What's new

Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Neutral Win

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Day 4

Maybe I am evil, but evil is better than neutral. At least with enemies you know where they stand.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

So Parkas, you admit to being the last demon? Amazing, let me finalize this list... There. To choose a person convicted of being a demon by not only one person with the ability of detecting the powers of others, but two... I think an investigation of you tonight will clear everything up ;P. The other one is already way too obvious.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

There's another demon? I was under the impression that Pakars was the only one left that I was controlling.

Reputation score

Keylo, your source must be mistaken. I am no demon, and my powers are strictly supportive and defensive. I am nobody's "pawn", as you claim, and I am certainly not responsible for anybody's death. I find the very idea laughable. You can even ask ToxicShock! I freely and willingly volunteered my powers and such to her, thinking that she had the powers your source seems to have and fearing that she had gotten an incorrect reading of me! Hell, I'm not even sure what you mean, saying that I've kept a low-profile. I've been acting pretty normally these last few days. Perhaps you've forgotten the part where I mourned my friend's bizarre and cruel murder at the hands of Garfield?!

And now that I think about it, what evidence do we actually have that there ARE any more demons? While it's true that MegaMickel has been suddenly acting rather crazy, for the most part we've only actually seen the work of a lunatic murderer, maybe two. I mean, she's kind of come off as a little weird from the start, and delusions of grandeur (even evil grandeur) are something I wouldn't put past somebody who is already rather arrogant and narcissistic. If anything, I'd say the events of these last few days have probably pushed her over the edge, as she is only just now acting out like this, whereas if she were really some super-powerful demon, she'd probably have done it up front.

I guess all I'm really saying is that, having had time to think it over last night, I think we shouldn't jump to conclusions right now. I personally favor a wait-and-see attitude here.

Last edited:

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

Megamickel, I know what you are, now, and I won't stand idly by while you threaten the safety of our world!

*strikes dramatic yet provocative pose*

Lynch Megamickel, for the sake of all the helpless, innocent young girls out there who've not yet been tentacle raped!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Though we disagree on how to act, yes, rai is telling the truth

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

((
I'm going to, for the moment, ignore Keylo's vote, as Keylo there didn't bold. That and I'm enjoying the fight:D.
megamickel - 4
Toxicshock - 2
))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Fine then, shall I do it again?)

*points katana at Megamickel*

You're going down.

*Lynch Megamickel*

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

As the crowd advances on Mickel, she laughs maniacally. "Fools!" she yells. She fights against the crowd, but is no match for you all. As you converge on her, Mickel uses the last of her strength to lash out at Ryu with a bolt of dark energy. "If I go down, worm, I'm taking you with me!"

Ryu quickly attempts to put up a barrier as you kill megamickel, but tries in vain; In a great thunderclap of power, Ryu goes up in flames.

The day ends and you retire to your rooms.

megamickel, the Essence of Evil is dead.
Ryu, the Essence of Good is dead.

((Night five, actions if you would.))
(((This was a really fun day, wouldn't you say?)))

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Secret Defeat The Tentacles 1 - Day 5

You all wake up and find that there's no commotion or anything, so you all go about your day collecting supplies from the city when you notice that avatar99 is missing... You ask eachother if any of you have seen her and, finding that no one has, you go to her room. avatar99 is lying dead on the floor, stabbed through the heart. You find that she had a diary, and from it find that she was the gifted girl.

((On to day 5! Lynches please.))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yo Raimei, thanks for targeting me with one of your powers last night. Say goodbye now.

*pulls out revolver and points it at her*.

Anyone have any objections?

*Lynch Raimei*

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

No objections whatsoever. Raimei, I know what you are. You can't fool me anymore.

Lynch Raimei!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i wait a little before vote

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rai, can you explain yourself? Cuz I have no idea where you stand anymore. You've been helping me out from the beginning, so why you're evil now, I don't know. Especially since you couldn't have been infected.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Last night while I was searching for this little toy here, I felt hostile forces "smashing" at my wards apparently, unfortunately the little bugger didn't fry on the spot last night (curse my luck), but judging from the reports I received, her power is apparently to "Scan one person, and then be able to use that person to kill someone else in addition to raping with the others." I don't appreciate attempted murder thanks.

Reputation score

So what, somebody supposedly attacked you last night and you instantly blame me? For one thing, I've already told you that your source is wrong. I'm no demon. Toxic has confirmed this as well. It sounds to me more like you're just looking for a scapegoat to cover your own murders. I think YOU are the one behind all of this!

You claim I attacked you, yet have no proof. You say the attack failed because of some conveniently unverifiable defense you claim to have. This begs of me the question of why you would so carelessly cast aspersions and accusations about and try to get me killed like this, with no evidence and no sane reason, and especially when we have a CONFIRMED demon still at large! Mega herself even admitted that Pakars was a demon! But no, of course, I must have been the one attacking you last night, not her!

Personally, Keylo, given the sheer irrationality of your actions, I have no choice but to believe that YOU are the last demon, and that you've made everything up in order to confuse us all and try to get rid of anybody who might be even remotely threatening to you. Your conniving duplicity and evil scares me such that I now consider you our greatest threat of all! That said, I vote to lynch Keylo, and strongly urge everyone else to follow suit, lest we should all die from her treachery!

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Who ever said Parkas wasn't a demon? We're fully aware of what she is, and she's next on the list to go after you.

"Made everything up"? "No sane reason" "My source is wrong"? What a laugh. Shall I point out that my sources, are the ones who CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED Bartnum and Megamickel as demons first hand? Shall I mention that they have already found you guilty of being the same as them? My "irrational and bold accusations" are because I am representing them so as to keep them from your vile clutches. Does it not make sense for me, who possesses the powers to defend myself and others of my choosing to boldly step forth was the bait in order to draw you in? No really, at this point anyone who continues to deny this overwhelming evidence is clearly showing who they really are, and I dare them to come forth. It'll make it easier for us "untainted" ones to exterminate the lot of you.

Oh and, for your information... there is no demon blooded girl here. So don't even try that route of escape.

Reputation score

Who ever said Parkas wasn't a demon? We're fully aware of what she is, and she's next on the list to go after you.

"Made everything up"? "No sane reason" "My source is wrong"? What a laugh. Shall I point out that my sources, are the ones who CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED Bartnum and Megamickel as demons first hand?
That is easily explained by the idea that perhaps they are what you are accusing me of being. Or had such a thing not occurred to you in your mad dash to persecute me? If you were really working merely to elminate the demons as you so deftly pretend, you would go for the one who is quite obviously a demon first. Even if I WAS a demon, what harm can you accuse me of having done? What evidence can you cite, other than an ethereal and easily falsified claim of having heard from a "reliable source" that I am one? Or perhaps you didn't hear when Mega herself, before we all killed her, claimed to have had no demons under her control beside Pakars? Yes, there is yet another point you seem to be conveniently ignoring in your rush to lynch me. How do you know you are not being deceived?

And then there's this laughable point...
Oh and, for your information... there is no demon blooded girl here. So don't even try that route of escape.
I just wanted to ask you: How do you know this? Or are you just lying to try and fool everybody into thinking that I am? Or is, perhaps, your source lying? Or perhaps they were fooled? Did you not think that perhaps I might have a defensive power to reflect another person's abilities when scanned? Though it seems I was unfortunate enough to have a rather threatening one appear...

