What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does the mc get to have sex or no?
Depends on who's the mc you meant.

If it's Alicia (the princess), she gets to have sex with literally all male in the country (no kidding, the 'Last Ecchi' scenes is just that overblown)

If you meant Seris (the knight) he ain't got a single pussy in the whole game. The closest thing he got is when he's about to fuck his sister Maya (when he managed to convince the party that 'he won't be harboring anger or jealousy if he see Alicia fuck someone else anymore' (he was under a curse seal in which he'll get zapped whenever he felt angry or jealous at Alicia') if the other girls let him fuck them), but when Maya's giving him blowjob, some ruffian - Maya's unnamed sex friend - came over and fuck her instead of Seris.

so yeah, poor guy...

Karagee

Reputation score

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So I looked through the thread and it doesn't seem like anyone has posted a walkthrough yet. I kinda need one. This game is just too text heavy...

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I looked through the thread and it doesn't seem like anyone has posted a walkthrough yet. I kinda need one. This game is just too text heavy...
Gyu said he will start putting one together. His Ci-en page has a list of the steps needed to get on lewd route.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Doesn't really need one from what I've seen. For the main plot, just go where they tell you to, pretty linear. For the non-story H scenes, just wander around at night during each chapter. If you need a specific character for the scene, you will be given the option to switch to them instantly (so no need to wander around with each character). For the story H scenes, just make bad decisions when you have the option, basically. You can hold alt to speed through the dialogue until a choice comes up if you don't care about the plot (but the plot is actually decent). Also, the game will warn you when combat H becomes a thing. You have instant defeat items to speed that up as well. Can wait til the partial we (Yugi, Anurabis and I) are working on is done, should help a bit with some of it. (it will be more extensive than the partial already posted)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, sold all my Katanas before realizing they're not the same weapon class as swords, and the merchants don't sell Katanas.

Btw, how do you use the dress up option? I have like 6 different sets of clothes but all the dress up options still seem to be locked.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, sold all my Katanas before realizing they're not the same weapon class as swords, and the merchants don't sell Katanas.

Btw, how do you use the dress up option? I have like 6 different sets of clothes but all the dress up options still seem to be locked.
I made the same mistake twice, not my proudest moments. Something to note though is that for Rini (blue hair twin tail girl), she can use daggers and if she has one equipped, she can use katana skills. I don't know if the MC can use daggers though.

The dress up option is usable after you beat the game (presumably the lewd route). A lot of other scenes also pop up after you beat the game. So much in fact that I believe that more of them should have been in the actual story. Rini also gets a good amount of scenes post-game so if you're wandering why most of the scenes are purely the princess and MC's sister, its because Rini's content is mostly end game. [I think]

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I made the same mistake twice, not my proudest moments. Something to note though is that for Rini (blue hair twin tail girl), she can use daggers and if she has one equipped, she can use katana skills. I don't know if the MC can use daggers though.

The dress up option is usable after you beat the game (presumably the lewd route). A lot of other scenes also pop up after you beat the game. So much in fact that I believe that more of them should have been in the actual story. Rini also gets a good amount of scenes post-game so if you're wandering why most of the scenes are purely the princess and MC's sister, its because Rini's content is mostly end game. [I think]
Or it could be a bug, or maybe we just don't know the right conditions? who knows....

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depends on who's the mc you meant.

If it's Alicia (the princess), she gets to have sex with literally all male in the country (no kidding, the 'Last Ecchi' scenes is just that overblown)

If you meant Seris (the knight) he ain't got a single pussy in the whole game. The closest thing he got is when he's about to fuck his sister Maya (when he managed to convince the party that 'he won't be harboring anger or jealousy if he see Alicia fuck someone else anymore' (he was under a curse seal in which he'll get zapped whenever he felt angry or jealous at Alicia') if the other girls let him fuck them), but when Maya's giving him blowjob, some ruffian - Maya's unnamed sex friend - came over and fuck her instead of Seris.

so yeah, poor guy...
Seris does actually have sex with his sister in that scene. While getting blown by her, the dudes do show up but they all agree to bang her. The one fucking her in the pussy in that scene is actually the MC. I was a bit doubtful at first because of my shitty translator but by the end of the scene, he mentions cumming inside her, plus if you allow said sister to give birth right after it will say that the father of the child is indeed Seris. So it seems that he does indeed get laid. Just touched that scene though so I don't know if he gets to bang any of the other girls.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't really need one from what I've seen. For the main plot, just go where they tell you to, pretty linear. For the non-story H scenes, just wander around at night during each chapter. If you need a specific character for the scene, you will be given the option to switch to them instantly (so no need to wander around with each character). For the story H scenes, just make bad decisions when you have the option, basically. You can hold alt to speed through the dialogue until a choice comes up if you don't care about the plot (but the plot is actually decent). Also, the game will warn you when combat H becomes a thing. You have instant defeat items to speed that up as well. Can wait til the partial we (Yugi, Anurabis and I) are working on is done, should help a bit with some of it. (it will be more extensive than the partial already posted)
Whoever is working on the partial can you add [ ] to the name textbox, it helps immensely with translating via texthook.

The relevant script is: ネームプレート (should be around the 192nd script).

I updated the ShowName function as below and it really helps texthook translation.
Ruby:
  def ShowName(show_name, type = 2)

if type == 0
      #show_name = アクター番号入力とし、アクター名を格納
      actor_no = show_name.to_i
      if actor_no > 0
        actor = $game_actors[actor_no]
        $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + actor.name + "] "
        $g_is_show_name_window = true
      end
    elsif type == 1
      #show_name = 敵キャラ番号入力とし、敵キャラ名を格納
      enemy_no = show_name.to_i
      if enemy_no > 0
        enemy = $data_enemies[enemy_no]
        $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + enemy.name + "] "
      end
    else
      #デフォルトでは直接入力とし、そのまま文字列として格納
      $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + show_name + "] "
    end
  end

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if this game has any bad ends? The ending h scene is very good and kinky but it ends on a note that's a bit too happy. As far as I know, the heroines never truly abandons the MC so I was wandering if there's any endings I missed that might have that.

