What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Genre: Sister, Childhood Friend, Pregnancy, Orgy

Story (Rough Tranlation):
The Heroine is Alicia the Princess of Modeuna and she is a dignified and strong woman. When she grew up she vowed to become a princess knight. In this work the princesses kingdom of Modeuna prepares to fight with the empire of Balfala. Celis is the princesses childhood friend and well-qualified fighter who is strong and has a gentle personality . Many of the soldiers in the kingdom like him but many are also jealous of him as well.

Info:
The game is going to be similar to there other game . You will have turn based battles and the game will be in RPG Maker. The game will contain NTR and multiple female character. There will be many animation with the scenes as well.

Characters:
Alicia:
The Princess of Kingdom of Modeuna. Seriously gentle character
knighthood gangster childhood friend. A big tits, a figure that everyone wants to embrace.

Celis: Knights of the Kingdom of Modena. Both thinks with Alicia.
Tempered personality. I love Alicia.

Maya: Celis' s younger sister. Bright in nature and innocent. In the town, he has a nickname of a fighting shop, he
protects his childhood friend, Riku, from idioms. Busty and chewy.
Good physical fitness.

Rini: The Empire 's magical general. Brutal personality. For a long time I was fighting with Gurares but injured.
To be dispatched to Modeuna by the instructions of the empire. Kill my best friend in the past.

Demo:

Dev Site:
Dlsite:

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 / Holy Knight] Celis

*holds Partial flag*

Come on! You know you are going to put the tag Gyu! Just post it on Dlsite and ill start the topic!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Some cute girl, some interesting feature in the game, and a good circle.

C'mon, release it already !

(but I got the feeling that like the other two lastest release - sowrd princess and treasure hunter, it gonna be a game worthy of a full translation but with a long time before a final version and way to much work for a translation to be made. How well, hail ot the translating tool)

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it gonna be a game worthy of a full translation but with a long time before a final version
I've played every one of their games on release and every single one has been a buggy mess for the first month, it's best just to wait 3-4 patches before even trying to play their games. After they are fixed they are generally very good.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played every one of their games on release and every single one has been a buggy mess for the first month, it's best just to wait 3-4 patches before even trying to play their games. After they are fixed they are generally very good.
I don't care, I'm so gonna play this game so hard the moment it came out, no matter how much bugs it got.

Also, did anyone read Gyu!'s blogs? I kinda snickered at the part where he contemplates one of his fan's comments about Treasure Hunter's ending, saying something along the line of 'if you're gonna make someone a villain, do it until the end, don't give some shitty excuse and turned him into a jerk with a heart of gold!', which is exactly one thing I can't accept from Treasure Hunter.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, did anyone read Gyu!'s blogs? I kinda snickered at the part where he contemplates one of his fan's comments about Treasure Hunter's ending, saying something along the line of 'if you're gonna make someone a villain, do it until the end, don't give some shitty excuse and turned him into a jerk with a heart of gold!', which is exactly one thing I can't accept from Treasure Hunter.
I think most people here can't read Japanese.

Also, who? I kinda ignored the story since there's so much text and just hold skip button the whole time :v

Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 / Holy Knight Celis

Holy Knight Celis

Info: It the new rpg game from Gyu!. I will put more info once I read all of the blog information.

Dev Site:
Man that is some severe sameface

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, the title character, unlike the previous 2 games, seem to be the red-hair guy on the blog (either that or a crossdressing girl)

autizboyz

Reputation score

It's not realy the bugs that i'm scare of, it's those fps almost every game from gyu is have shitty fps.

I guess since the art quality and story wise is good people let that slide.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

their art is getting better every game :D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, the title character, unlike the previous 2 games, seem to be the red-hair guy on the blog (either that or a crossdressing girl)
cmiiw, but it seems like the red-haired guy's gonna get cursed or something, and genderbent into a girl.

Also, the complaint came in english, so pretty sure you can read it anyway.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Genderbent Corruption made by Gyu! ?!

SOLD!

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Genderbent Corruption made by Gyu! ?!

SOLD!
I was sold at Gyu :D (the genderbent corruption part just makes things waaaay better ^^)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

YYEEESSSS!!! :D I love Gyu games <3

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like I was wrong, it's not genderbent since in this pic, the red-headed hero are in one room with the brown haired heroine...

But look at that, did you guys smell anything? Cause I sure as hell smell some netorare on the air~~

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gyu loves ntr, so I'm not surprised but I still prefer a female mc for these kinds of settings...

I scanned the blogposts again but I can't find anything about him getting genderbent at any point in time.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it's not genderbent. It's a dual protagonist system though.
You can switch between Seris' party and the princess throughout the game.

Also, it seems that Seris (the red haired guy) has a dual personality. The other personality is cruel and malicious. If you keep making nice guy decisions throughout the game the other personality can fight back and take over.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah it's not genderbent. It's a dual protagonist system though.
You can switch between Seris' party and the princess throughout the game.

Also, it seems that Seris (the red haired guy) has a dual personality. The other personality is cruel and malicious. If you keep making nice guy decisions throughout the game the other personality can fight back and take over.
So basically instead of one nice guy MC to get NTR'd and the evil jerk to NTR him, this time both of them are the same person in one?

In a way I think I'm ok with that.

Bryanis

Reputation score

If the guy MC got 2 personality and depending on the bad / good choice the dominant personality change, that's gonna make a really good game, but hard to really play in japanese.
Gyu!'s game being hard on cpu with all the extra script + translating tool don't (sadly) make for easy playinng, not to add the extra difficulty of understand all the text :/

Still, look more and more like a great game (two MC, MC male playing Dr. Jekill and Mr hyde + different girls).

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some more info:
Characters:

Seris - The protagonist. A stereotypical nice guy that is both smart and handsome and good at everything. Is a Knight Captain but some of his subordinates are jealous of him.

Alicia - The knight princess. The protagonist's childhood friend and fiancee. Is refined and graceful.

Maya - The underboob girl. Protag's imouto. A cheerful girl full of energy.

Rini - Twintailed girl. An enemy general from the empire.

Story:
Basically the empire started invading the kingdom the protag's party is in. The protagonist is assigned to hold up the invaders. The game's story is divided in chapters similar to Fire Emblem.

Mechanics:
The game can be controlled by both the keyboard and the mouse.

You can visit other cities but you can't walk inside of them, you'll only get an intermission screen with choices like:
Visit the Weapon Store
Visit the Item Store
Visit the Inn
... etc.

The world map is gone. Instead you have a field map showing the landmarks you can visit. I think the field map is different for each chapter, I'm not sure though.

The battle system is the same as in Treasure Hunter.

The dual protagonist system works similar to Salvation. You can switch characters you control at the inn. Seris' events are mostly plot related. As Alicia you can whore yourself at various NPCs and work part-time jobs.

Last edited: