's -O option, or )

Seriously thinking that adding support for stuff like this to RPGMaker Trans v5 would be a good idea (i.e. being able to select zipped games as the source).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fear that is a case of unzipping with the wrong locale - that's the first instance of one of the custom BGM being used.
While true, I don't think it's on the user this time.

We've had a whole bunch of people reporting the same problem, including myself, and I for one know my computer is ALWAYS in japanese-language mode.

I don't recall where I got my download from in the first place, but I suspect that upload itself was damaged/corrupted before uploading, which explains why a large chunk of people playing the game are having issues.

I swapped out the audio-files for the demo-audio, and that got me a little further, but eventually I hit the same error. Missing files. Presumably something that wasn't in the demo.

I don't recall exactly how I fixed it, but I suspect I just found a new (unfucked) download.

I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with this game, I tried to run the demo earlier today, but right after I grab the plants for the witch, when the first hentai scene starts, it cuts out saying missing file. The next thing I did was redownloaded it and re-extracted the file with 7-zip running on ntlea for Japanese Unicode, but when I tried to run the app after extracting it that way, ntlea or not, it said it was "virus corrupted" which seems pretty strange to me. Any potential fixes?

Assuming you are correctly using japanese language-mode (this isn't your first rpgmaker game, right?) then I suggest you find a fresh download link.

I don't recall where I got my broken file from, but if you do remember where you got yours, avoid that one and try to get a fresh one.

Failing that, see if someone with a working copy is willing to upload their data/graphics files.

As for your second issue, i don't know what would cause that, but I don't know anything about NTLEA. I took one look at that and decided it was too much effort, so I just switched my laptop wholly over into Japanese Language Mode. (Weeb-mode)

It causes issues sometimes when programs auto-detect my language-settings and open the install-wizard in japanese, but it happens very rarely.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had trouble with missing files recently when I downloaded a fresh copy through a torrent off of Nyaa (needed an unpatched version to try out the recent "alpha" version - have to say it was nice to see many of the penetration scenes translated, and the quality wasn't nearly as bad as the "it's unfinished" disclaimer led me to believe) and ended up copying over the missing files from an earlier version I had lying around to make it work. If the rest of you downloaded it from there, too, then it's likely that there's something wrong with the source.

Normally I would just upload my working copy, but I also realize that habisain doesn't want anyone to share a patched version, so I did the next best thing and uploaded the Audio folder from my old working copy. If there are files missing that aren't audio-related, let me know and I can upload those folders, as well (as long as they're not patch-related). And, of course, if it turns out this doesn't fix anything, also let me know that so I can just remove the upload.

Edit: I did some post-post checking of the thread and saw that the audio files were already posted earlier by iamnuff himself, plus the link still looks usable, so I'll remove mine. No need for reposting, right? If for some reason his don't work, then I'll share mine.

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Just a heads up for you people on here,
The game is currently 50% off on DLSite.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had trouble with missing files recently when I downloaded a fresh copy through a torrent off of Nyaa (needed an unpatched version to try out the recent "alpha" version - have to say it was nice to see many of the penetration scenes translated, and the quality wasn't nearly as bad as the "it's unfinished" disclaimer led me to believe) and ended up copying over the missing files from an earlier version I had lying around to make it work. If the rest of you downloaded it from there, too, then it's likely that there's something wrong with the source.

Normally I would just upload my working copy, but I also realize that habisain doesn't want anyone to share a patched version, so I did the next best thing and uploaded the Audio folder from my old working copy. If there are files missing that aren't audio-related, let me know and I can upload those folders, as well (as long as they're not patch-related). And, of course, if it turns out this doesn't fix anything, also let me know that so I can just remove the upload.

Edit: I did some post-post checking of the thread and saw that the audio files were already posted earlier by iamnuff himself, plus the link still looks usable, so I'll remove mine. No need for reposting, right? If for some reason his don't work, then I'll share mine.

Huh. I upload stuff so rarely that I totally forgot I did it.

But yeah, Nyaa sounds like the sort of place I'd have found it. So it's probably that file that's busted.

rizo

Reputation score

Okay I need some help, I've been trying to get the 3 remaining molester scenes and the naked during the day scenes but I cant.
I've worked in the pub, I've spoken to the drunk at night( But he won't fuck me he just comes on me I think) and my Ero is 220...
Can someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong.
If it's any consolation, I've done the pub scene before the nude at night scene I think...

city1106

Reputation score

December 8 , new version 1.1.4 release. Did anyone get it ? It seems not only fixed bugs but add some new events.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

December 8 , new version 1.1.4 release. Did anyone get it ? It seems not only fixed bugs but add some new events.
checked all sites i check, ahvent found :/

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you specify where you heard that there were new events? The translated dlsite blog seems to indicate the opposite:

"Well, well, if you find that there are some who will look forward to even a single bugfix + costume, you will want to respond Even though it is only a trendy person, even if that is not the case, that extra costume is kore."

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where can you buy the new clothes??

Edit: maybe some info about the santa cloths how to get?

circles pixiv

Last edited:

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Triwolf

gosh i forgot how good is this game

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, would like to ask if the h-scenes have voice acting in them? I like to buy games when they do have voice acting in them.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Hello, would like to ask if the h-scenes have voice acting in them? I like to buy games when they do have voice acting in them.
No they don't. Usually those that do are more expensive and larger in file size from my experience.