Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Neutral Win

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Night 4

((I c whut u did thar))

Deciding against lynching each other today without more information, you all disperse. Eventually, darkness falls and you all make your ways back to your own rooms.

((Night Four. Actions please.))

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Night 4

You all get up before dawn to the sound of some kind of fighting. From the windows and balconies of your rooms and the entrances of the hotel you're all staying in, you see three beings in the sky, attacking eachother with what appears to be the pure essences of darkness and light, with one of them using both.

Suddenly, they all fling power at each other, and in the ensuing blast, disappear.

Slowly, you all meet up in the main room and find that garfield751 is missing.

You search for her and find her killed, stabbed through the heart in the middle of the night. On her person are an extreme quantity of weapons and a list of the people she killed, each with a pun or rhyme of some sort. garfield751 was the Psycho Killer

((Day four, lynchings please))
(((((Very interesting night, if I do say so myself)))))

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Day 4

Can't we all just get along?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Raimei, I have an very interesting note that was passed to me late last night from our resident "gifted girl"... Apparently you are... a person, no demon capable of manipulating others to kill them? From your previous turns, I see that you've also been trying to keep a disturbingly low profile. Perhaps you would like to explain yourself and prehaps defend yourself against this accusation? My source is *highly* reliable, seeing as they correctly deducted the identity of the previous demon as well...

Ann before only begins suspecting me, let me just give this clue to my own identity.

I can ensure either that, I, will never die throughout the night, or that those I trust will never die so long as I live. That should be sufficient enough correct? Or must I bring out "visual evidence"/ "notes"?

(I got screenshots and quotes, I'm not afraid to use them to prove my indentity >:V)

*pulls out a katana that was found the previous night*

Well? Raimei?

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I already explained that power key, right after Aika died.
But I'm not too worried about it. There's far worse enemies about right now.

Considering the fool is dead, y'all ok with lynching?
I supposed there's not much reason to lay low as the important people all know who each other are now.
Lynch Megamickel

*edit* oh, don't forget to mark garfield dead. I gotta do mah's calculations

Last edited:
OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

(I got screenshots and quotes, I'm not afraid to use them to prove my indentity >:V)
((Quotes only please. Screenshots are sorta...not right in a game of deception, even if they can be shopped/faked.))

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

"You dare to question me, mortal? Fool! Lynch ToxicShock, on the grounds that she would kill us all, given the chance. Good and evil don't matter, all she wants is power."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*watches as a carrier pigeon drop a note*

*picks it up...*

Hey, what do you know? My earlier source confirmed mega as a demon too... 50% to dodge a lynch?

Let's see you do it then.

*lynch Megamickel*

(I also know who the rest of you guys are, I dare you to rape me tonight. Go ahead and try it ;P)

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

"You won't make it to the night, mortal.

I am not a demon, you take me for one of those pathetic fools? They are my pawns, and nothing else. I hold more power in my finger than those weaklings hold in their entire being. ToxicShock, too, would destroy you all... she sides with neither myself nor you. She would destroy us all in a heartbeat, all in her lust for power. I can assure you, if you take me down my last act will be to pave the way for her!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

*watches as a carrier pigeon drop a note*

*picks it up...*

Hey, what do you know? My earlier source confirmed mega as a demon too... you have a 50% to dodge a lynch in addition to your other powers?

Let's see you do it then.

*lynch Megamickel*

(I also know who the rest of you guys are, I dare you to rape me tonight. Go ahead and try it ;P)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, you're more than a demon now and possibly the most dangerous character in the game, for ANYONE. You're not getting out of this or THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE!

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

You liar, you know damn well that you'd kill each and every one of these girls if you thought it'd make you stronger.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

wow double vote, keylo

well, lets looks who is lying

lynch Megamickel

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wrong whore, I'd kill each and every one of you monsters to make sure we stay safe

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not lying. I'll freely admit that you mortals deserve to die.

But at least I'm an honest murderer.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You're still sided with evil and there's still demons after you're gone. You know you're dead so why not try to confuse us after we lynch you? We know what's going on and all your little friends, even if they are just pawns, will be wiped out after you.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

And you'll also take the village with you. But so be it. I will speak not another word.

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

((
megamickel - 3
Toxicshock - 1
))

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't trust any of you, but the person I trust the least right now is the person who voted to lynch without explaining why to those of us that are left in the dark.:mad:

Lynch Toxicshock, even though Megamickel sounds like a lunatic.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't trust any of you, but the person I trust the least right now is the person who voted to lynch without explaining why to those of us that are left in the dark.:mad:

Lynch Toxicshock, even though Megamickel sounds like a lunatic.
I did explain it, just never to you.

But I guess your bastardized logic is a good route too. I mean, it's not like there's other people here who agree with me, I just happen to be the first one "without reason" which is funny, cuz if that's why you're voting me, that makes you the first person with "bad reason"

Also, mickel is practically admitting to the fact she's pure evil. You saw the fight, didn't you? There are 3 superpowers at work here and she is one of them. I'm the other. Perhaps, for now, we'll keep the third one silent.
I could get more specific but I'm heading to sleep. Maybe one of the people I've told about everything that's going on here will tell you why you're wrong.

Also, to the people who I have been talking to, don't forget about the infected. If pakars is gonna use crappy reasoning like that, think about it.

Last edited: