What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
The scenes have so much fucking squeaking, it sounds like their fucking a rubber chicken... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to make money without fighting enemies in the game? Also how can you give birth, yaou need a specific item or go on a specific loation/house

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With the save i started before applying the patch I had no problems with any part of the menu, but when I started a new game i got an error whenever I selected those options.
Alright, thanks! I'll check it out soon.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
where to get the last patch ? i only find the ciel file but not the patch fixes ?

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok I found the issue with the partial, the reason why it was crashing after a new game but not a saved game is because I translated names for the characters and it must have not liked the brackets I put in. I'll upload the Data folder again soon for those interested. Just going to translate more stuff while watching CS tourney.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys, How can I unlock prostitution? I talk with the pink guy but nothing happens, thanks :)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am the scrub that beat the game without triggering any NTR events.
I am the dude that beat the game leaving all the heroines virgins.
I am also the guy to provide a full gallery for doing so XD

Save 33 for endings(No prostitution ending yet).
Save 34 every scene should be unlocked.(Be warned, the sound effects during scenes are awful)
Go further down into the locked room to tinker with heroines' sexual experience and for a better NTR experience-> new game+

PLZ LEAVE A LIKE!

P.S.: I do not have all the clothings, sorry but I'll have to leave this to somebody else :p
WHAT.
A.
SCRUB.

Thanks for the effort, nonetheless ;)

Silvasora

Reputation score
Ok I found the issue with the partial, the reason why it was crashing after a new game but not a saved game is because I translated names for the characters and it must have not liked the brackets I put in. I'll upload the Data folder again soon for those interested. Just going to translate more stuff while watching CS tourney.
Thanks, really wanted a partial

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
guys is how do you turn off pregnancy?

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just download this game, and I never play the demos.

So Senpai, is this game NTR Story Base (depending with what choices in the game, literally a choices appears) or some grinding prostitution NTR?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just download this game, and I never play the demos.

So Senpai, is this game NTR Story Base (depending with what choices in the game, literally a choices appears) or some grinding prostitution NTR?
pretty sure u can play it and not get ntred also no its not a prostitution ntr

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok here's what I've done on the partial so far. I've been trying to look for the labels for the toolbox functions but they are hiding somewhere. I'll take another look at some point later. Also I've translated more skills, all apart from the enemy ones (magic still isn't translated for the most part though). Done more bits and bobs around the place too. Also tried to go through and translate the annoying options for adding /removing /changing companions in the houses but there are a lot of tabs with duplicate texts on so it's bit of a chore, might come back to that later.

Again, some skills might not make any sense at all, particularly the monk's ones.

Also, protip: you can change the character names using the toolbox and clicking on the icon that looks like a blue orb. The options in there should be translated. Put names in brackets like [Alicia] for better machine translations.

Attachments

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok here's what I've done on the partial so far. I've been trying to look for the labels for the toolbox functions but they are hiding somewhere. I'll take another look at some point later. Also I've translated more skills, all apart from the enemy ones (magic still isn't translated for the most part though). Done more bits and bobs around the place too. Also tried to go through and translate the annoying options for adding /removing /changing companions in the houses but there are a lot of tabs with duplicate texts on so it's bit of a chore, might come back to that later.

Again, some skills might not make any sense at all, particularly the monk's ones.

Also, protip: you can change the character names using the toolbox and clicking on the icon that looks like a blue orb. The options in there should be translated. Put names in brackets like [Alicia] for better machine translations.

is there option to change pregnancy to off though??

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pretty sure u can play it and not get ntred also no its not a prostitution ntr
So, this is not a grinding fest prostitution NTR right? Okay then, I will try it. Not a big fan of grinding corruption (via prostitution for example). Thanks a lot senpai.

SD18

Reputation score
mmm i passed the ruins but after i kill the boss the blue haired demon king appear then appear on his house and instant game over??? its there a way to save me from that since i sved there... i guess il wait for a full save. the game its good but its troublesome you can save on bad end paths... you dont know if you are doing good or bad at least i feel like that
Had this same thing happen to me. Reloaded and screwed around looking everywhere for SOMETHING that might change it. Eventually tried the fight again but, this time no game over. Blue haired guy got with Alicia instead. Honestly I have no freaking clue what I did differently to cause it to not game over lol. Only thing I can guess is maybe go prostitute more?

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry if this is asked before but is the ntr avoidable and if so will there still be sex scene including pregnancy?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
sorry if this is asked before but is the ntr avoidable and if so will there still be sex scene including pregnancy?
ntr might be avoidable but the sex including pregnancy with mc and his love i got no fukin clue how that can be possible