"Girls, please. Unfortunately most of us dont believe in Xenia"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 2: The Liberals Strike Back

"That is the standard function of our work though. I think some of the members at this board seem to forget the difference between not trusting someone and distrusting someone. And that bringing up the fact that someone could still possibly be fascist despite of something doesn't mean we find them more suspicious. Some people here would do better to remember that, because apparently that's too difficult a concept for them to grasp. So, I'm still not set on whether the people here don't trust Xenia, or distrust her."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

VOTING IS AN ACTION EVERYONE CAN SEE

IF YOU DO NOT DO IT, I WILL

PLMNKO HAS PLACED THEIR VOTE

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xenia walks into the chamber, after having not been there while discussion has gone on.

"Zer is no reason for anyvhon to trust me, given zat ze only opportunity I had to do something vhas when I drew three fascist cards. Zat is somezing I could not help, und I know ze truth of it, even if everyone else is suspect of me.

"Vould I like ze opportunity to prove myself and put down ze fourth liberal policy? Of course. But I do not blame ze suspicion. And frankly, I am not concerned if I bear zis suspicion throughout ze game. However, zere are only three of you, outside Ampia und myself, who are true liberals. Zis means any consecutive governenment that one of us is not a part of will include a fascist.

"I believe zat ze most vitriolic voices against zis proposed government will be ze voices of ze true fascists. I urge ze other liberals who are suspect of me purely because I have reported an inconvenient truth, to please keep an open mind.

"I will vote soon, even though I know that the motion will probably not go my vhay."

-------------
(OOC)

Believe me, I wish OAMP had been a fascist. I suspected it heavily, given the balance of probability. They HAD to be checked. When I saw they were a liberal, it made my mind run with what could possibly be going on. Had we really just had shit luck? And later on, I'm asking myself - what were the odds that two liberal polices can be buried at the bottom of the deck? Is it likely that an early game fascist president could dump a liberal card while still passing on liberal policies?

I'm pessimistic on our chances, given how this vote is apparently going. A lot of unknowns are up for the presidency and I wouldn't be surprised if a fascist takes the opportunity to use a bullet on myself or Ampia, which won't reveal any information but will tilt the numbers in favor of fascists in all future votes.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hmmm, you sound pretty sincere vhen you put it zhat way. Not zhat it means you could not be lying, but it does give me pause vhen some others here have not been as forthcoming with vhat zhey are zhinking. I still zhink Ampia's decision is very very odd and not vhat a liberal vould do... but I may have to reconsider my vote."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(This might be really dumb, but I think I'm going to switch my vote to yes. Here's why. One time I was watching one of TB's games, and one of the girls was under really heavy suspicion, but she said something that sounded very genuine to me and I decided she was a liberal. It turned out to be true! So maybe I'm naive, but I'm going to support this ticket because of that. I'd encourage anyone who's a liberal to consider doing the same.)

*putting down vote*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THE VOTES ARE IN

AMPIA (OAMP) AND XENIA (BLUE) HAVE BEEN ELECTED

ESPECIALLY XENIA

WHO IS HITLER

WITH XENIA IN POWER, SHE BEGAN HER CAMPAIGN TO RULE THE WORLD, WITH AMPIA (OAMP) AND ERIKA (BAKA) AT HER SIDE AS FELLOW FASCISTS.

ALL LIBERALS AT THE TABLE HAVE BEEN DETAINED AND ARE AT THE FASCISTS MERCY.

THE FASCISTS WIN

THE BOARD

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Secret Hitler Game 2: The Liberals Strike Back - GAME OVER

Xenia time as Chancellor of Arstotzka had come. With the haughty elf, Ampia, as President, it would take very little effort to combine the two positions into the new title of Fuhrer, and Xenia's secret position as leader of the Fascist party could be revealed.

Her first act as Fuhrer was the immediate and retroactive criminalization of all other political parties. If they were not part of the Fascist solution, then they were clearly a part of the problem and would need to be detained and put to better use.

To the beautiful and sexy Arstotzkan masses, she addressed from the balcony of parliament a New Dawn for their glorious nation. Those of pure Arstotzkan blood, be they elf or human, would be the inheritors of the world for a thousand year Reich with Xenia as their heroic mistress.

Elves were not the only ones who held the secret of immortality. Xenia had learned by darkest researches a method for the extension of her life and the ability to remain forever beautiful - all it would take would be the blood of a few sacrifices every lunar cycle. It was a small price to pay for the preservation of the master race.

After addressing her people and assuring them of their future through the re-establishment of Arstotzka's greatness, she returned inside to where the former councilors of the Liberal Party were awaiting her pleasure, bound and gagged, and dressed in skin-tight latex suits with strategic openings that would allow access to their most sensitive, erogenous zones.

Behind each of them were several bare chested male soldiers, the strongest and most brutish within the Fascist Party's "Storm Guard" elite. Each had also been selected for his size and girth in all senses of the words.

"As political rivals and as the traitors responsible for trying to weaken our glorious nation through pandering policies, you have been found guilty of treason. In the years of punishment that lie in front of you now, you will be put to appropriate use. Your crimes are not those of blood, but rather of mind. Therefore, any children you bear from copulation with our elite soldiers will be raised by the state to support our future war efforts. Lowly slaves such as yourselves will at least be able to take solace that in some fashion, you are able to serve our glorious nation."

She moved in front of Mitzi, one of the most outspoken in parliament, and smirked, putting the end of the riding crop in her hand under the green-haired woman's chin, caressing the jawline.

"You will have only one purpose from now on... to take cocks in all your holes. Our men will use you as their public relief device, even when you become pregnant. Our medical teams will ensure that you are kept fertile for the highest chances of conception."

She chuckles and gave Mitzi a satisfying whip across her exposed bottom before moving on to Eliza and Brigitte who had been kept off to one side.

"For you two, ve must give a special thanks for your pivitol roles in ze saving ov our nation. Ov course, ve cannot ignore your traitorous membership to ze Liberal Party, but you vill have zis vahn chance to choose how your punishment will go. You can join your pathetic colleagues as a brood sow for our glorious nation; or, you can be my pets. Ve vill have such fun together, I assure you!"

Xenia dragged her crop across Eliza's and Brigitte's exposed bottoms.

"After all, you two are quite attractive, it vould be a shame to put you in a forgotten breeding stall like ze others... but I leave the choice to you. Zere vill be no second chance. I hope you vill choose wisely. Zere will be some discomfort, but after your re-education, I zink you two will come to love your mistress and find a certain happiness zat vill be out of reach of ze others, mm?

"So. Vhat do you say?"

As Xenia stared at the two helpless defeated rivals, she began to laugh, and this laughter was soon echoed by the other fascist councilors and soldiers alike.

The Third Reich had begun.

Last edited: