What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
TBH it depends on what you're trying to translate. Sometimes ATLAS is better than Google translate in my experience but not in most occasions.
I also use atlas, i reserve google (when i have internet at least) for really important plot related text or when i am really not sure and i am left thinking "seriously?" by what atlas gives me xD

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone knows how to get the pub scene? I've seen the scene where the MC's gf and sister kneel naked and are told to prostitute themselves for money. The hint says pub scene should then be available but I cant see how to trigger it yet
in-game hint is actually wrong about the pub scene. I checked in the RPGMV editor the pub event could only trigger after AV event (in v1.00) . And I'm not sure why the Hscenes feel so disappointing. I just skip thru most scenes because the text almost never tell how the princess feels or watever thats in her mind. You cant really feel the princess slowly being corrupted.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Whoever is working on the partial can you add [ ] to the name textbox, it helps immensely with translating via texthook.

The relevant script is: ネームプレート (should be around the 192nd script).

I updated the ShowName function as below and it really helps texthook translation.
I second this, normally i just highlight after the name but that wastes time and my mouse is getting fucked up T.T
Will do guys. I have to dig around in scripts for some of the menu stuff anyway. Thanks for the details on it.

Edit: Added the brackets, just a few things left to track down in scripts for the battle menu, and enemies, which shouldn't take long. Anurabis is finishing up skills while I work on that, and Yugi is already done with choices, so should be up soon-ish. Also took the time to check on the 2.0 update for the game, look like nothing that will affect the partial too much, but we will update to the 2.0 version.

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
in-game hint is actually wrong about the pub scene. I checked in the RPGMV editor the pub event could only trigger after AV event (in v1.00) . And I'm not sure why the Hscenes feel so disappointing. I just skip thru most scenes because the text almost never tell how the princess feels or watever thats in her mind. You cant really feel the princess slowly being corrupted.
Yeah, I really don't think there is much corruption at least so far what I've personally played (chapter 7 or something like that). It's mostly just "oh I'm being forced into doing sex to save my country, oh well." and then ends up having a good time anyway, lol.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also use atlas, i reserve google (when i have internet at least) for really important plot related text or when i am really not sure and i am left thinking "seriously?" by what atlas gives me xD
Basically, yep. Me being a tinfoil hat I wouldn't want Google to be basically tracking what I'm playing/reading so I have Google off and do what you've just said. ATLAS is good enough already especially when you build up the word/phrase substitution list.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I second this, normally i just highlight after the name but that wastes time and my mouse is getting fucked up T.T
Just change the names ingame for now using the change name option (blue orb option in the Toolbox).

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I really don't think there is much corruption at least so far what I've personally played (chapter 7 or something like that). It's mostly just "oh I'm being forced into doing sex to save my country, oh well." and then ends up having a good time anyway, lol.
After you beat the first major boss (around chapter 10 I think), the scenes get way kinkier. Though most of the scenes still use the 'sex to save my country' reasoning behind them.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will do guys. I have to dig around in scripts for some of the menu stuff anyway. Thanks for the details on it.

Edit: Added the brackets, just a few things left to track down in scripts for the battle menu, and enemies, which shouldn't take long. Anurabis is finishing up skills while I work on that, and Yugi is already done with choices, so should be up soon-ish. Also took the time to check on the 2.0 update for the game, look like nothing that will affect the partial too much, but we will update to the 2.0 version.
Arigato, can't wait for the partial. Currently using my own personal machine translation of the items/menus and some other stuff and its a bit bad.

Just change the names ingame for now using the change name option (blue orb option in the Toolbox).
Can't change the name of every NPC that speaks, so that only works for the party =/ ...

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Arigato, can't wait for the partial. Currently using my own personal machine translation of the items/menus and some other stuff and its a bit bad.

Can't change the name of every NPC that speaks, so that only works for the party =/ ...
Yeah, true, though most of the text is said by members of your party. It's also better than nothing.

kucingshit

Reputation score
Google works best for me but aggregator has a problem where google gives errors after you use it for around 15 minutes. So now I usually use Bing, it ain't as good but it does the job. Errors will also pop up for bing but only after a very long time using it, around 6 hours or more.
make me wondering why google getting error?
and bing not work for me so i only can use yandex :unsure:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
make me wondering why google getting error?
and bing not work for me so i only can use yandex :unsure:
According to https://ulmf.org/threads/serisu-knights-of-messiah-rj246166.9041/page-17#post-1035344 the problem is with Google Translator itself. It seems that certain versions of the Translation Aggregator works better with certain machine translators. Here's a hongfire link that should help with deciding what version to use:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
my overall review is its a alright game and i say this cuz the problem is exp grinding (unless u use save editor or cheat engine) and the other problem is i couldn't equip my fucking sexy clothes until the end of the game and the fact the best scenes or mostly all the scenes are after you finish the game. but not that disappointed though

bartosz

Reputation score
I don't know if it helps someone but I use Textractor instead of TA, it is quite easy to use just like chiitrans was and what's important - it works on windows 10

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't know if it helps someone but I use Textractor instead of TA, it is quite easy to use just like chiitrans was and what's important - it works on windows 10
even chiitrans2 works fine, expecially with atlas + google + microsoft trans.

Zairus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, i have read your comments, but still missing something, so my questions, is it possible to avoid prostitution, but still get other echi events, i'm on chapter 2 now, in the castle and how to ged rid of pregnancy?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello guys, i have read your comments, but still missing something, so my questions, is it possible to avoid prostitution, but still get other echi events, i'm on chapter 2 now, in the castle and how to ged rid of pregnancy?
For most scenes, you will need to have done at least some prostitution, technically (it's actually part of the plot for the "lewd" path). You don't actually have to go to the brothel though (not for quite a while anyway).

For pregnancy, there is a menu option to give birth. Can wait til the partial we are working on is done if you want it to be easier to understand, the menu will be translated. Also, for most scenes, the character involved will automatically give birth before the scene even starts (nothing is shown, just says they gave birth).

Zairus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For most scenes, you will need to have done at least some prostitution, technically (it's actually part of the plot for the "lewd" path). You don't actually have to go to the brothel though (not for quite a while anyway).

For pregnancy, there is a menu option to give birth. Can wait til the partial we are working on is done if you want it to be easier to understand, the menu will be translated. Also, for most scenes, the character involved will automatically give birth before the scene even starts (nothing is shown, just says they gave birth).
Thanks, i will defenetly wait for a partial, i'm doing a slow run just to get whats going on, i have one more question, the lewd part begins when you defeated at the castle in chapter 2?

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, i will defenetly wait for a partial, i'm doing a slow run just to get whats going on, i have one more question, the lewd part begins when you defeated at the castle in chapter 2?
You get a scene from losing that fight, that's about it I think. There are multiple lewd options you can take in the game but they seem to be optional and not really part of the main story until nearer the end at least.

It's worth mentioning that you can miss content on one of the lewd paths if you progress too fast without doing stuff. Here's the link to Gyu's guide on the lewd routes (it has some minor h-spoiler pics):

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wher eis the patch someone mentioned already? i want to play the game but stoped after the first oportunity to save waiting for it......and i read 1 comment yesterday that there was 1 partial around...although not the really shinny partial made by Yugi and friends xD

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You get a scene from losing that fight, that's about it I think. There are multiple lewd options you can take in the game but they seem to be optional and not really part of the main story until nearer the end at least.
I think the game actually branches at that point from a few things I saw in the editor.