Edit: And how does one get the scenes with Mai (MC from previous game) and the red haired chick?

Edit 2: I answered all of my own questions.

Found the answer to my own question, after beating the final final boss, that's the final boss after the final boss, and watching the kinkiest h-scene that comes after it, go to the final town and talk to some people in a house, then talk to Mai.

Last edited by a moderator:

kucingshit

Reputation score
Found the answer to my own question, after beating the final final boss, that's the final boss after the final boss, and watching the kinkiest h-scene that comes after it, go to the final town and talk to some people in a house, then talk to Mai.
can you share the save file?
im confused because i don't understand japanese at all :cry:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can you share the save file?
im confused because i don't understand japanese at all :cry:
(save data, right before the final, final final boss [that's the final boss after the previous 2 final bosses], talk to blue hair girl, select second option, lengthy cutscene, fight and beat final boss [a bit hard], get h-scene option eventually [first option], final credits scene, choose between ending scenes) ending scenes are: 1 ending for each girl, a brothel ending and a true ending. So 5 endings in total. Or there could be more if I somehow managed to miss something. Once you beat this game it just doesn't end. Its like Nier Automata all over again.

(public data)

btw, use a machine translator. Using ITHVNR and translation aggregator together is my go to solution for most japanese games (rpgmaker and some visual novels). After a few games it'll be pretty easy to get a rough understanding of the broken english the machine translations give you. Makes games like this much easier to play.

kucingshit

Reputation score
(save data, right before the final, final final boss [that's the final boss after the previous 2 final bosses], talk to blue hair girl, select second option, lengthy cutscene, fight and beat final boss [a bit hard], get h-scene option eventually [first option], final credits scene, choose between ending scenes) ending scenes are: 1 ending for each girl, a brothel ending and a true ending. So 5 endings in total. Or there could be more if I somehow managed to miss something. Once you beat this game it just doesn't end. Its like Nier Automata all over again.

(public data)

btw, use a machine translator. Using ITHVNR and translation aggregator together is my go to solution for most japanese games (rpgmaker and some visual novels). After a few games it'll be pretty easy to get a rough understanding of the broken english the machine translations give you. Makes games like this much easier to play.
i got no problem understanding the machine translations cause thats better than japanese :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but i don't understand what the ITHVNR and aggregator is but i will google it because many game i want to try playing huehue.. thanks for your tips, maybe i will bother you again if i cant find clue about ITHVNR and aggregator o_O

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i got no problem understanding the machine translations cause thats better than japanese :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but i don't understand what the ITHVNR and aggregator is but i will google it because many game i want to try playing huehue.. thanks for your tips, maybe i will bother you again if i cant find clue about ITHVNR and aggregator o_O
No prob, you're free to bother me on it. Its pretty easy though.

(public data)

Apparently there are way more than 5 endings. There is indeed the true ending and the brothel ending. But for the three heroines, when you select their endings you'll get a list of them to choose. Example: The sister has 4 endings for her. 1 for her brother, 1 for the Riku dude who's in love with her, a bitch ending and a ???? ending. The ???? endings for the three characters seem to be just endings where the heroines mind their own business and don't get a love interest. Some of these endings also require the girl to be a virgin or non-virgin and cannot be accessed otherwise.

kucingshit

Reputation score
No prob, you're free to bother me on it. Its pretty easy though.
thanks bro, i already know how to use ITHVNR and aggregator :love:
btw in translate aggregator you use google? or maybe there better translation? :unsure:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks bro, i already know how to use ITHVNR and aggregator :love:
btw in translate aggregator you use google? or maybe there better translation? :unsure:
Google works best for me but aggregator has a problem where google gives errors after you use it for around 15 minutes. So now I usually use Bing, it ain't as good but it does the job. Errors will also pop up for bing but only after a very long time using it, around 6 hours or more.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Google works best for me but aggregator has a problem where google gives errors after you use it for around 15 minutes. So now I usually use Bing, it ain't as good but it does the job. Errors will also pop up for bing but only after a very long time using it, around 6 hours or more.
The error is the same google translator, as it now has an antibot system after a number of requests it closes the connection with the TA, sometimes it has disabled me with two small translations

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TBH it depends on what you're trying to translate. Sometimes ATLAS is better than Google translate in my experience but not in most occasions.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Whoever is working on the partial can you add [ ] to the name textbox, it helps immensely with translating via texthook.

The relevant script is: ネームプレート (should be around the 192nd script).

I updated the ShowName function as below and it really helps texthook translation.
Ruby:
  def ShowName(show_name, type = 2)

if type == 0
      #show_name = アクター番号入力とし、アクター名を格納
      actor_no = show_name.to_i
      if actor_no > 0
        actor = $game_actors[actor_no]
        $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + actor.name + "] "
      end
    elsif type == 1
      #show_name = 敵キャラ番号入力とし、敵キャラ名を格納
      enemy_no = show_name.to_i
      if enemy_no > 0
        enemy = $data_enemies[enemy_no]
        $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + enemy.name + "] "
      end
    else
      #デフォルトでは直接入力とし、そのまま文字列として格納
      $g_NameWindowStr = "[" + show_name + "] "
    end
  end
I second this, normally i just highlight after the name but that wastes time and my mouse is getting fucked up T.T