SIM [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Seismic] 狼少女といっしょ Liru The Werewolf

ok, started the game, went to the H scene
and....I saw her got a scar at right side belly
SHE SOLD HER KIDNEY WTF?!!?

ok seriously does she have that scar in the original anime?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, started the game, went to the H scene
and....I saw her got a scar at right side belly
SHE SOLD HER KIDNEY WTF?!!?

ok seriously does she have that scar in the original anime?
That explain those visit to the butcher.....
yes i ruined you boner... am sry

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is one of the few things that I did not find arousing due to just simply not caring much for the scenarios, but still enjoyed because I appreciated the animation quality and expressiveness of Liru.

I actually found myself wishing it was a straight up VN. Good thing I'm a super small minority here because everyone is really enjoying it, from what I've seen :p

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I also agree with you there PM, but as the developer seismic prefers to stick to his guns at what he does best,

although I do like the feel of the scenes flowing into the next day felt more like progression then his past titles where you did one scene and then had to restart from the main menu so some improvement in story progression there

and the scar thing she's a wolf hungry to continue her wolf lineage by finding a relevant partner, a few battles along the way seems natural for a wolf right~

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I found the save, C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\Random Numbers/Letters\localhost\Find folder Liru.exe in there somewhere extract the file there. Atleast for Win7 that's the place.
My save is named 000001.sol and can't be replaced with another save. It does a new one, like 00002.sol, and ignore the first one.

Sucks because I lost my old save somehow and can't use yours to have it all unlocked again :( (Win7 btw).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seismic replied a secret in his blog to unlock everything : click between the ears of the yellow logo above the version number in options menu, there'll be some xylophone sound effect and you'll have everything unlocked. Beware it's really tiny.

He also said he would like to implement some kinda reward/perks in the future for supporting him :D

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

What's next? The Zone parody?

The next Half-Life?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh hell the fuck YES

Makes you wanna click the picture doesn't it?
Seismic replied a secret in his blog to unlock everything : click between the ears of the yellow logo above the version number in options menu, there'll be some xylophone sound effect and you'll have everything unlocked. Beware it's really tiny.

He also said he would like to implement some kinda reward/perks in the future for supporting him :D

He also said he would like to implement some kinda reward/perks in the future for supporting him :D[/QUOTE]

The one i got is version 1.0.0.3

yet this pic that gives you the secret says version 1.0.0.4?

whats in this update? maybe i'm not reading hard enough

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whats in this update? maybe i'm not reading hard enough
Copy-pasted from the blog:
【Patch 1.0.0.4】2016-06-11

修正内容

チャプターのデレ度・ボイスタイプABが選べない問題の修正
食事シーン デレ度1 日本語台詞ボタン誤字修正
食事シーン デレ度2 英語台詞ボタン誤字修正
騎乗位シーンの英語台詞ボタン 誤字修正
Fixes

[Chapter] Don’t workbug (Love Level and Voice type A B)
[Dinner Love Level 1] Japanese button text fixed
[Dinner Love Level 2] English button text fixed
[Bed Rid] English button text fixed

the patch, too, is in the blog if anyone wants.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the dude made over 100,000 euros (not counting DLsite's fees) on the span of 2 days only on jap Dlsite... Honestly he deserves it, this is amazing

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How comes that this game creates so much excitement? Is it Seismic? Or Liru's source material? The caracter in particular? I noticed the hype only on a side note, but never understood why this project is so popular. Can anyone explain it to me in short? Thanks in advance!

PS: Not saying anything about the game itself, I was just wondering.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How comes that this game creates so much excitement? Is it Seismic? Or Liru's source material? The caracter in particular? I noticed the hype only on a side note, but never understood why this project is so popular. Can anyone explain it to me in short? Thanks in advance!

How about finding it out yourself? Read through 12 pages and you will understand.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the dude made over 100,000 euros (not counting DLsite's fees) on the span of 2 days only on jap Dlsite... Honestly he deserves it, this is amazing
Dlsite takes about 50% of that and he took 2 years to finish the game. He's left with 25k/year of making the game out of his own money.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty high quality animations, voice acting and such. I wouldn't say it's all that great other than that though. Not that many animations, the story isn't really deep at all and it is pretty disappointingly short for such a long development.:(

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite takes about 50% of that and he took 2 years to finish the game. He's left with 25k/year of making the game out of his own money.
It's more like DLSite takes about 40-35%; the higher up you price things, the less they take.

If you price something at say, $5, DLSite takes a stunning 70% of it, so there's incentive to do at least $10 (where they take about 55% of it), and at the $20 level yeah, they only take about 40-35%.

Pretty high quality animations, voice acting and such. I wouldn't say it's all that great other than that though. Not that many animations, the story isn't really deep at all and it is pretty disappointingly short for such a long development.:(
Same, IMO; the animations are insanely high quality, audio work, gameplay features, etc. are all great, but you can literally blow through the game in under 20 minutes. Definitely not $20 IMO, but I can understand them pricing it that high due to the above reason (that the "real price" they're selling it for is something like $13-15.)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If you price something at say, $5, DLSite takes a stunning 70% of it, so there's incentive to do at least $10 (where they take about 55% of it), and at the $20 level yeah, they only take about 40-35%.
Reason for that is credit card processing fees. If they only go like 40-50% on a $5 charge, they might only make like 75 cents on a transaction. That'd be my best guess anyway.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seismic+liru

But yeah its totally for seismic and top notch animation work, liru its the sweet cream extra.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New patch coming tomorrow

■【Ver 1.0.0.5】2016-06-14(まだ公開されていません! Not Available Yet )

今回はパッチではなく全データアップデートとなります。
お手数ですが、ご購入店舗で最新版を再ダウンロードしてください。
This is not patch. Please re-downloaded latest version at the store you bought it.

修正内容

タイトル(玄関)、お風呂、ベッドシーンのレンダリングエラーを修正
食事シーンの デレ度3 日本語台詞ボタン誤字修正
お風呂シーンの 日本語台詞ボタン誤字修正
オプション画面にバイリンガル表示のチェックボックスを追加

Fixes

[Title] [Bath] [Bed] Some rendering errors are Fixed
[Dinner Love Level 3] Japanese button text fixed
[Bath] Japanese button text fixed
[Option Window] Add Bilingual Checkbox