What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ せむしゃいむ] LIFE OF SPIRIT RJ201185

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixegg0

Reputation score
Re: LIFE OF SPIRIT (RJ201185)

This game really makes us work for those bad endings, and it's not like we have a choice either. 10 hours in and I've only managed to find the 2nd story ending.

Here's a save if you want to spoil yourself with an event ending that's not in the recollection book. Note: Gore

Attachments

DOTvu

Reputation score

Haha, the game's good but I'm like a chimp pushing random buttons since my VNR doesn' want to hook anything and I'm lost in these overcomplications.
Are you on W10? The latest big update has upgraded dotNetFramework 4 to a version that basicly broke VNR and Chiitrans. I am unsure about other text hooking tools.

I am running a dualboot setup and these programs still work on W7, if you are not on the latest dotNetFramework 4 version.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.Does anyone know how to get the tentacle scenes/fight/gameover ? I dont see any resambling tentacle and i have played for 7 hours with 2 ending and still didnt see any tentacle in the map or quest.

2. There's animation with MC absolutely whore with a bit accesories or tatoo in her body, does anyone know how to get it?

3.Does whoring yourself (and pregnant) makes MC's mother kill herself at weeks 3 (then gameover again even after i already see the ending) ?

4.Lastly, how to crush stone/boulder... i have find 2 boulder annoyingly block my route...
Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

wirden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not complete, but i manage to open all the doors during the new game+ intermission area.

Attachments

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A silly question how do you zoom out when watching animations? At the moment camera is pretty much stuck at her face.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a update that added new content.
Can someone post the 1.11 version so I can update the partial for it?

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find any v1.11 floating on the net, it seems like our best hope rest in kindred soul who bought the game and has latest update. :(

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a update that added new content.
Can someone post the 1.11 version so I can update the partial for it?
can't find even ver 1.10 ...
maybe latter ? :(

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It is hypocritical of me to say -even more so because I am lucky enough to not have to worry of bandwidth restrictions-, but it seems so wasteful to (would) have to in worst case download a 1GB game 10+ times to acquire the most up-to-date version.

I know it must be because the RPGM game engine, but still...
Anyways, I hope yugi can somehow get his hands on v1.11. This one deserves a partial.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 1.11, Uploading it now. Just need to check for any changes in database and move over scripts for the partial. Shouldn't take too long.

Edit : This is version 1.11
Zippyshare

Pass : spirit

Mega . No password

Edit2:
Partial is updated! Grab it while it's still fresh! Any bugs, text errors etc. Let me know in the partial topic!

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i remove the speed up effect?

i found a wind crystal on the well at home

used it and now i cant control my movement properly due to being to fast

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am completely lost. doe anyone have any hints?

Does anyone know how to get money? The only target I can charm gives me a pittance with shit rank and the rest are too difficult.
And after I get a debuff for whole day until I sleep.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am completely lost. doe anyone have any hints?

Does anyone know how to get money? The only target I can charm gives me a pittance with shit rank and the rest are too difficult.
And after I get a debuff for whole day until I sleep.
I've got two suggestions:

FIRST: Do not pick the "debugging/cheating mode" when asked when you first start the game. Instead, manually click on the chest in front of your room.
It unlocks it, gives you reason/HP boosting options, while also giving you 20k, and gives you the two 1-hit-kill options (For seducing customers for prostitution and for getting rid of the violent targets).

SECOND: Get money ASAP, and buy stat-boosting potions from the guy that sells you the magical potion every week. High stats makes it easier to whore the character, and get better targets (levels 3-5+), therefore making more money in turn.

To get money during the initial playthrough, get the girl pregnant, take out max loan, and go to your house's bedroom.

When you enter the room in a state of pregnancy, it forces a game end (or game over).

Then you can restart a new game again, but you get to keep your items, money, skills and stats from your previous run. You don't need to repay a loan from a previous run this way.

Once your stats are high, you don't have to use the debugging skills if you want, and you can just try using regular skills that you've gained before.

jehutyon

Reputation score

im lost xD

some bandits captured me and it seems im now part of the bosses harem. i can visit him at night. sometimes he just wants to talk(?), sometimes another girl blocks me and sometimes it comes to sex. thats it, a never ending loop...

can i somehow escape or trigger an ending? tried to get pregnant, but the implant failrate is so damn high x.x

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im lost xD

some bandits captured me and it seems im now part of the bosses harem. i can visit him at night. sometimes he just wants to talk(?), sometimes another girl blocks me and sometimes it comes to sex. thats it, a never ending loop...
Same problem here, I do not know what to do :confused:

BTW, I liked the game, the art is not in my taste, but it's not the main thing.

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im lost xD

can i somehow escape or trigger an ending? tried to get pregnant, but the implant failrate is so damn high x.x
Same problem here, I do not know what to do :confused:

BTW, I liked the game, the art is not in my taste, but it's not the main thing.
last time i play... its kinda.. u need to improve ur relationship with ur partner..
(its same with another route, my exp with the demon king, town chief etc)
but i cant help.. lost motivation to play it further than that..

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm what are the changes or things added on the 1.11 version. Stuck on that bald bandit route and seems not going anywhere. Any walkthrough of this?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm what are the changes or things added on the 1.11 version. Stuck on that bald bandit route and seems not going anywhere. Any walkthrough of this?
Do you have a save of that route you can upload? I wanted to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.