What's new

Sentai HGames by T-ENTA-P

chrisesus

Reputation score
I've been trying to 100% the gallery for years in between different devices but with the version available online for RJ075536 it just freezes and crashes in the missing scenes. I used GARbro to extract the data of the livemaker executable and was able to see the previews for the scenes in the gallery but unfortunately you cannot see them in a large resolution because the files for the scenes specificaly has all the objects for the scenes separated and I guess somebody could put them together with lots of time and patience but I would much rather see them in game. I've been researching how to edit save.dat files but none of the methods that I've tried have worked on a livemaker game. I guess I'll never be able to 100% the game. If anyone has successfully managed to edit their save please let me know of the method because I'm interested in learning so that I can edit my other livemaker games too.

chrisesus

Reputation score
I've figured out how to basically view the files directly and be able to see the animations how they were originally intended to be seen. What you will need in order to do so is:
Livemaker3
GARbro
System switched to JAP locale

After you have that setup on your system you need to extract Hametaose.exe using GARbro.GUI.exe and when it gives you the option on how to you want to extract the files make sure that the images are kept as is so that they are kept as .gal files when they are extracted to the folder destination you have selected and when everything is extracted you go to the グラフィック folder where all the animations should be and you will find the .gal files which are the images and then you'll find the different folders for all the scenes. You just go into one of the folders and double click the .lcm files and this will make them open up in Livemaker3 and from there you can just click on the play button to view the scenes or make edits as you see fit. I wasn't able to see the scenes directly inside the game since I never managed to edit the .dat file but I'm glad that I can at least view the scenes how they were intended following this process.

Attachments