What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

N_Yah

Reputation score
I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links, if not then tell me and I'll remove it. But for now, here's a mega for anyone looking

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm i passed the ruins but after i kill the boss the blue haired demon king appear then appear on his house and instant game over??? its there a way to save me from that since i sved there... i guess il wait for a full save. the game its good but its troublesome you can save on bad end paths... you dont know if you are doing good or bad at least i feel like that

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did some translation just for myself to make it easier to play through so I might as well share what I've done so far since no-one else has done a partial yet.

Includes:
in-game menu (though a lot of the settings within the menu itself are not translated)

Skill names (most of the playable character skills)

Item names

Spell books used for learning new spells are not translated, there were LOTS so I skipped them. Weapons and armor are not translated.

Don't take the names I've put in for skills as serious translations as they were just for me. + some other random stuff translated just from poking about in the editor.

I have no idea what the difference is between the two "Nympho" settings on the in game menu as I haven't got far enough in the game for those to even do anything yet.

Remember to make a backup of your data folder before overwriting the files in there just incase it doesn't work for you for some reason.

EDIT: new partial that works with new games as well as existing 1.0 saves:
https://ulmf.org/threads/serisu-knights-of-messiah-rj246166.9041/page-14#post-1034734

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Downloaded, played it for a while, removed it. This game is like pulling teeth...

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a key from Ci-en or Fantia that you can download by being a free follower that opens the inner door in the recollections room.
Unzip and put it in your base game menu.
I'll save you guys the trouble:ROFLMAO:
The key unlocks the door but not the full gallery. Is there something else I have to do?

Reputation score
There seems to be a bug when you view either the H frequency, Dress up, Nympho act, Nympho mode, Birth, Formation menu it outputs an error and crashes the game, tested this with and without the partial translation.

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There seems to be a bug when you view either the H frequency, Dress up, Nympho act, Nympho mode, Birth, Formation menu it outputs an error and crashes the game, tested this with and without the partial translation.
I was about to write the same thing. The partial breaks the game.

Reputation score
I was about to write the same thing. The partial breaks the game.
I mean the error is still there without the partial translation, so it means the bug is not related to the partial

EDIT: It seems you are right, the partial breaks the game, it just that the error happens to me again despite using the original data folder because I was using the save file when I saved it when I was using the partial, making a new game and save file using the original data folder solves it

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure why you're getting that problem, doesn't happen for me; it makes me wonder if the changes were applied to other files than the ones in the Data folder. I'll go test with my laptop and try and see what's up.

Did the problem happen right away after applying the partial? I've just tried to reproduce the problem on a new machine with a fresh "install" with original files and then with the partial applied version and I'm not getting any output errors with those menu commands. I had one output error when playing the game myself out of an hour or so with the partial, however it seemed to be a one off randomly and didn't happen again. What does the error say?

Last edited by a moderator:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so do you guys think kagura games might translate this??
also should buy this on the eng dl site when it comes out or now cuz the jap dl site is doing a 30% off this game?

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
With the amount of text in this game, I'd feel sorry for anyone to solo translate. xD

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
With the amount of text in this game, I'd feel sorry for anyone to solo translate. xD
fact like damn it will take a year if solo but if maybe kagura picks it up it might release in like 2 to 3 months i tweeted at them asking them i think you guys should join me and beg them to do it

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I am the scrub that beat the game without triggering any NTR events.
I am the dude that beat the game leaving all the heroines virgins.
I am also the guy to provide a full gallery for doing so XD

Save 33 for endings(No prostitution ending yet).
Save 34 every scene should be unlocked.(Be warned, the sound effects during scenes are awful)

Go further down into the locked room to tinker with heroines' sexual experience and for a better NTR experience-> new game+

PLZ LEAVE A LIKE!

P.S.: I do not have all the clothings, sorry but I'll have to leave this to somebody else :p

Edit: Updated the save, started NTR experimenting, No longer am I a scrub XD. New save allows many scenes to be rewatched outside of gallery room. Slut mode enabled (Has to be at night) and heroines can change clothings/appearance. Still missing 2 sets of outfits, Heart patches for Blondy and Bondage for Lil sis the monk.

Virgin run now also included. The crystal in 1st floor allows viewing of ending scenes in save 34.

Attachments

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am the scrub that beat the game without triggering any NTR events.
I am the dude that beat the game leaving all the heroines virgins.
I am also the guy to provide a full save for doing so XD

Save 33 for endings.
Save 34 everything should be unlocked.

PLZ LEAVE A LIKE!
A like for your troubles.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone else tried the partial I uploaded earlier (but removed now), could you let me know if it's working or not for you? I can't reproduce the problem.

Kleon

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone else tried the partial I uploaded earlier (but removed now), could you let me know if it's working or not for you? I can't reproduce the problem.
With the save i started before applying the patch I had no problems with any part of the menu, but when I started a new game i got an error whenever I selected those options.

blazblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible for someone to post the fix of the update, the one that does the following:

google translate:

February 28, 2019
Bug fixing others

(1) Fixed that the H scene could be peeped at the cottage in the night from early stage

(2) Taking over trial version save data possible

(3) Fix bug in Gay's hideout

Just the data folder should be enough i think, thanks.