In fact, you've been pretty violent all along, willing to start a lynch vote the moment you got your hands on even the more spurious bit of evidence. Now granted, when people came right out and confessed to what they were, that was a different story, but you were ready to kill the moment it was even suggested that a person might be guilty with no consideration for whether or not someone might have been framing them. What's more, I find it rather disturbing that whenever I respond to your claims and then call for you to account for yourself, you ignore my rather well-reasoned charges and instead continue to press your attack. That does not speak well of you. It suggests to me that you have something to hide, and do not wish us to even consider that you could be anything other than what your appearances suggest. What say you, Keylo?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Why did I choose you over parkas? Simple! It's because YOU have the power to not only rape alongside your fellow demons once per night, but kill an ADDITIONAL person with your powers. Thinning out the numbers is highly advantadgeous to the demons. Also, have I ever said you were under Megamickel? From what we have learned thanks to one of the evolved role's ability to learn what all the roles were in an instant (who they belonged to was a different story, but easily confirmed with the help of others with the ability to scan) there were a minimum of FOUR demons at the start of this crisis. Including megamickel, who has gone to join her beloved friend Bartnum in the pits of hell, there is one who is able to scan another person and use that person to kill someone as well as a demon capable of infecting or killing another person upon death. Mega, after his evolution gained various powers we are unsure of, most likely including a power to infect another. Should we ignore the note you passed to one of our network regarding your "innocence as a demon-blooded" (Which from our list, simply DOES NOT EXIST), your overdramatic acting over the death of others ( highly suspicious in its own way) and your refusal to lynch megamickel (when it was already so obvious), speaks a million words already regarding who you are.

Even if I WAS a demon, what harm can you accuse me of having done?
Aku Soku Zan, or in other words "Slay all evil immediately". Demon FILTH, can go back to the hell they came from. As for me starting a "lynch vote" the instant I got my "hands on a bit of suspicious evidence", nice job dodging my hint towards who my sources are. Must I spell it out for you? You dear, are found guilty by the same ones who found Bartnum and Megamickel guilty, both confirmed demons following the lynch. Anyone who wishes to rewind can see who I mean exactly, and ask her themself. Anything else you would like to say?

Reputation score

"Overdramatic acting"? If you will recall correctly and stop twisting events to suit your own purposes, I only really got broken up over one person, and that was my very close friend, Siphon! And I didn't refuse to lynch MegaMickel. I merely didn't act openly. I knew he would kill somebody if we lynched him, and I feared that somebody would be me. It was I who drummed up the vote against her in the first place, admittedly in secret, as Toxic can readily attest! I only even contacted Toxic in the first place because her public words scared me into thinking I was being suspected. Besides, my failure to vote for one demon's demise is handily cancelled out by my willingness to take a chance and execute the previous, Bartnum. Of course, she took her life before we could do so, but the points remains.

But you know, how does your oh-so-grand scanner know that there are no half-demons? You still haven't answered that. All you've done is repeat the same unprovable point, saying that there are no half-demons. You say that there is a person who can identify all of the abilities we've gained, as well as what their factions are. I won't doubt that. However, does this mean that such a scan cannot be fooled?

I am no demon. If I were, don't you think I would have started culling the rest of you two nights ago, back when I could've had a reasonable idea of who was who? If I had been, my first target would have been Penguin, who obviously has great powers, and then Toxic, whom I had accidentally confessed to. You accused me of being suspicious earlier, because I had been "lying low". Of course, I have actually been doing nothing of the sort. Meanwhile, that's exactly what plmnko and poor avatar88 have been doing all this time! To me, they are highly suspicious, and if I were a demon, I would have killed them next.

Your list is wrong, or at least partly so. Something your great list-maker never considered is that perhaps the great cosmic source I assume we all heard that night before Siphon was killed has misled her. Perhaps it claimed she could tell who was who and what was what, but perhaps the ability itself was inherently flawed and came up with some false readings? For all we know, there might only be two demons! You were pretty fast to openly accuse Pakars based only on her bad reasoning. And while that certainly was enough to build suspicion in my mind, it wasn't enough that I would've actually come right out and openly declared it. In your position, I would've gotten your precious scanner to find out what she really was. For all we know, Mega's admission of Pakar's guilt could have been contrived to play off of the rather hasty accusation you had already made, and make us think there are more demons than there actually are!

But you know what? Fine. I'll tell you this much. I am not a demon. Not full-blooded, anyhow. However, your assumption of what I am is correct. I have already admitted as much to Toxic. I only didn't want to say as much to you, because given how you act and overreact to things, that would be like admitting heresy to a Spanish Inquisitor. Not good for one's health.