What's new

SIM [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

Oh hell the fuck YES

Makes you wanna click the picture doesn't it?
And why is the first part an executable?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No idea but it's clean. Download and fap away.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And why is the first part an executable?
Sometimes compressed files split into multiple parts have those executables, opening it does pretty much the same as extracting normally does, I think it's just a feature of some packing program?

OP
S

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the first part is an exe because its a way to extract it without winrar installed I believe. Its how dlsite does it.

Hentaisearch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm seeing a lot of excitement for this. Is Liru a pretty big character or something?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm seeing a lot of excitement for this. Is Liru a pretty big character or something?
I think it's more of the fact that Seismic actually got this done after what, 2 years of wait? Kind of like the hype going around Dungeons & Prisoners, which we're still waiting for.
Then again, Seismic does really nice animations so I'd say the wait was worth it.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank god it's finally out. The 2 years of waiting came into fruition TAT

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's this one scene I can't get to because everytime I do it hangs in a perpetual loading screen of Liru constantly blinking.

It's the one scene after the apron sex and before the bathroom introduction. I'm assuming you automatically go to it after the apron sex but it ends up hanging.

Can provide save?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The scene from the demo where you grope her boobs at the door wasn't included in the game ?
Top left corner > chapter screen > you should get more than 1 entrance scene [topmost row] > depending on her mood you can grope, titrub, full smex her [entrance 1 to 3 will change what she does]

There's this one scene I can't get to because everytime I do it hangs in a perpetual loading screen of Liru constantly blinking.

It's the one scene after the apron sex and before the bathroom introduction. I'm assuming you automatically go to it after the apron sex but it ends up hanging.

Can provide save?
It's just you and her eating the stuff she just made before you jumped on her. Not much of a loss. She does bend over the table a lot for massive [clothed] cleavage though.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Top left corner > chapter screen > you should get more than 1 entrance scene [topmost row] > depending on her mood you can grope, titrub, full smex her [entrance 1 to 3 will change what she does]

It's just you and her eating the stuff she just made before you jumped on her. Not much of a loss. She does bend over the table a lot for massive [clothed] cleavage though.
It still feels...

INCOMPLETE! :(

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can provide save?
I think I found the save, C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Random Numbers/Letters\localhost\Find folder Liru.exe in there somewhere extract the file there. Atleast for Win7 that's the place.

Attachments

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stupid question but how does the game play out, one of those 3d "touch simulation" games?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, you just select what to do and the games plays itself. Eat diner with her > go to bathroom > get in bed > repeat and/or swap them around. There's no real interaction a la Illusion games.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There was a problem with chapter select where love and dialogue options didn't work. Found a patch link from creators Twitter

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^

1st post on the top. Same patch link, it just shows what he changed.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More like an interactive movie than a game, but the fox is so cute :p

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More like an interactive movie than a game, but the fox is so cute :p
I thought she was a wolf ..... Even the game title/thread says she's a wolf :/

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Came to fap, leave with a deep longing for a wolf girl wife.

I didn't ask for this...

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^ Nope, you just select what to do and the games plays itself. Eat diner with her > go to bathroom > get in bed > repeat and/or swap them around. There's no real interaction a la Illusion games.
The game has an English translation right? Also sys requirements. Are they highter than usual 3d games? Since i install H-games on my oldish laptop.