What's new

[Complete - Partial] [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246162)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think it use the latest version. It should say at the top of game window when you start.

Incesthero

Reputation score
Can you post a separate link for this one? Your google drives freezes when i try to search for the partial! Ty!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think it use the latest version. It should say at the top of game window when you start.
To be honest, the window title bar of my acquired game doesn't say anything about version, but the readme.txt says ver_4. Which I believe to be the latest (though DLsite is not a huge help here). Yours?

Can you post a separate link for this one? Your google drives freezes when i try to search for the partial! Ty!
((0) You open Yugi's shared part of google drive with partials from his signature)
1) You scroll down 2) You see 246162.rar 3) You double-click 246162.rar 4) You choose download 5) Profit?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game has been updated with more content. If I use this translation with it will it revert it back to the version that was translated?

zipetya

Reputation score
If you want to apply this to the 03/22 updated game (ver_5), then yes, most definitely.
You will get reverted back to whichever version the PT was based upon - most probably ver_4, from 03/04.
-------
EDIT: Well, it seems the partial is actually based on ver_1 (if the 'Scripts.rvdata' being exactly the same in ver_1 and the partial is any indication, which it probably is), so, from 2/28.

Last edited:

zuizui321

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you have any plan to update this partial to the latest ver?

If you do feel free to message me for the game file.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Do you have any plan to update this partial to the latest ver?

If you do feel free to message me for the game file.
What are the differenes between ver_1 and the latest? apart from bug fixes xD, like are there new sub routes/events? maybe an epilogue (not even sure there was 1, couldn't finish the game T.T)

zuizui321

Lurker
Reputation score
What are the differenes between ver_1 and the latest? apart from bug fixes xD, like are there new sub routes/events? maybe an epilogue (not even sure there was 1, couldn't finish the game T.T)
I have not finished the game yet. You can go to the japanese dlsite and look at the detail of each version update there.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Apparently the update has bugfixes, new endings and some other content

Bulbboy1234

Reputation score
Hey, it seems the partial archive for this game is broken, it spits out an error message when trying to open it.

nightcrouser

Reputation score
Is the translation removed from the drive? Cant seem to be able to find it in there

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the translation removed from the drive? Cant seem to be able to find it in there
No, i just checked. Still there. Just make sure to Remove the RJ and just search the number.

nightcrouser

Reputation score
No, i just checked. Still there. Just make sure to Remove the RJ and just search the number.
Ah, i found it, but by loading in the drives contents and using ctrl+f
Using the ''search drive'' bar doesnt seem to work on either of my PCs, unless its not meant to work, lol

Kiramantis

Reputation score
so i applied the partial correctly, i have V4 but it doesnt translate anything?
Edit: Sorry i forgot to delete the game data file
Edit2: soo... only the names appear translated and the menus, no dialogue what so ever. is this normal?

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
Only if it's a partial...

Status
Not open for further replies.