What's new

Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players) - GAME OVER

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 1: It Begins (7 Players)

Without further ado, Alisa casts her vote.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fraulein Brigitte--ja, zat instance alone ist not undeniable proof zat I am liberal, perhaps zat is true. Vat I am saying zough, is zat I am liberal and zat my actions haf been consistent vith my claim und belief.

If I vere to haf received a liberal and fascist policy instead of a fascist und fascist like I claim, zen you imply Alisa vas also lying? If I discarded a liberal policy instead, Alisa vould haf immediately accused me of lying if she vere liberal. Zas, if zat last gofernment were supposedly any indicator of me being fascist, zen Alisa vould haf to be one too. Vereas she could easily haf lied about receiving 3 fascist policies, und gotten 2 fascist und 1 liberal, discarding the liberal, und I'd be none ze wiser. Most likely, she ist telling ze truth, or going to great lengths to play me for a fool. Maybe a Fascist vould haf used ze opportunity to call me a liar. I shall have to ponder zis.
"

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Everyone zeems to be occupied trying to find ze last fascists among us despite knowing zere isn't enough information to do nozhing more than speculate.
All I know iz zat I am a liberal und zat Emelie haz, to me, been proven twice she is a traitor.
If Alisa iz a fascist zen she haz revealed one ov her own to be a fascist, something I do not think she would do willingly when zey both could've had me branded a fascist instead and pretended to be liberals.

Therefore I choose to believe Alisa is a liberal, az for everyone elze, I have no idea.

I alzo vote ja for ze current office, despite not being zure if Lena is a liberal. If she is voted into office zen we will find out just what cause she is fighting for.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Fraulein Brigitte--ja, zat instance alone ist not undeniable proof zat I am liberal, perhaps zat is true. Vat I am saying zough, is zat I am liberal and zat my actions haf been consistent vith my claim und belief.

If I vere to haf received a liberal and fascist policy instead of a fascist und fascist like I claim, zen you imply Alisa vas also lying? If I discarded a liberal policy instead, Alisa vould haf immediately accused me of lying if she vere liberal. Zas, if zat last gofernment were supposedly any indicator of me being fascist, zen Alisa vould haf to be one too. Vereas she could easily haf lied about receiving 3 fascist policies, und gotten 2 fascist und 1 liberal, discarding the liberal, und I'd be none ze wiser. Most likely, she ist telling ze truth, or going to great lengths to play me for a fool. Maybe a Fascist vould haf used ze opportunity to call me a liar. I shall have to ponder zis.
"
"Nein, you misunderstand. I mean ze first time around, vhen you vere our president. You could easily have discarded a liberal policy, and by ze time you were a chancellor again under Alisa, ve vould have no way of knowing zat there vas even a liberal policy left. Ze same situation could have happened for any of our presidents who supposedly discarded a fascist policy, including Lena, so Erika is right zat ve can't know for sure who is liberal or fascist, so we can't immediately assume Lena is trustworthy as you have suggested, especially since she has voted against you and Alisa last time around vhich she has still not answered."

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nein, you misunderstand. I mean ze first time around, vhen you vere our president. You could easily have discarded a liberal policy, and by ze time you were a chancellor again under Alisa, ve vould have no way of knowing zat there vas even a liberal policy left. Ze same situation could have happened for any of our presidents who supposedly discarded a fascist policy, including Lena, so Erika is right zat ve can't know for sure who is liberal or fascist, so we can't immediately assume Lena is trustworthy as you have suggested, especially since she has voted against you and Alisa last time around vhich she has still not answered."

"Ah. Hmm... ja, point. Any of ze Presidents could haf easily lied about vat zey received. Ve can only take zere verd on ze matter, but I svear I am telling ze truth on all of my actions. At ze wery least, whoever ze Fascists are have allowed us to get zis far in ze progress of liberal policies being instated. Zerefore it ist important zat vee put zeese last two into effect. As for Lena, perhaps you are right. I haf to take ze verd ov you, Xenia, und Lena herself if Emilie ist indeed a fascist, vhich ist looking more und more possible. If Erika und Alisa are ze fascists--less likely but possible--zen ve are much safer in zis regard."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am villing to vote for Isana mit Lena as chancellor, although I think it is dangerous. But we have gotten some decent discussion going - always a good thing, ja?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote is in for me.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE VOTES ARE IN

AN OVERWHELMINGLY SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN!

ISANA (TAKI) AND LENA WEISS (AFK-FLAYER) ARE NOW THE FUHRER AND REICHSKANZLER RESPECTIVELY

ISANA HAS RECEIVED HER THREE POLICIES

THE BOARD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

FUHRER ISANA HAS DISCARDED ONE CARD AND GIVEN ZE REMAINING TWO TO REICHSKANZLER LENA

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry I've been so late and not participated as much with Lena, just been feeling bleh, and playing games that have been occupying my time. >_<)

Listening to the talk, Lena had fallen into a bit of a stupor and started to doze off somewhat, before she was startled out of sleep by the fact that she had just been asked to be chancellor. Lena sat up a bit straighter in her seat and cast her vote, before seeing the results, and then she sighed softly. When the next votes came around though and she was elected, Lena perked up again.

"Oh my, I vasn't expecting zis. I hope zat I can be a good chancellor for you all," Lena said, standing and bowing politely to everyone around the table before sitting back down.

When the policies were presented to her by the president, Lena scoffed in disgust and flung one of the policies down onto the table and crossed her arms. "Zis is ze vorst thing zat could have happened. I got two... Two fascist policies, so I have no choice but to submit ein of them," Lena said, looking at Isana angrily. "And vat did you give me two fascist policies for miss Isana? Was ze third also a fascist? Or vat?" Lena then asked Isana, looking quite cross with their current president.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isana's eye widened as she observed the last policy put into play. She wouldn't have expected this result coming from Lena.
"Vat? Really? I gave you a chance to proof zat you are indeed liberal, und zis is vat you show? Zere vas a FASCIST und a LIBERAL policy in ze two zat I gave you--did you sink zat I vould not say anysing about your choice here? I drew two FASCIST policies und van LIBERAL policy, discarding van of ze two FASCIST policies. It ist sad to know zat I vas wrong about trusting you, as Xenia und Brigitte said. So now of all times, vhen vee are so close to a Liberal victory, you show your true colors und try to place ze blame on me? Be assured zat I vill no longer trust any gofernment vith you in it, now zat your alignment ist quite clear."

She sighed, placing a hand on her head. "Xenia, Brigitte... I vas wrong about placing such blind trust in Lena. I am sure Xenia vill clear up any problems vee haf in ze next gofernment aftervards. Alzough, now I must choose ze next president, ja? So if Lena ist fascist, zen it is more likely zat Emelie is as vell, razzer zan Erika or Alisa. If eezer Lena or Emelie ist ze Fuhrer herself--more likely ze former--zen zey haf ruined zeir chances of coming into power unless zer last member votes zem in. Howefer, I vill not bar ze scenario ov such an individual being vithin ze remaining few."

She had to ponder this decision thoroughly. The next person she appointed as President, if a Fascist, could very easily put the wrong person into power. It all hinged on this decision.
"I vill need a moment."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THIRD FASCIST POLICY HAS BEEN PUT INTO OFFICE

FASCIST POLICY #3: THOSE IN HIGHER POSITION THAN ANOTHER ARE ALLOWED TO DETAIN, RAPE, AND INTERROGATE THEM WITHOUT CAUSE OR REASON.

ISANA (TAKI) HAS BEEN GIVEN THE PRESIDENTIAL POWER TO SELECT ANY OTHER PLAYER AS THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. AFTER THEIR CANDIDACY SUCCEEDS OR FAILS, THE CANDIDACY WILL PROCEED TO XENIA (BLUE) AS NORMAL.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"With a unanimous Ja! vote, I expected no less from this government. My original fears were all too correct, there vas ein Fascist among the two of you.

"For a person who admits to not be paying much attention, it is intriguing zat you und Emelie (Tassadar) vere ze only ones to vote nein during ze Alisa und Isana government. Und since Emelie is under a double accusation from Alisa und Erika, it is now all too likely, I think zat we have identified two fascists.

"I believe zat Emelie und Lena are fascists, und I trust in Erika and Alisa. I also trust zat Isana is not a non-Hitler fascist.

"My belief is zat Hitler is among Brigitte or Isana. Und I believe zat the best proof of liberalism would be to give ze presidency to one ov Erika und Alisa and let ze other be chancellor."

Last edited:

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Vell, assuming zat Emelie ist most likely a Fascist und knowing zat Lena ist most definitely a Fascist, all I haf to do ist to pick someone who ist not ze last of ze 3. Ze chance of drawing 1 Liberal policy is reasonably high, but less so vith 2, so ze next President I select vill haf more power here, especially if a Fascist. If a Liberal, our chances are vell und gut, assuming zey make ze right choice for Chancellor. Ozzervise, zey vill be able to eliminate 1 ov us Liberals, shifting ze power of ze votes.

Zerefore, I select Erika as ze next President. I believe zat most likely, giffen ze history zat ve know, she ist Liberal especially in light of zis new revelation.
"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ERIKA (BAKA) IS NOW THE NEW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

THEY MAY SELECT THEIR CHANCELLOR

ONCE THEY DO, PLEASE VOTE ON YOUR CHOICE OF GOVERNMENT (FUHRER AND REICHSKANZLER INCLUDED)

THE BOARD

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

I will elect Alisa as my chancellor, zat iz all.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I cannot approve of zis! Ze two who have succeeded at slandering me haf convinzed zis council zat zey are righteous when nothink could be further from ze truth! Alisa and Erika are fascists! It must be so, and I cannot approve of zis government! I vote nein!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

REMEMBER, ZE PRESIDENT AND CHANCELLOR MUST ALSO VOTE FOR THEMSELVES

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

I will not vote for myself, I am clearly mad with power and need to be spanked.

Ofc I vote ja, zis iz such a zilly thing.