What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I had can random checking this guys blog every couple of months so I haven't been keeping up with the demos and updates. Is there a clothing system like Cistina Searching or a CR system like Treasure Hunter? I really like having all the different outfits and that CR was phenomenal. He also said this is going to be his best game so I hope he put in all the good aspects of all his games. I'm sad to see this dev go, but he's been doing this for more than a decade so I guess it's time to retire.

iWriter88

Reputation score
PSA guys, your trial version does carry over but there's quite a few scenes that come up with the "scene is not available in the trial version" prompt. i havent tested yet but i suspect if you want all the content you might need to make a new save.

edit: might be related to the publicdata actually

iWriter88

Reputation score
I had can random checking this guys blog every couple of months so I haven't been keeping up with the demos and updates. Is there a clothing system like Cistina Searching or a CR system like Treasure Hunter? I really like having all the different outfits and that CR was phenomenal. He also said this is going to be his best game so I hope he put in all the good aspects of all his games. I'm sad to see this dev go, but he's been doing this for more than a decade so I guess it's time to retire.
There's like 5 or so outfits for each girl. They need to be found though.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I assume it's human x human sex as always? I read something about tentacles but that's not my fetish at all. X3

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He says on Cien that you should play the game from the beginning, do not use your save used on the trial because there will be issues.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
He's still planning to make games (at least he said so in a recent Ci-En post). He's planning to use MV from here on however, and future games will probably be smaller as well.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
CODE ALERT : THE GAME'S OUT!!

I REPEAT : IT'S FUCKING OUT

HUZZAH FOR NTRBROS WHO'VE WAITED FOR THIS GAME FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

P.S. : You know what's scary? The fact that it's only mere hours since this game came out, but it already has more than 1k sales.

P.P.S. : Admin, you might mind moving this thread out of the 'Game in Progress' section?

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
CODE ALERT : THE GAME'S OUT!!

I REPEAT : IT'S FUCKING OUT

HUZZAH FOR NTRBROS WHO'VE WAITED FOR THIS GAME FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

P.S. : You know what's scary? The fact that it's only mere hours since this game came out, but it already has more than 1k sales.

P.P.S. : Admin, you might mind moving this thread out of the 'Game in Progress' section?
Yeah uhm you can calm down. Someone else already mentioned it's out with less amount of drama.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, since it's out it's time to lock this thread and make a new thread in the "hentai game" section.

And by the way, the dev usually have a loli (or loli looking) character in his game, so make sure it's not the case if you plan to share a link...

PS : and yeah, the time as come at last - hope it won't be as laggy as treasure hunter mai was with all the extra script in it....

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, since it's out it's time to lock this thread and make a new thread in the "hentai game" section.

And by the way, the dev usually have a loli (or loli looking) character in his game, so make sure it's not the case if you plan to share a link...

PS : and yeah, the time as come at last - hope it won't be as laggy as treasure hunter mai was with all the extra script in it....
Thread can be move like it was when it was in the "hentai game" section.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread can be move like it was when it was in the "hentai game" section.
Correct. We're trying something new and seeing if the mod team can handle keeping track of all incompleted games and simply moving them instead of forcing a new thread creation each time.

That said, thread has been moved.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who plays the demo, the game use VX or MV? just curious because MV are usually a bit laggy with huge amount of script, but still playable.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I kinda skipped over playing the trial version, but I want to know, do we take control of the guy or do we play as the princess (like treasure hunter).

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I kinda skipped over playing the trial version, but I want to know, do we take control of the guy or do we play as the princess (like treasure hunter).
You play with everyone but you can drop the guy from your party when you're not fighting and you're in a city.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those that are able to pay, it seems if you register as a full account on DLSite instead of guest (if you're on Cien but never signed up to DLSite[?]), you can get an additional 300 yen off using a coupon it gives you. Which means the game is only 1600~ yen instead of the 1900 current 30% discounted price, roughly $15; this makes it just slightly under 50% off in total.

Last edited: