What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ せむしゃいむ] LIFE OF SPIRIT RJ201185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

Well here it's at the start of it and using a complete save file that was posted here.

Attachments

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm.........? The Cosmetic button?.

jehutyon

Reputation score

after a break from the game i started again and hit another endless loop.
on the monopoly route:

apparently the mom died and the girl married the mansion lord.
there is a demon summon room? in the basement. i activated the 4 statues but i dont know the password. in the library above appeared a second book in the left shelf but my chiitrans doesnt translate it. it just says "Akaisoranoishi" (?)
anyone knows the password?

also, that damn implant fail rate... im now on day 84 on this route.... i just wanted to rush to the ending xD

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

on the monopoly route:

there is a demon summon room? in the basement. i activated the 4 statues but i dont know the password. in the library above appeared a second book in the left shelf but my chiitrans doesnt translate it. it just says "Akaisoranoishi" (?)

also, that damn implant fail rate... im now on day 84 on this route.... i just wanted to rush to the ending xD
enter this "あかいそらのいし"
dont worry about implant rate... well.. its not a nice ending tough... (not gonna spoil..)

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on the monopoly route:

I finished that route without having to use that demon summon room, I think. I remember there's a book in demonic language that Rei couldn't read, still don't know where to get that demonic dictionary... I think you can raise the implant rate if Rei has high lust. Just keep an eye for a man servant in the rest room, in front of the dining room.

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After taking the this game from my "to play" stockpile I got stuck.

Could anyone give me any advice how to trigger the 2nd ending?
From the ingame hint-item it seems to be related to the first one but you have to turn luke? (the guy you need to get close to to finish the first route) down to be locked into the 2nd route - but if I do so nothing seems to happen for me even after finishing end 1,4 and a few bad ends.

The game got some quite interesting mechanics and I'd like to finish all the endings myself.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After taking the this game from my "to play" stockpile I got stuck.

Could anyone give me any advice how to trigger the 2nd ending?
From the ingame hint-item it seems to be related to the first one but you have to turn luke? (the guy you need to get close to to finish the first route) down to be locked into the 2nd route - but if I do so nothing seems to happen for me even after finishing end 1,4 and a few bad ends.

The game got some quite interesting mechanics and I'd like to finish all the endings myself.
Been a while since I played this.. Iirc, after you got the 1st ending, just do the same thing until the point when he confesses, then you can refuse. Then just continue your work as usual. At some point there will be events with MC's photos (I think in front of the brothel, hospital and somewhere else, no ! mark on map), then you can ask your female friend for help, and continue the route.

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been a while since I played this.. Iirc, after you got the 1st ending, just do the same thing until the point when he confesses, then you can refuse. Then just continue your work as usual. At some point there will be events with MC's photos (I think in front of the brothel, hospital and somewhere else, no ! mark on map), then you can ask your female friend for help, and continue the route.
Thank you. Didn't think the photos were an indication of the route.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone ever figure out a mini guide on how to go through the routes? I think im perma stuck on my first playthrough.

Fed the mom a potion 5 times and skipped it 5 times and shes still kicking ...

zooi

Lurker
Reputation score
in order to do the other routes, you need to start a new game from the place that appears after you see the first ending. also: route 3 is dependent on finishing route 2; route 5 is dependent on finishing route 7; route 9 is dependent on finishing all other routes. you can buy hints about how to get every route started from the guy in the post-ending area, although i don't remember with total certainty if he sells them immediately or not. always start a new game from the post-ending area and not the main menu unless you've never gotten there (should be very obvious when you've arrived there).

i was confused about how to proceed in one or two routes even after reading the in-game hint guides for them, but then found something the game maker wrote as supplemental hints to those:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.