What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ci-en people

1.jpg

Google trans

Do not promise to continue Continue to keep defending, do you mischief procrastinate? Frankly speaking, no matter how late I think that it should be released in January I think that it is normal, I am waiting now I believe obvious compensation for long-term volunteers is necessary

:eek::unsure::unsure:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's peoples for you nowadays.
It's not like the dev has a long record of punctuality.
On the opposite, he's always pushing back the game release. So peoples shouldn't expect the game to get out on the release date at first.

It's just that now that all dev go on Ci-En and put thing behind paywall (even if it's not much), follower who pay th Ci-En fee for the circle expect to get what they want when they want....

Wish life was that nice...

Honestly, with that kind of circle, when you know you'll get a good game (maybe not always to your taste but that's another problem), it's best to just check the daily release on dl site / getchu / DMM whatever you want and be happy when it's release (or course, keep money by to garb the game when it's out ^^).

Just hope there won't be too much comments of that kind to put off the dev...

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just hope there won't be too much comments of that kind to put off the dev...
This, basically. I can understand being angry at constant delay but there are lots of reasons why a developer would want to delay a release. Every developer would release their games on time if they were happy with it, but unfortunately for the majority of games this just doesn't happen because of a large amount of unexpected problems or poor implementation of certain parts which makes delaying not an uncommon thing.

I don't think we should be getting angry. Gyu has said this is supposed to be his last and best game and from memory he said there are like 100 h-scenes or so, which is actually insane for a game of any kind but especially so for an RPG. He clearly cares about the game and wants to make it the best for us when it releases.

SRWZX

Reputation score
聖騎士セリス探索型RPG 真実の答え ナイツ・オブ・メサイア 先行体験版Ver6

Last edited:

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
聖騎士セリス探索型RPG 真実の答え ナイツ・オブ・メサイア 先行体験版Ver6

連結:

提取碼: x84z

How can I download it?

Reputation score
It's here (or just trial release but anyway)! I was a let down a little by Valkyria so I hope this one won't

I love the portraits, Gyu improve their art so much I love it, I love the high quality coloring too, overall high quality art

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
is anyone else just blown away by what he's revealed in the demo so far? not combat or map wise or mechanic wise. but the scene writing and artwork has improved to another level. the 2 alicia scenes have scenario writing, actual H, aftermath of the H, and additional humiliation all bundled into just one scene. they're creative too, both times involve a little bit of flair that make them feel different.

Reputation score
Well yeah but the scene with the sister was kind of annoying on the fact on having a farewell to her only on the next map to come back and join your party again, just my opinion, the scene where Seris have a farewell with her shouldn't have been included, it was kind of redundant in the sense that because the next thing after that is anticlimactic.

Last edited:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can someone upload the trial whole audio folder?
I got whole bunch of shit like missing audio file because faulty file name

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can someone upload the trial whole audio folder?
I got whole bunch of shit like missing audio file because faulty file name
Uncompress the file while using japanese local setting or use a up to date winrar to chose the japanese code to unrar the name correctly.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Uncompress the file while using japanese local setting or use a up to date winrar to chose the japanese code to unrar the name correctly.
I always in Jap locale mode and I'm using latest 7zip

now new bug
---------------------------
ナイツ・オブ・メサイア【真実の答え】「*F5で拡大」●先行体験版
解決できない例外 Errno::ENOENT が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/boss◆人型モンスター(格闘家)1

more error
ナイツ・オブ・メサイア【真実の答え】「*F5で拡大」●先行体験版
解決できない例外 Errno::ENOENT が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/パイズリ1a
** backtrace:
( Cache ):106:in `initialize'( Cache ):106:in `new'( Cache ):106:in `normal_bitmap'( Cache ):91:in `load_bitmap'( Cache ):57:in `picture'( Sprite_Picture ):40:in `update_bitmap'( VXAce_SP1 ):130:in `update_bitmap'( ピクチャ色相 ):70:in `update_bitmap'( RGSS3 キャラクターピクチャ ):111:in `update_bitmap'( ピクチャ操作拡張 ):173:in `update_bitmap'( Sprite_Picture ):30:in `update'( CAlt:ピクチャー解析&最適化 ):283:in `update'(eval):7:in `update'( ピクチャトランジション ):36:in `update'( Sprite_Picture ):16:in `initialize'( CAlt:ピクチャー解析&最適化 ):233:in `initialize'( CAlt:ピクチャーの軽量化 ):41:in `new'( CAlt:ピクチャーの軽量化 ):41:in `block in update_and_delete_pictures'( Game_Pictures ):25:in `block in each'( Game_Pictures ):25:in `each'( Game_Pictures ):25:in `each'( CAlt:ピクチャーの軽量化 ):33:in `update_and_delete_pictures'( CAlt:ピクチャーの軽量化 ):93:in `update_pictures'( マルチピクチャスプライトアニメーション ):119:in `update_pictures'( Spriteset_Map ):184:in `update'( 光拡散エフェクト ):397:in `update'( 入手インフォメーション ):202:in `update'( フォグ(仮スクリプト) ):314:in `update'( MOG_Touhou_Map_Name ):415:in `update'( MAPナビゲーション ):184:in `update'( 遠景マップ ):456:in `update'( Fog and Overlay ):476:in `update'( マップズーム ):47:in `update'( Scene_Map ):70:in `update'( メッセージ履歴 ):240:in `update'( Overlay Maps ):696:in `update'( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'( スタートマップ ):156:in `run'( CAlt:ユニバーサル・マウス ):715:in `run'( main(共通実行スクリプト) ):62:in `block in <main>':1:in `block in rgss_main':1:in `loop':1:in `rgss_main'( main(共通実行スクリプト) ):62:in `<main>'ruby:in `eval'
OK

avoid buu mansion event.
its not finished in any way

Last edited: