What's new

ACT [ seedle] [ C$ ] Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID / 最終魔導兵器メイジロイド RE103973 RJ103973

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Meijiroido last magic weapon

yup the swimsuit is in there
along with the chinese waitress outfit
no clothes outfit

there is also the two other girls in there that you can choose, which is really nice when you play stage 4

(hope you viewers can see it that underline)
You.

I like you.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for uploading.

Yeah the game seriously needs a lot more content but I guess for a 20MB game it's good.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any one know what program was used to make the game?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, they caught on fast. Guess it wasn't subtle enough.

In other words, the link is dead already.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of these is bound to work. Reuploaded and renamed from Phantasy89's original , so credit to him/her/it. Renamed just in case MF is all YOU CAN'T USE THE SAME FILENAME or some shit like that. Don't need to download all of them, just one.

mediafire.com/?nc93974tq3wt9ri

mediafire.com/?agkxui368a29es4

mediafire.com/?w694d4q68ypdhju

mediafire.com/?7npu5uv2mbw2rww

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of these is bound to work. Reuploaded and renamed from Phantasy89's original , so credit to him/her/it. Renamed just in case MF is all YOU CAN'T USE THE SAME FILENAME or some shit like that. Don't need to download all of them, just one.
Try to change the filesize by padding the file and changing the archive from rar to zip or 7z or vice versa

There's some results for the RJ number of this game but the size is around 350ish MB which is suspicious

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Size is friendly

Content is good

But I prefer more stage.........

Damn that Yellow hair girl on stage 4 was fast
Though You can avoid her in circle~

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, someone still using mediafire despite that shitty delete-all policy.

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa at Mediafire, not even Sonic in his good days...Oh well, patientily waiting for a reup then.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Just chill for a few days... Let the dev have a few days without spreading the upload.

Is is really going to kill you to wait a week before the DL is posted here? If so maybe you should support the dev and buy the game.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

problem is the links are taken down fast its a problem we faced several times
and people are getting bored to upload it again and again only to satisfy the few people who manage to get their hands on it.... so in this kind of situation hope for luck or buy the game :(

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Just upload it to a few mirrors with lazy reaction to DMCA and other shit.
Even if they'll have a long waiting time and slow speed, it's nothing for ~20 Mb.

Depositfiles removing links after a 24h, freakshare after 12-24h, filesmonter just ignores 95% of take-down notes etc.

Or make a torrent on Sukebei.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not worth buying, the game can be finished in about 10 minutes or so. There isn't a point to actually playing it either, since the actual gameplay is pointless (run in circles, hold mouse buttons) and the gallery is unlocked from the start and contains everything you'd actually want to see. The animations aren't bad, but there isn't even close to enough content for the price being asked here. As others said, the demo seriously contains about 80% of the full version. There are only two models in the game (red enemy is a recolour of blue, three girls are identical bodies with different hair), so I guess that explains the 20 MB size.

I can't really see how more stages in a patch can save this one either, unless each new stage has completely new enemies that do more than charge at you.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The h-scenes are smooth, it has 3 different playable characters, and a few alternative costumes. While the game play isn't too great and gets boring pretty fast, I have to say for fapping replay value, it's really good for just $15.

Also the enemies are suppose to be all molesters so what else could they do besides chase after you? The 2 girls in the last level are already decently annoying since they can chain grab you before you can even get your laser ready and if they could do other things like shoot beams at you or jump at you I'd be raging pretty hard at the sheer unfairness of that (though it's be kinda nice to get new positions from being knocked into the wall or smacked down).

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you guys using 7zip instead of winrar? If not then try it, Last time I checked media fire didn't seem to care if you used multipart files. If this has change, Then your next best bet if your dead set on using media fire still is using a file encryptor, If you need help with the bit just pm me or whatever.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you guys using 7zip instead of winrar? If not then try it, Last time I checked media fire didn't seem to care if you used multipart files. If this has change, Then your next best bet if your dead set on using media fire still is using a file encryptor, If you need help with the bit just pm me or whatever.
using 7zip
cheap, effective, and you don't have to encrypt the file
and links are still active
plus the developer is DMCA any links from filesharing for this game

one can always *attach* a file to their post