Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 2: The Liberals Strike Back

"use Nein card"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Hmmm, I can see the trepidation in regards to Brigette, but we must test her Mitzi. I do not think the vote will fail though so if you feel you must protest that is your prerogative."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE VOTES ARE IN

ERIKA (BAKA) IS NOW THE FUHRER WITH BRIGITTE (MIKE) AS THEIR REICHSKANZLER

DON'T ASK ABOUT THE MIKE THING I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO SO DON'T DO IT

THREE POLICIES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO ERIKA

THE BOARD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ERIKA DISCARDS ONE CARD, HANDS TWO TO BRIGITTE

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

BRIGITTE (TOXIC) HAS DISCARDED ONE CARD, AND PLAYED A FASCIST POLICY

FASCIST POLICY #3: ALL UGLY MEMBERS OF ARSTOTZKAN SOCIETY ARE TO BE DETAINED AND HAULED OFF TO [REDACTED], THUSLY LEAVING ARSTOTZKA A PERFECT AND SEXY NATION

ERIKA (BAKA) HAS GAINED THE PRESIDENTIAL POWER TO SELECT THE NEXT PRESIDENT

VOTING WILL CONTINUE ONCE A PRESIDENT HAS BEEN SELECTED, AND ONCE THAT PRESIDENT SELECTS A CHANCELLOR

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Again, I have been handed nothing but fascist policies. Either that is the poor luck of the draw or something who has presided over me has been a fascist. I'd also like to apologize for making a fool of myself in this board before when I accidentally combined, in my mind, two of the women at this table into one person for their similar acronymic "surnames." I almost expect because of the high nature of suspicion in this room to not be elected again because of the results of both governments that I've been in, but I can do little other than assure you that I am a liberal and I was given no choice either time.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zis is not good... Erika, Bridgette, explain yourselves!"

Edit: Ignore the Bridgette part mostly, opened post window before Toxic posted, didn't write post until after.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"This is not a good turn of developments." Ampia rubs her chin, perhaps skewing her metaphor as her brain works in Elvish and is focused more on thinking than translating. "I too would like to hear Erika's side of the story now, but also we must begin thinking of who shall receive the special nomination now that we have triggered the Emergency Powers Act. While by the letter of the law it is Erika's choice, of course we still have the power of the vote. Of course, I cannot make any specific arguments until Erika tells her side, as is fair, but we have the power as a collective to recommend who the next President is. What Brigitte says is also true, though for the moment I shall continue to reprieve the argument. She may well indeed be voted down when her turn comes. Normally it would be next, but now that is two turns away. I am sure we will have a heated argument, and that I will participate, but for now we must all have this context first."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

"Zis iz nozing less zan extremely bad luck, 3 fascist policies were on my desk, hopefully zis will not happen again."

(Hopefully it won't since with 3F drawn the remaining pool should be 6F and 3L policies, on average the next draw should contain at least 1 liberal policy.)

"I will zink about zis for a while and hear what everyone's thoughts are, since we can't afford to let a fascist into office now."

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ampia's lips curl downwards, but she does not (audibly) pass judgement for now. "Comrade Eliza has the best track record yes? While I do not fully trust her I am currently suspicious of most everyone else too, and of course a true woman of courtesy does not nominate herself. Xenia is second least suspicious in my book, but Eliza has been tested more. Mitzi is about on par with Xenia."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh za horror! I shutter to think vhat might be happening to all za poor ugly people. Zhey are all gone! Zis is most disturbing... most disturbing. Liberals must be very careful and stick together if ve can to prevent more of zhese barbaric fascist policies. Za problem is due either to horrendously bad luck or lies, ve know very little about almost everyone here apart from ourselves."

Eliza pauses to consider, crossing her legs and brushing a finger through her long blonde hair.

"I vould be honored to be chosen of course, but if sveet Erika prefers someone else, I feel zat Ampia and Mitzi may be za most trustworthy. I am still suspicious of Xenia zhough because the probability of her drawing three fascist policies was low. I don't know enough about ze other here to judge them."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"For what it looks Bridgette and Eliza have a terrible luck... not like im amused than they placed a fascist Policy" Mitzi told as she read some magazine and continue without stop reading. "For me, only Eliza is trustworthy"

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

"After zinking about zis for a while I will take a gamble and nominate Ampia as ze next president, I hope ze wisdom of her ancient race will lead to good decisions."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"I am quite flattered, but given the current political climate, I feel as if I am going to have to let the peanut gallery get their input in before I pick a Prime Minister."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Vell za main zhing should be to avoid electing Hitler and hopefully pass more liberal policies."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Indeed." Ampia narrows her eyes. "Let me perhaps get right to the point. Is there anyone you all would simply veto if I picked?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I vould prefer myself, Eliza or Alisa at zis point. Given vhat I know of ze cards in the first shuffle, on ze balance of probability, if zere was interference, zen it vhas subtle und from a president."

----

Xenia (Blue)'s handy tracker of previous claims:

Government #1: President Emelie (Tass) and Chancellor Alisa (Spider)

Tass discards Fascist Policy (FP) and Spider discards Liberal Policy (LP)

Result: Liberal Policy.

Draw Deck: 10 FP, 4 LP

Government #2: President Mitzi (plmnko) and Chancellor Eliza (Ranger Princess)

plmnko discards FP and Ranger Princess discards FP.

Result: Liberal policy.

Draw Deck: 8 FP, 3 LP

Government #3: President Ampia (OAMP) and Chancellor Brigitte (Toxicshock)

OAMP discards FP and Toxicshock discards FP.

Result: Fascist Policy.

Draw Deck: 5 FP, 3 LP

Government #4: President Xenia (BlueSlime) and Chancellor Erika (Aurani)

Blue discards FP and Aurani discards FP

Result: Fascist Policy.

Draw Deck: 2 FP. 3 LP

Government #5: President Eliza (Ranger Princess) and Chancellor Ampia (OAMP)

Ranger Princess discards FP and OAMP discards FP.

Result: Liberal Policy.

Draw Deck: 0 FP, 2 LP. RESHUFFLE.

Govenment #6: President Erika (Aurani) and Chancellor Briggite (Toxic)

Aurani discards FP and Toxic discards FP

Result: Fascist Policy

Draw Deck: 6 FP, 3 LP

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I feel zhat for chancellor, ve must go with someone who has been faithful to za liberal cause. Othervise, it is like a roll of the dice, and I do not like my luck in dice games. Wretched ones everytime."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ampia sighs heavily, then gets ready to toss the Chancellor placard. "I believe I have allowed sufficient time for everyone to voice their concerns. I have severely disappointed in the lack of advice this chamber has given, and am taking that into account in my decision. No fascist is apparently willing to raise their voice in support of a candidate, lest they overdo it, hmmm?"

Ampia gives the card to Xenia. "As I have made well aware, Eliza and Xenia are the two I am least suspicious of. Eliza is by far the least suspicious overall to all the delegates, but I am concerned that due to our recent actions, some members of this body will believe than I and her are "too chummy" to put it lightly. This one reason I am most severely disappointed in the response thus far."

"On the other hand, while I think I've done a lot to clear my name even if some comrades do not wish to admit it, I acknowledge that there are those present that take issue with myself or with Xenia. However, I am now more convinced than ever that early Presidents, Mitzi and Emelie, were secretly discarding liberal agenda items to throw us off the probabilities. Xenia has done nothing but talk since and fall victim to bad luck. If you are liberal I believe you should vote Ja for this government as we have a good chance to pass a liberal policy. If you did not raise a concern I expect you to vote Ja doubly so if you are a liberal, because you had your chance to object. If you remained silent and vote nein then you clearly were just planning on sabotaging this government no matter who I picked due to fascist sympathies and will be treated as such. I do not enjoy having to take such a hard line, but we are at a critical moment!"

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I must say Ampia, I find zis choice extremely bizarre. I had been starting to trust you, but at zis critical juncture of za game vhen electing Hitler as a chancellor could doom us all, you choose someone zhat has never passed any test of liberal values? Even vhen you admitted you zhought I vas za most trustworthy? I do not know vhat to say about zis."