Bartnum - 4
No Lynch - 3

))

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Day 2

I'm not using reverse psychology, pretending to be the fool, or anything like that. I'm telling the truth. Besides, you all know I'd do something more elaborate than this if I were the fool. Also, making it blatantly obvious that I'm the fool? Why would I do that if I was?

I'll explain my role.

You are the Demon of Darkness. You may hide in the darkness and go missing for a day, any day, but you will be unable to rape or vote during that day. You may use your power only once every three days. Thus, if you use it on night 2, you cannot use it again until night 5. If you use it on day 1, you cannot use it until day 4. You will be back the day/night after you use it.
I see no possible use for this power other than to prolong a lynch for a day, which wouldn't help considering you can't rape in that time. All else it would do is draw attention to you. You'd be (more than likely) scanned by a gifted girl, found out, and lynched. What an utterly useless waste of time. With such a shitty power, I simply lost my will to participate. So I want out. And I'm going to try and piss off Lumarin in the process by making the game as short as possible (or at the very least, shortening it with the death of at least one demon). Think of it as my revenge for giving me such a shit power.

Still don't believe me? If I survive the lynch, I'll disappear tonight.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

ok you convinced me lets Lynch bartnum

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In fact bartnum that power could be used late game (when the demons are only 1 rape away from victory) after you've claimed a role which it's now obvious you aren't. The village would be unable to lynch you in that important round of lynching.

And while it's true you may be scanned after reappearing (if there are any scanners, and the village is willing to trust them), you will in no way be assumed to be a demon before that, as long as your role explains that they are a village sided person that can become immune to targets and lynching for one round.

If we are going to lynch a fool, I will have no part in it. I'm not changing my vote.

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Unable to stand being such a worthless human being, Bartnum decides to end it all in front of you, deciding to end it now rather than continue this charade of a vote, and quickly pulls out a knife and slits her own throat. As she collapses to the ground, her body quickly deteriorates into a fine ash, leaving behind a pungent smell. Bartnum was as she said, the Demon of Darkness

((Very well. On to night three. Actions please.))

(((((P.S. I had prepared for the death of my demons, so there's still plenty of powers to keep this going for at least 3 more days, at the worst.)))))

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Night 3

*clap claps at changing the topic title*

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Just before dawn, the blast of a shotgun awakens you. You pick up your weapons to find what caused this disturbance, and find that Aika was killed by buckshot to the face. A horrible sight indeed. Next to Aika, you find a note, it reads:
garfield751 said:
"I Garfield751 am the one that killed Aika and SiphonTalvesh for no particular reason besides the fact that I can and the reason I am leaving this note is because I have grown bored of killing people even if its only two people that I am responsible for killing... and also because I can. don't expect any more deaths caused by me from this point forward.
P.S. I'm neutral"
Not knowing whether or not this note was written by garfield751, you decide that it's time to lynch somebody.

Also, Penguin has some sort of baton thingy.

((Day 3, Lynchings please.))
(((Aika got buttlove from 3 of you.)))

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

((<3 everyone who targeted me))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

.... So garfield... want to start talking? Or do you want some "love" from this rusty saw I found? Well?

Reputation score

If she's willing to tell us her secret now, I don't think she's afraid of death or pain. That scares me. I don't know, just... Two suicidal enemies in a row makes me really nervous. At any rate, I don't know if I can do anything but wait and see (vote nobody) right now, unless somebody can give me some kind of compelling evidence to suggest that this isn't a bad idea...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree. Knowing nothing sucks. But I'm going to wait for someone that knows something to say so(Vote nobody).

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

eh well now that my secret is out i might as well be a killer for hire now lol (no lynch)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still wondering how it was possible that Aika died.

No lynch

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i shot her in the face with my shotgun

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aika is the Hyper Fool. If lynched, Aika will instantly win the game. Also, if attacked by someone else, that person will be killed instead.
That combined with the fact that one of the evil characters can "scan one person, and then be able to use that person to kill someone else," scares me.

But I shouldn't fear too much, I'm neutral and pretty much could decide the game either way

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Day 3

well 3 people did target her....

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

((
No lynch - 4

5 votes required
..I'll check again in 3 hours.))

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

*rubs eyes* Mmm... what a nice nap.

No lynch

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it's to you people really, I'll just continue to protect my own arse from the crazies until we have a better lead.

No Lynch

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

*Yawn*

Wow everyone, what's all this...

*Sees what's left of Aika*

Ulmf!

OK... I don't really understand what happened here, but I have a feeling Garfield wasn't entirely to blame. Just a hunch.

In any case, I've got nothing new anyway, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.