What's new

Sentai HGames by T-ENTA-P

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Point & Click Gun Battle] Gok*iger F*ckdown

I don't think it was that studio? swear there was another circle which had a lot of super sentai themed stuff since I played this back when it came out

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi! how do you get the blowjob scene? thanks ^^

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7zip...I use it for every zip. Do I need to be in japlocale?
I don't know since my system is always in Japanese unicode, I extracted the game with winrar.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7zip...I use it for every zip. Do I need to be in japlocale?
frankly, I'm just surprised that you tried without it, I just assume everything needs it, because they probably do.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

frankly, I'm just surprised that you tried without it, I just assume everything needs it, because they probably do.
I only have to switch to japlocale maybe 1 out of every 5 games at most. *shrug*

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Jesus how the fuck do you reload your ammo omg e.e

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

when you run out of ammo the enemy gets a free hit on you. in the lower right corner 3 words pop up you want the middle one to reload.

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the other games in this series or could point me to where someone could buy some copies. I recall these being on DLsite 3 years ago or so. The circle had some games and some Doujin all within the same series.

Did some minor searching and found some web caches but thats about it.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

when you run out of ammo the enemy gets a free hit on you. in the lower right corner 3 words pop up you want the middle one to reload.
Thank you very much kind sir! :3

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have the other games in this series or could point me to where someone could buy some copies. I recall these being on DLsite 3 years ago or so. The circle had some games and some Doujin all within the same series.

Did some minor searching and found some web caches but thats about it.
Mind linking me to those web caches? I might be able to find the games.

Edit: I found a link to one of the other games but it requires premium, also found a demo here:

Edit 2: I took a look at other games on that site and many of them appears to have a filesize of over 900 mb, either this link is fake or padded with more files to earn more money from downloads.

Last edited:

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tip for this game; two H-scenes are gotten by using the 45000 dollar bullets which are fired with the second to last gun which is also 45000. The purple bullet is a laxative. The other bullet is an aphrodisiac.

Katsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

save pls.. somehow i can only unlock 30% of the cgs whatever combination i can think of.. if there can be no save, how can i unlock the other cgs?
:confused:

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, serious question:

I keep getting destroyed in the second fight: I can get through the first one using only the pistol, but after that I try to go to the second gun and find myself running out of ammo/losing flat out.

How do I not suck at this game?

Edit:

OK, I got it. You have to buy the 5000 GP armor if you keep missing, and then go for the third gun (shotgun) instead of the second gun (uzi), because it has better ammo for what you get. Got it.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, serious question:

I keep getting destroyed in the second fight: I can get through the first one using only the pistol, but after that I try to go to the second gun and find myself running out of ammo/losing flat out.

How do I not suck at this game?
1. Once you buy ammo, it doesn't mean you will have an unlimited supply so you need to buy more ammo

2. You earn cash regardless of whether you win or lose

3. Shoot the random hearts to restore some health

4. You can buy body armor

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a complete save for this game. im missing a few scenes.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, how many scenes are there?

I played for about 10 min, saw capture sex scene, capture anal scene, whip her, yellow bullet, purple bullet (ugh,) and the enema you can buy on the PC (never bothered with, scat does't interest me, i would have ignored the purple bullet too, if i knew what it was)

so, two sex scenes, two bullet scenes, then the enema?

is there anything else?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, how many scenes are there?

I played for about 10 min, saw capture sex scene, capture anal scene, whip her, yellow bullet, purple bullet (ugh,) and the enema you can buy on the PC (never bothered with, scat does't interest me, i would have ignored the purple bullet too, if i knew what it was)

so, two sex scenes, two bullet scenes, then the enema?

is there anything else?
Sex scenes (not sure if this is the case for all of them) have different variations to them, her face and dialogue changes as she gets more aroused to you raping her. You can revert back to the other variations by letting her go for a while or whipping her.

Last edited:

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind linking me to those web caches? I might be able to find the games.

Edit: I found a link to one of the other games but it requires premium, also found a demo here:

Edit 2: I took a look at other games on that site and many of them appears to have a filesize of over 900 mb, either this link is fake or padded with more files to earn more money from downloads.
URL-can't post one yet sending you a PM

I recall having the pizza girl one as well, no idea where any of these went must have been on a hard drive that died last year.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

URL-can't post one yet sending you a PM

I recall having the pizza girl one as well, no idea where any of these went must have been on a hard drive that died last year.
Unfortunately something appears to be preventing me from using wayback on dlsite, if you could, would you mind posting the RJ numbers, screenshots, and or the name of those games?

I post your url here in case anyone else wants to try their luck.